New User [ waves happily ] Hello !

clairvoyant

Hi there! My name is Ray, like a ray of sunshine--

[ weak rim shot in background ]

As you can see, I make a lot of bad puns lmao. You'll have to excuse me. Anyway! I'm an author, wasting time while my book sets sail. Oh, sorry if I sound like I'm bragging when I say this! My college actually edited my novel; they loved the idea and they're willing to help me find a publisher. How cool is that? ^^

I'm actually a really nice person, with a sense of humor and witty sarcasm that a lot of people hate haha. Um, I'm just here to make friends and roleplay obviously, so don't hesitate to message me and get a roleplay started. c:

Have a fantastically fabulous day!

Hey, thanks you guys! I appreciate the welcome c:

Yeah, I do! Dude, it's so freaking exciting like-- ahh! It's about vampires, but not the ones that sparkle you know-- More like a humanized approach on vampires. Basically, it's a war against two vampire tribes [ one in England and one in Russia ]. A vampire trying to live the quiet life gets thrown into the mix, but he's not the average vampire with strength and speed. In fact, he has none of that. Instead, he has a whole different ability and yeah. It's a lot to explain, haha. Sorry if its confusing!

What kind of abilities does he have? It's not confusing :D It's interesting! I like vampires that don't fit the stereotypical mold.

And I thought your name is Claire.
I guess I ain't as clairvoyant.
Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Enjoy your stay.

If it was Claire, that would've been so convenient, but no. My parents screwed up my whole plan for my username.

He can manipulate things. It's a form of telekinesis, but he doesn't use his mind.

Greetings Ray, it is always nice to see new faces in the Storyteller's Circle.

Very nice, I hope you have luck with your novel. I tried writing books before, it hasn't gone well. I currently practice CGI (my profile picture is self-made), and writing is more of a side activity.

I encourage newcomers to view and participate in the Creative Forums, where art, photography, and stories are posted by the community. The community is very nice and welcoming, no doubt you will find a group that shares your interests.

To get approved quickly you should also post in the Main Lobby, it helps the staff know you are here and that you are active.

Well, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to writing with you, and wish you luck.

Thank you! CGI takes a lot of talent, and that's awesome you know how to use it! I wish I could, haha

Cool, I'll check it out, and I just posted to the Main Lobby not too long ago. :)

Thank you! CGI takes a lot of talent, and that's awesome you know how to use it! I wish I could, haha

Cool, I'll check it out, and I just posted to the Main Lobby not too long ago. :)
Thanks, it took me a while to actually learn how to do it. Takes patience, really. Slowly improve it with each render is my style.

Back