New User Well Hello!

Blaze

I am new... obviously. XD I have been roleplaying for years (like since I was twelve) but on a different forum. I wanted to spread my wings, per say? And go elsewhere to try out some different roleplaying sites, albeit I am horribly nervous about starting elsewhere. ^.^" Like, what are the typical things? Will my roleplay style be sufficient? Why are there so many different places and where do they all lead to?
Ahh... Anyway.

I tend to actually like fantasy, supernatural, and post-apocalyptic or dystopian themes for writing, but I tend to always roleplay in more "slice of life," romance based roleplays. Although honestly, I'm up for almost anything. So please, feel free to recommend me to places. =3

Hello Blaze! Welcome :D I'm new here too and I totally understand those concerns, I've only ever role-played on one other site where everything was familiar - this is the first time I've branched out. But there's a nice community here from what I've seen so far, and I'm sure you'll manage to fit in too :D (Though i'm still working my way around certain areas of the forum) XD

We seem to have a lot of similarities in terms of role-playing! Maybe we can do so when you get approved :D

Hello! It's nice to meet someone else who is also newer. XD
I hope people are generally nice here. =3

Yes, I forgot about approval. I need to get to work on that. XD But I would love to roleplay with you once I'm accepted!

Hey, it looks like you got a great start to the approval process. If you have not been approved yet, post a few more times and it appears that you already know the areas. Now onto the fun business. Nice to meet you and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around.

Strange question: What do you think is at the center of the earth? (You don't have to give the standard answer of molten rock. Could be anything.)

I hope so, but it's finals week so after this hopefully I can be more active to get approved. XD

Hmm... I like the idea of there being a cool place in the center of the earth like in the book Journey to the Center of the Earth. XD I want to see a T-rex.

Back