New User *Waves Awkwardly* Hi~ :)

animeloulou

Hello~ :)

animeloulou here :) I am a college student from Ireland who uses RPing as a way to relax and improve my writing at the same time :) I've been RPing for at least 6 years now :p

I focus more on 1x1 RPing but am willing to dive into group RPs for the right story. I love romance RPs (pun fully intended) and will write the heck out of cheesy, angsty, dramatic love stories. A fan of K-dramas, K-Pop and anything Asian (seriously, try me ;) ), I really am an all-rounder. I'm also willing to dabble in the supernatural and a bit of fantasy (time travel is my thing).

As for fandoms, I tend to unintentionally verge on the relative small ones. Although my current cravings include anything Power Rangers related (blame Power Rangers Hyperforce :p)

I'm going to stop rambling now so thanks for reading! :D

- animeloulou x

Welcome to STC animeloulou, I hope you enjoy your time with us in the forums ;) I'm also a fan of 1x1 roleplays, although i tend to go more for the adventure genre, spiced with mystery, supernatural and some romance. I am very picky when it comes to long term roleplay partners but maybe we could give it a try and see if we click some day.

Howdy there, welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends! ^^

Thank you! :D

Welcome to STC animeloulou, I hope you enjoy your time with us in the forums ;) I'm also a fan of 1x1 roleplays, although i tend to go more for the adventure genre, spiced with mystery, supernatural and some romance. I am very picky when it comes to long term roleplay partners but maybe we could give it a try and see if we click some day.

I'm pretty open so I'd love to try too~ :D

Thank you! :D

I'm pretty open so I'd love to try too~ :D

Although for 1x1ns i prefer using a more comfortable app such as discord, I don't oppose to it happening here on STC, I will send you a pm tomorrow, or you can if you prefer, to discuss this further

Back