Warriors Cats: Hidden Stars ~ Character Ref

Same here. I responded to him and I can't do anything else because we planned to go somewhere and I don't want to do it before he replies. Plus he my mentor and all that.

Hey @Azathoth you can just reply to my greeting you. If you looked in my last post I talked to your OC. I'm sure machine wont mind if you talk to my cat. I don't mind either. :p

Name: Lightningheart

Cat Type: Siamese

Appearance: http://cdn3-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/2011/12/file_2667_siamese-cat-breed.jpg

Role: Warrior (Deputy if you need one, I noticed there isn't one yet ^^)

Personality: This she-cat is usually a lighthearted easy going cat. She is very outgoing and loves to please everyone, doing her best to make all those around her happy. If she notices someone alone, she would probably set aside what she is doing and go and talk to them. She sets very few rules, but those she does she expects to be followed. If what she asks of an apprentice or kit is not followed she will get very stern, and tends to lecture them, causing not many apprentices or kits to hang around her. She tends to venture out often, in search of something to do, but she does not like risking her life and would much rather talk her way out of things than fight. Lightningheart may seem a bit over-talkative at some points, but she is oblivious to that fact. She seems to always wear a smile, and in fact smiles when she is nervous as well.

Likes: Running, climbing trees, her family, her clan, thrushes, talking, following rules.

Dislikes: In-clan arguing, rule-breaking, cloudy days, any kind of precipitation, getting wet.

Last edited:
Btw do we have a map of the clan territory and the surroundings? Wasp claw is taking a couple of apprentices for a tour and that means I kinda need to know the territory xD

Just so everyone knows, I have updated my cats ages so it is more realistic they would be getting apprentices.
Wasp claw is now a senior warrior at 86 moons, lilac eyes is a warrior at 40 moons and then my rogue "forget me not" is 100 moons old, meaning he's been around for quite a while and his life/story makes more sense.

Back