New User Vyseryx says 'Hi'

Vyseryx

Sucker for magic
Hi.

That is not the most comprehensive introduction out there, is it? Okay, one more try.

Hi, I am Vyseryx. I have recently become very interested in roleplaying and when I asked Google for ‘sites for RPing’ the Storytelling Circle has appeared. So, here I am.

Not sure what to write honestly, so maybe some basic practical facts. I have RPed before very little and I have no idea how big, more professionally organized roleplay looks like. I should learn quickly enough, though.

I have written very little, and I lack skills both in planning stories and technical side of writing. On the other side, I come up with new ideas for stories, characters and arcs very quickly.

As for the RP type, I like everything that is not set in our world. Fantasy, SF, superheroes – I feel like writing for all of that.

My English is pretty decent, I believe, and I should not have any problems with it.

Some proper activity is required, so if somebody stumbles upon that post quickly, then note that I will have some time for foruming in more or less three, four hours from the moment I post this.

For the glory of Flying Spaghetti Monster, this post is a little bit too official, isn’t it? :D

@Viseryx, may you forever be touched by His noodly appendage. R'Amen.

Oh, and welcome to the site! I hope you find this place to your liking. :D

I have just realized I have a typo in my introduction. I wrote 'Storytelling Circle' instead of 'Storytellers' :p And here I was wandering why Google trolls me ask him for it.

Intel gathering time. What is your roleplay about?
[edit: Nvm, I found it. And I am reading through it.]

Last edited:
Back