New User Well Hello!

SoMorgo

Hello, I just joined this website, so I figured I'd tell you why and a bit about myself. I joined to find some fellow roleplayers and writers like myself. My name is Morgan, and I've been writing ever since I was a child. I started roleplaying at age eleven on some random roleplaying game on Roblox when it first came out in 2006. Ever since then I was addicted to it. I roleplayed with friends over the phone and Skype for as long as I can remember. As far as writing goes, I had always been an avid reader and writer. In Sixth Grade I scored one of the best reading and writing EOC's in the state, with a reading level equal to a first-year college student. I love dogs, I actually have two. Jacob and Sassypants. I'm into writing fantasy writings, inspored by the wirtings of Tolkien and Rowling. I do more than Just write and roleplay though. I am an avid musician, being a vocalist and pianist. I don't have much else to say, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to the circle! Which of their works influenced you the most? What genre do you prefer to play?

Welcome to the site! :D
I'm going to add some questions on top of Dia's.

1. Which instrument would you prefer? The nose flute or the foot guitar?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What do you theorise would happen the Tolkien verse if everyone turned into an Orc when they died?

LotR was the most influential.
Yea, wives that book tend to be influential.

Very interesting questions! I have put much thought into these, and I will now answer them in sequential order.

1) The nose flute. Not only do I envy those who have the ability to hone their nostrils and sinus passages to play and master such a mystical instrument, but I myself are into the more relaxing woodwinds than the more rash strings.

2) Dry Ice, because it is so cold it will burn your skin. But the true answer is poptarts.

3) Well, a question that I must applaud you for. This question required quite a bit of thought, but I have come up with this answer. Sauron's army would most certainly win. Many people die in the books, and with all of those dead people becoming orcs and most likely siding with Sauron, the death count would become greater and greater, until ultimately all of the Fellowship would be wiped out, leaving the ring to fall into the hands of another, who would be killed. It would be a vicious cycle. I would assume the majority of civilization would become armed and hidden from the growing number of orcs. They would burn corpses and the ill to ensure that the orc numbers would not rise. Thank you for asking this question! It made me think quite a bit about the Universe.

1) The nose flute. Not only do I envy those who have the ability to hone their nostrils and sinus passages to play and master such a mystical instrument, but I myself are into the more relaxing woodwinds than the more rash strings.

Aw, fine choice! Please, take your prize! :D

2) Dry Ice, because it is so cold it will burn your skin. But the true answer is poptarts.

IT'S NOT POPTARTS!!!

(Fun Fact: You're the first person on this site to get the reference. XD)

3) Well, a question that I must applaud you for. This question required quite a bit of thought, but I have come up with this answer. Sauron's army would most certainly win. Many people die in the books, and with all of those dead people becoming orcs and most likely siding with Sauron, the death count would become greater and greater, until ultimately all of the Fellowship would be wiped out, leaving the ring to fall into the hands of another, who would be killed. It would be a vicious cycle. I would assume the majority of civilization would become armed and hidden from the growing number of orcs. They would burn corpses and the ill to ensure that the orc numbers would not rise. Thank you for asking this question! It made me think quite a bit about the Universe.

So very Apocalyptic? That could make a fun alt-setting actually. XD
Though to throw another wrench into the question, what if in this verse Boromir was automatically resurrected every time he was killed?

You my friend ask good questions.
You my friend

I... I... I have a friend!? <3

200x200px-ZC-023d882f_crying-man.gif

Back