New User What's that? A newcomer!

INACTIVE

So, I do believe I'm supposed to introduce myself here... Well. This is an RP forum, and oddly enough. I have never ever been in one of those in my entire life. So if I do anything wrong, I apologize.
I'm still learning here.
I suppose I should talk about myself. So, I've been Role Playing for around 2-3 years, however it has been mostly via Instant-messaging or Group Chats. So obviously forums are new to me.
As a Role-player. I usually keep things short and quick. I'm slowly phasing in the advanced-ish territory. Some decent Role-players I have stumbled upon here and there say that I am a "semi-literate" Role-player.
And well. I do pretty much everything. No matter how unique it is. I am always trying new possibilities. In fact. I have developed a "convertible" character to be used in multiple universes.
I hope I can cope together with the many people in here.
And now.
Have a good day. Fellow forum user.

I look forward to seeing you around dear friend. This is, from my understanding, a place of learning. About one's writing styles, how to improve, and how to understand yourself. So of course I'm sure that if you aren't already wonderful, you will grow to become great quickly. I wish you the best of days as well fellow forum user.

Hello newcomer, I am Pokc, and this here site sounds like it should be perfect for you!

I myself have all of my characters convertible to any universe possible :p

I thank both of you for the heartwarming greeting.
I hope that we can all get along. Maybe even do a Role-play here and there.
I won't hesitate in asking any questions and will indeed learn from my experience in here.

Works for me n.n if you like to ease into the forum format of roleplay, 1x1 is fairly common here, and from there you could gradually bring in more folks.

Works for me n.n if you like to ease into the forum format of roleplay, 1x1 is fairly common here, and from there you could gradually bring in more folks.

Well. Back in my Instant-messaging days. I used to do 1x1 and stories with multiple Role-players. But I will try my best to learn the ways of the forum.

Another thing, this place is not one single forum it is a whole site with over a dozen forums. Anything you can think of is available here so long as you can find someone with common interest, though fanfiction is a little less common here.

Another thing, this place is not one single forum it is a whole site with over a dozen forums. Anything you can think of is available here so long as you can find someone with common interest, though fanfiction is a little less common here.

I see.
Most of my Role-plays are not just fanfiction. I try doing original things as well. When I am in need. I suppose I could look for something of interest.
Once again. Thanks for the welcome. I feel like a full-fledged member already. ^_^

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Noticed you haven't posted outside of your introduction thread yet, so wanted to drop you a friendly reminder to make sure to hit up some of our other community forums also. The more you post around and interact with other users in our community forums the quicker we can get you approved for the roleplaying forums :)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Noticed you haven't posted outside of your introduction thread yet, so wanted to drop you a friendly reminder to make sure to hit up some of our other community forums also. The more you post around and interact with other users in our community forums the quicker we can get you approved for the roleplaying forums :)

Well. I was mostly getting used to the layout and looking at some threads i could consider joining. But don't worry, I will for sure talk outside this thread in particular.

Back