Warriors Cats: Hidden Stars ~ Character Ref

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
Name:
Distinguishing Appearence?: (Just anything that makes him/her stand out, if any)
Role: (Medicine Cat, Warrior, etc.)
Personality:

For the rp, it'll be assumed that everyone is in the same clan to make interactions easier. You can, however specifically make note that he/she is not in affiliations with one and be a rogue, kittypet/human pet/ Other clan member (Insert Name) We will be using the basic clan names from the first book series (with the exception of BloodClan).

P.S. Also, via plot, I reccomend you don't choose to be a Clan Leader, simply because the rp a bit later shall get...how do you say? Messy ;P

P.S.S. There won't be a whole lot of characters from the books here like Bramble Star and Firestar n whatnot, simply because this takes places much much later on. They're considered heroes and legends of the past that the Elders pass down to kits and other listening cats. You can indeed be a descendant of one if you'd like too.

Name: Moonpaw
Cat Type: Nebelbung ~ http://www.catbreedslist.com/all-cat-breeds/Nebelung.html#.Whhv5tVBXQ8
Distinguishing Appearence?: Blue eyes, fur is a silvery black rather than a gray color.
Role: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Personality: Quiet and observing. Moonpaw prefers to watch things afar rather than be up close and personal. He has a hard sense of humor which has led to him having a hard time making friends and occasionally socializing; the cat never understands sarcasm. Despite his quietness, however, Moonpaw does have a heavy want to make friends and make connections. This trait occasionally leads to his downfall as he easily gives trust to others.
Dislikes: Loud things, Heat, Mud/Anything that'll get him dirty.

Name: Duskflower
Cat Type: Abyssinian example -
Abyssinian_body_7.jpg
Distinguishing Appearance?: None, except her exceptionally red-orange fur that gave her her name.
Role: Medicine Cat
Personality: She loves conversation, but will always shy away from topics pertaining to her mentor or to any visions or prophecies. Her faith in star clan is strong, but she doesn't believe in her importance in any prophecy, as she believes that her name is a bad omen. She became a medicine cat due to both her friendly disposition and desire to help people and her strange ability to soothe others emotionally who are experiencing trauma. Her mentor, Oaksong, who died to greencough, instilled in her a love for all cats of her clan but also warned her against something and told her not to tell any other cat.
Likes: Helping other, Conversing and Sharing tongues with friends, and going to the moon pool.
Dislikes: Discussing visions/prophecies, talking about herself, and bad omens.

Name: Specklepaw

cat_5.jpg

Cat Type: Maine Coon

Distinguishing Appearance?:Unusual dark spotting around her muzzle and eyes, small tear in ear (reason why it's there is a secret for now)

Role: Apprentice (no mentor as of yet, any takers?)

Personality: Low self esteem coming into apprentice-hood, due to her being teased as a kit for her naturally large stature, believing she would never make it as a hunter being so heavy on her paws as everyone said she was. Passionate about her clan and protecting it, and has a fierce determination on the inside, only brought out in the most dire of situations. Cool and collected on the outside, although a bit shy especially when it comes to hunting. Unusually intelligent and gentle compared to her other clanmates (it's a trait of Main Coons, look it up. Not interested in romance at the moment, period. Can be witty and sarcastic at times, and is very humorous and playful
when it comes to cats she is close with. Loves meeting new cats, and is always friendly (unless it comes to outsiders, of course).

Likes: Fighting, Playing, Friends, Meat, Her mother, The clan leader, Swimming, Rivers, and Hunting (although she believes she isn't good at it)

Dislikes: Death, Her father, Herbs, Outsiders (rouges, kittypets, ect), unsanitary camps and living spaces (it takes FOREVER to groom her thick coat), and two-legs.

I hope you like my oc! I spent a lot of time looking up traits of my type of cat to make sure she is accurate! I can't wait to start this RP!

Btw, I'm kinda new and never Rp'ed on this site before. To post something in the rp, will it be in a private group chat or on one of the forums?

