New User Well here goes nothin...

Eternal

Goddess of Time
Well... Hi, I guess that's how to start this right?

I don't think I need to go through some but long intro. I'm a pretty simple person. I'm just a roleplayer looking for somewhere to park my laptop and feel at home. Been at this for some time and been to a couple places. Sadly they die out quick or there are cliques formed that it's hard to find someone to rp with.

Anyway I'm just here to say Hi and I hope we can get along and I can stop traveling. I'm open to many ideas and super shy but I'm hoping to be here a while.

Hi there Eternal!

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle I'm Dashmiel, as you can see I'm one of the admins here. Happy to have you find our little corner here, we'll certainly do our best to have it be a place for you to settle in at. We're a pretty fresh site and we value having a community that's united together, so you don't have much to worry about as far as cliques go. We got plenty to offer to everyone and our biggest roleplay is by design founded around the spirit of including everyone who wishes to make it their home.

So don't be shy, settle in and chat with us. What are some of these ideas you're open to? What are you favorite genres or roleplay styles to write in? What makes Eternal tick?

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Maybe I'll check out the chat. Though it'll take courage to reply. XD
Well I've done all sorts of rp's I'm an addict. Though I'm always up for improving. As for favorites, I have a yaoi addiction but as long as the story is good I'm up for it. I write in third and I can't say what makes me tick. Though Amaria makes me cry.

You're in the right place for an Rp addict that's for sure. shouldn't be too hard for you to find lots of folks to make good stories with. As for improving, that's something i believe that everyone should always be up for, so don't feel discouraged if you see others you feel you can't measure up to, and maybe even help along any that you feel you can. We're all in here together after all. I take it you're the friend Amaria dragged in? :)

THANK YOU!!!! And yes she is an evil genius of a person but pretty cool too.
I can't wait to get crazy on the site. Looks pretty chill and relaxed.

T^T Amaria stop it... that's evil...

Back