whats your favorite fictional race to roleplay as?

My favorite characters to RP are usually some sort of human-animal hybrid, like a human-cat, who would portray a cat with it's cunning, manipulative attitude and nonchalant nature. I'm not opposed to vampires, demons, or fallen angels, who have always seemed super mysterious and cool to me.

Elves and Orcs! Very different from one another, but both exciting to roleplay.

I always wanted to do a kobold in DND but nobody let me. Otherwise I like oddminds or nonhumanoid characters.

i'd have to say Fae(Fay) or Faerie of Norse mythology, which have insane magic, insane level senses, and insane speed, not to mention immortality

Provided that it's fantasy, elves definitely.
If it's sci-fi I love space wizard people. ^^'

Orcs. Orcs. Orcs... Lemme see... Ooh! sometimes I play as Orcs.

I kid. Somewhat. It's not that I only play them, I do however prefer them to other races by a fair margin. They are comfortable to me to RP as, I guess.

If I'm feeling adventurous, I also like Gnomes, Sirens, but lately I tend to avoid Elves and Dwarves and other races that are too 'good', y'know?

I'm fond of half-breeds, half-elves and half-orcs being some of my favorites. I also enjoy role playing as various Fae beings, and vampires, particularly the Kindred from Vampire: The Masquerade.

I don't really have a favorite race per se. It honestly depends on the fandom. For example, when it come's to Dragon Age, I'm leaning towards Qunari. In Mass Effect, my first pick would be turians. And in Wings of Fire, I usually go with Icewings. So yeah, it heavily depends on the fandom and franchise.

Dragons of course! Or Dragon-like people like Draconians. There are no better races to play.

Elementals have been quite the staple for me and i love to roleplay as them. i do have a liking for scifi characters like sentient robots/cybernetics. If i ever do get the chance to RP as some unique species i would make my own race and lore behind the race.

Orcs, dwarves, giants, etc. Races with fictional backstories of warriors and a lot of roughness.

Back