New User Warm Greetings!

Milo C

I am Milo. I am classified as human. I found this site through a Google search. I am a long-time roleplayer, just a score and a half years now thereabouts. I love RP of all kinds and have a wide range of experience, except for not having done LARPing. I am most active with tabletop, currently playing 5th edition D&D in a regular session each week. I have played many brands and genres of pen-and-paper RPGs, my favorites being high fantasy, sci-fi, and superhero games.

I have played on several RP forums, some with combat rules rolling systems and some entirely freeform. I understand and practice good etiquette and respect for other players. I like to write short stories in my free time, so no doubt some of that work will appear here also. I am excited to meet new RPers and share stories with you.

I am from the mid-western U.S. and currently live in Omaha, Nebraska with my spouse and two cats.

Welcome to STC! Our tabletop forum is rather slow at the moment, so if you're interested in GMing one, I'm sure there will be people willing to join in. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do my drugs lead people to this sites!?
Hi, I'm Omni, Local Crayperson and the Lezder of. Girlfriend's Basement. A guild of humorists.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and all! Cheers. :p
silently cheers "40K! 40K!"

Back