Warriors Cats?

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in one. I know the fanbase is a tad obnoxious, but reading the books was a huge part of my childhood when I was younger so I do miss it a bit. I re-itterate, really just finding out how many others would be interested doing an rp for one. If enough people do, then we'll make a thread for it then.

i'm also interested. I haven't read all of the books, but i would like to. If you could refresh the lore and all of that, mostly the key words, since i read it in my first language, spanish.

Lets see.
Medicine Cats - Basically the healer of the clan.
Warriors - Fighters/Defenders of the clan
Clan-Leader - Leader who has 9 Lives and has visions occasionally
Elders - Veterans fighters of the clan. Pretty much older cats who cant fight or lead as well as they used to due to age.
Co-Clan Leader - Right hand man or women of the clan leader

But are you making this a standard rp, or multi thread?. And do you have a thought out storyline?

I would also like to join, and know the main characters and clan layouts pretty well. Am I too late?

Btw what do you mean by "later in the day"? I usually try to go to bed by 10:00 or so. I don't want it to start without me.

Oh, we won't start, I assure you. When you wake up though, tomorrow morning, it should be up.(I post till like 2am XD I had planned to make the thread for it then.

Back