What's up, peeps? I'm very new.

Caroline E.

I'm a bird crazy maniac
I am a novice when it comes to this website, and actually joined a few minutes ago. I have created tons of role plays on other sites but not one here, and the other site I'm currently on is slow so I thought joining something else would be a good idea.

So, here I am, and I have been told that I still have to be approved by a moderator. So I'll be patient.

Welcome. Love the avatar! I am a huge Zelda fan.

~M

I am a Legend of Zelda fan as well! I haven't played the games much, but I've seen them be beaten by my sister. We'd sit down for an hour or two when we had nothing else to do and I'd watch her play the games. It's a good childhood memory.

I've played practically all the games. Currently waiting on Breath of the Wild. I would about die to get my hands on it.

~M

I'm so excited for it to come out!
At first I thought it was out, so I was going to get it for my sister, but then I found out it wasn't, so I got her a Zelda themed Monopoly board game instead, haha.

And the games never get old, honestly. They're very fun and even the characters are creative and funny.

Also, finally got approved, so I just popped out two new role plays. They were already made by me on a different website, so I just copied them and took them over to here.

Hello, and thank you for joining our ever growing site! If you ever need help finding a roleplay, or just general site things please feel free to ask me!

Thank you! I have searched around this website for a while, and I think I have it pretty much figured out. But if I have any simple questions I'll ask you!

Back