New User What's a Koishiteru??

Koishiteru

Koishiteru is, if you didn't know another word for "I love you!" - Which is very true! We may not have met yet but if you're reading my little intro here, just let it be known, you're loved. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) <3
(By me, of course!)

If Koishiteru is too wordy for you, please feel free to call me anything that suits your fancy. ~
I'm 24-years old(Any other old timey roleplayers on this site?? o w o ;; ), I mainly go by they/them pronouns but I don't mind being called she sometimes, my main house is Ravenclaw and my patronus is a rabbit~

I've been roleplaying since I was around 15, with very little few breaks in between so needless to say it's a very dear hobby to me! Though I'm new to this site, I do hope to make it my forever home.~

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! Ooh a new word to add to my vocabulary.... I'm 23 does that count as old timey. What kind of RPs do you enjoy more?

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! Ooh a new word to add to my vocabulary.... I'm 23 does that count as old timey. What kind of RPs do you enjoy more?
Thank you for your welcome, Draco! And yes, I'd say that's old timey, haha! I'm glad I'm not the only 20-something person here. :p
I enjoy a variety of roleplays and I'm pretty open minded to trying anything and everything! My top favorites however are:
  • Folklore
  • Ancient Japan
  • Horror / Apocalyptic
  • Psychological
  • Modern/ Modern fantasy
  • Futuristic
  • Fandom (Mainly relating to video games / anime / manga / light novels.) c:

Hi! I'm new too, I was worried I was the only one who was in their 20's as well ^^' I hope you find everything you're looking for here! I know I'm excited to start!

Hi! I'm new too, I was worried I was the only one who was in their 20's as well ^^' I hope you find everything you're looking for here! I know I'm excited to start!

It's nice to meet you, Kawaii! It's nice to meet another newbie! > u <
If you ever feel like PMing me to chat, or maybe want to start a roleplay- feel free to send me a message! c:

Howdy there, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun ^^

Thank you for your welcome, Draco! And yes, I'd say that's old timey, haha! I'm glad I'm not the only 20-something person here. :p
I enjoy a variety of roleplays and I'm pretty open minded to trying anything and everything! My top favorites however are:
  • Fandom (Mainly relating to video games / anime / manga / light novels.) c:

A fan of Fandom RP's? Awesome ^^ We should plan a RP together :) Judging from my profile, I mainly like to RP as Widowmaker from Overwatch, but I've branched out to many games and some animes as well ^^

Howdy there, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun ^^

A fan of Fandom RP's? Awesome ^^ We should plan a RP together :) Judging from my profile, I mainly like to RP as Widowmaker from Overwatch, but I've branched out to many games and some animes as well ^^

Thank you for the welcome Widow!

I'd love to plan an RP with you once I'm allowed to get started! ^.^

I like a lot of those genres too. I'm not much for fandoms though...but with your other interests you might like Akashic Arcana. Here is a link if you'd like to check it out https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/the-world-of-akashic-arcana.4623/. If it interests you feel free to join us on our dicord https://discord.gg/j2btC5
War, magic and natural disasters? That sounds right up my ally! I'll defiantly think about joining once I'm able to post!!
I also plan on making a discord soon, so I'll try and join their as well. c:

Back