New User Well, Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whimsicaal

Writing is a passion with me and has been for quite sometime!

Drama; suspense; crime; fantasy; erotic -- whether vanilla or otherwise! I've been writing for as long as I can remember and prefer long term. I prefer story over smut and at times prefer smut or romance over story. I write multiple paragraphs and will be honest and say that one-two liners are a big turn off for me. I will not portray "young" girls in their teens. My characters are sassy; comical and at time downright mean and bitchy.

Plot is important to me as well as character development. I can create a character on the fly for any story.

I'm still in the process of reading the rules and finding my way around. With all that being said -- and I hope I didn't offend anyone or step over bounds, I look forward to collaborating and creating tales of epic proportions!!!

Thanks for listening!!!

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm new, too, and so far everyone has been awesome about helping me out when I have questions. Nice to meet you! :)

Hey there. I am new as well. I've been wandering around talking to all the new people. How are you doing? What's up? Welcome to the forum.

Back