Name: Forget me not "For" (It's a flower)
Cat Type: Burmilla
2n9wefr.jpg
Distinguishing Appearance?: Dark fur(i know the image isnt very good but pls imagine he has DARK fur), blue eyes, missing part of his right ear and battle marks around his body, although not too prominent because of all the fur.
Role: Rogue
Personality: Wary and uncharacteristically peaceful for a rogue, rarely engages in fights unless in self defense or exceptional situations. Will only hunt in other clans territories if it is an emergency. He's usually around his own territory, and is known to have helped out hurt cats that couldn't fend for themselves in the past, regardless of their clan. Might have been a medicine cat from his knowledge on the subject, but he won't tell. Other thing he doesn't share easily is his full name. Everyone who knows him knows him as "For" or "Forg". Won't share his past either, but he used to be called "Quickclaws" In reference to his prowess and quick reactions in battle, what made him abandon his clan, become a rogue and change his name has yet to be discovered by anyone that isn't him.

Likes: Flowers, eating, taking long walks, practice medicine, hunting at night, company, taking baths, cleaning his fur, taking long naps while sheltered during long harsh winters.
Dislikes: Pointless violence, nosy cats, twolegs, dogs...

Last edited:
Name: Lilac Eyes "lilac"
Cat Type: Bombay
ehjjev.jpg
Distinguishing Appearance?: Purple coloured eyes
Role: Warrior
Personality: Optimistic, kind hearted and warm, Lilac will do anything to protect a friend or cheer them up, although when he gets angry he has a very short temper and becomes aggressive pretty quickly. However, he's a brave, skilled and loyal warrior that will give his life for the clan if necessary. Due to his fur color, at night he's pretty much invisible and that summed with his abilities to be almost completely silent, something he's trained for, make him a good night hunter.
Likes:naps, night, stargazing, eating, company, staying in clan territory, mock fights for fun, seeing his friends happy, being useful to the clan
Dislikes:losing his temper, midday, being alone, sadness among his friends, traitors

Last edited:
Name: Wasp claw
Cat Type: Bengal cat
nwk27l.jpg
Distinguishing Appearence?: Spotted fur
Role: warrior
Personality:Observant and quick to react, wasp claw earned her name from her extremely sharp claws which are "said" to be as sharp as a wasp's stinger and cut deeper than any other. This might or might not be true. The she-cat is pragmatic, practical, competent and efficient. With a sharp intelligence and somewhat ruthless attitude towards others. She values hard work and hardly ever offers praise, but when she does it is always well deserved. As uncaring and cold as she can seem to be, it is just that she keeps her emotions and thoughts of others to herself. Reserved but not shy, always there at the right moment, at the right time, not by chance but by choice.
Likes: Hard working cats, hunting, stories, legends, being busy, flowers, waking up early to make good use of her time.
Dislikes: slackers, sleeping in, lazy days, being unfit to fight or do her work as a warrior.

Last edited:
Name:Mistpaw
Cat Type: Savannah Cat
Distinguishing Appearance?: Large ears, Large frame
Role: Apprentice
Personality: Is a quiet but energetic, and likes to please those he considers important around him, regardless on how it affects him. Likes to goof off when possible and is compassionate and friendly to his clan mates.
Likes: His clan mates, spring, rabbit, hunting, quiet places.
Dislikes:noisy hunters, lots of commotion, other clans cats, liars.

Great! Can we start now? I think we have everyone. I mean, I thought we were going to start today, not to be rude.

Name: Sparrowpaw

Cat Type: Maine-Coone

Distinguishing Appearence?: One blue eye one green eye, scar on cheek and side.

Appearance: Sparrowpaw is a large tom-cat with broad shoulders. He has a silver face, large ears with fluff at the tops, and piercing eyes. He has a light grey body all together, with dark grey stripes. His paws are huge, but not to big for the big tom. Sparrowpaw has a mysterious scar across his cheek, and side that he hadn't received in battle. It appeared when he was only a kit.

Role: Warrior Apprentice

Personality: Sparrowpaw is a touchy tom, whom if you ask him about anything personal he will most likely get angry. Sparrowpaw does not easily warm up to others, but once you have earned his trust he is loyal to the end. This tom is a considerably good fighter, but because of it he thinks he is better than he is. He would take on a lion in an instant if given the chance. He is very prideful, and he has trouble setting his pride aside. He is very energetic and eager to learn what he can, and also eager to share what he knows. His feelings are not easily hurt, but he is easily offended.

Likes: Snow, adventures, exploring, squirrel, running, climbing trees.

Dislikes: Awkward situations, his family, two-legs, other clans.

Last edited:
Can we start soon? I'm signing off soon, and as I said earlier, I don't want it to start without me. ;-;

Back