What's the craziest world you can imagine? How vast? How much? How far? The biggest numbers? etc... lol!

Danny089 Eridmius Odeoron

Benefactor
Ello guys! i'm that kind of guy that pushes beyond the limits of reality and reason within a fantasy universe. been starting to write my own book but never quite got to finishing it...
I got introduced to vast imagination at 9 when i played the first ratchet and clank game on playstation... and my mind just left earth for space, and delved into astronomy and astrophysics and all those stuff. So yeah i'm a nerd. Love movies of fantasy and sci-fi and action sci-fi.

So according to this title and now that you know me a bit more, what about you?
Shall we escape into infinity?

Without question a universe that consists of impossible to comprehend stuff. Stuff like described in 'Call of Chtulhu', impossible angles and stuff like that. It does not need to be giant in itself, since it's own nature implies that it could be far larger or smaller than you could imagine :D

Just think about the horror of seeing something that your brain tells you is completely impossible. I would not want to live there, however isn't it fascinating?

As for largest universe in stories? Let's just say: I've read a fair share of webnovels and mostly the chinese tend to let's say overstate the dimensions in numbers... Didn't stop me from reading those novels xD

Generally speaking I would also say that I am a nerd, but who is there to judge us?

While the world I made is not huge (only larger than Earth), it is certainly crazy in its own way. To sum it up, it is a modernistic fantasy world where a majority of its people are skilled murderers and killing has become a norm in society. It is a world where one can become paranoid by the fact that any person they could see may or may not decide to pursue them in the flip of a coin and that any person is almost guaranteed to die quickly and painfully. The major figures in the world have powers that are capable of wiping out large amounts of population, with most of them using their own abilities to further their own ambition, thus occasionally causing war-like conflicts when any one of them decides to oppose each other. It's basically a world that is filled to the brim with several qualities of a dystopian hellhole in compensation for its rather small size. I have yet to fully use it, and I hope to do so one day.

Considering I am a Rick and Morty fan, this will be interesting. Thyruim is the planet's name, a word from their language that means advancement. But us on Earth call it the planet of technology. The inhabitants are machines. Android type figures. They make other machines. Trees are machines. Animals are machines. Even the grass is a machine. But there are inhabitants of flesh. Those born with flesh are to either be converted into a machine, or eradicated. Men who survive the machines hide away forever. However, some go crazy. Man of flesh who has machine parts in them are known as Hybrids. They hunt down man, and machine, killing everything in it's path. The technology on Thyruim is so advanced, Hybrids are nearly immortal in a fight. Other than this, the planet is just like Earth.

Warhammer warp is not the largest, but it is certainly one of the most terrifying and complex. A set of dimensions/universes where our laws of reality are pretty much non-existent, it is shaped by the emotions of all sentient beings that inhabit the universe (or multiverse, if you count Warhammer fantasy). Now keep in mind that a single planet in 40k can have hundreds of trillions of people on it, all the dreams and nightmares of these people? They manifest in the warp. the collective group-think has gone as far as to create four incomprehensibly powerful reality tumors in the form of chaos gods.

Back