New User Welp, here comes a noob

Corensi

| sad bab |
Apparently, I have to do this self introduction thing to get my account approved. If I'm doing it right, then this should be the part where I introduce myself.

Ahem, hello there! I am a random and bored user who wanted to try out the world of roleplay. Call me Corensi or Coren, whatever floats your boat.

Anyways, I've always liked writing, but I have never managed to finish a single book since I lose inspiration quite quickly, so I figured I should try something like this so that I can stimulate both my creativity and writing spirit. Everybody needs a good roleplay every now and then, amiright?

I am a fan of fantasy or the supernatural, so expect me to participate more on those kinds of things. But that doesn't mean I'm against other genres! The whole point of me joining here is to try out something new, so yeah.

I like cats, coffee and tea (yep. BOTH. I promote coffee and tea equality, guys), the notion of magic/superpowers, reading both western and east-asian novels, villains and/or anti-heroes, etc.

That's pretty much it. Thanks for reading!

According to the rules of the internet, the answrr will never be yes if you use an "amirite".

And forgot those bean water and leaf water, normal water ftw.

Back