Warriors Cats: Hidden Stars ~ Character Ref

It's perfectly fine! I have to sign off for the night though, and you can start without me if you REALLY want to, but if you do, try not to start any major plot points please?

Oh yes, of course of course. It'll really just be everyone waking up for the morning. Some cats will sleep in longer, so it'll be good.

Cool! This is my first rp on this site, so exuse my awful skills. I don't want to ruin the experience for any one. o w o

Hey I see we have a few apprentices. Do they all have mentors?, I wouldn't mind playing as one, most likely my second char, wasp claw

I would also be ok with you mentoring Specklepaw. I guess I get wasp paw? No offense but the name is kinda confusing for a warrior because "paw" is always at the end of apprentice names, but still I'm ok with it.

Question again XP could I have Sparrowpaw have been a rogue the moon before this happened and he came and joined the clan? I have a whole history written out for him and it would work better if he had been a rogue. ^^

I would also be ok with you mentoring Specklepaw. I guess I get wasp paw? No offense but the name is kinda confusing for a warrior because "paw" is always at the end of apprentice names, but still I'm ok with it.

Kk, the name is Wasp Claw btw

I'm not cause I'm waiting for a response from Machina, cause Mistpaw is having a conversation with Lilac Eyes, and I responded last to him. XP

Back