New User What's the haps, chaps.

Fubsy

Cool beans, my homie.
Hey there and hello, fellow strangers and future friends. Call me Fubsy or, if that extra 'Y' is a bit bothersome, Fubs. I've been on the RPing scene for about 6 or so years, give or take, so I've got some experience under my metaphorical belt. Despite that, the last few months or so I've been taking a break on RPing and writing in general due to school and life. But, now that I've more time, I'm ready to put my gloves back on and get a-working!

Some odd little tidbits, if you're curious about wee lil' me:
- I love puns. Really bad puns.
- I'm an avid bookworm with Patrick Rothfuss and Neil Gaiman serving as major inspiration.
- I genuinely love meeting new people and making new friends, though I can be really awkward.
- Some genres I'm into are fantasy, supernatural, horror, mystery, and survival. Though really, I'm open to quite anything!
- If you couldn't tell, I love owls. They're symbols of wisdom, when in reality they're feathery balls of stupid. They're amazing.

Hey Fubsy! Welcome to story teller!

Can't wait to Roleplay and talk with you, Also Where the hell is Door of Stone Patrick!

Hey Fubsy! Welcome to story teller!

Can't wait to Roleplay and talk with you, Also Where the hell is Door of Stone Patrick!
Thanks, haha! Dang it, Rothfuss, I'm being deprived over here! Your signature is awesome, by the way.

Thanks Fubsy!
Rothfuss's works really inspired me to roleplay so it was only right to have his quote as my signature.

Back