What's your favorite roleplay Genre?

Ginger

Smolginger
I hope I'm not spamming cause I did make replies on two different posts (1 on one post and 2 on another) but I wanted to see if anyone had a certain genre they love roleplaying.

I happen to like romance and/or platonic rp's with a bit of angst and fluff mixed into it. I am a big fan of Angst mostly because I like the fluff that comes with it sometimes.

I'm into fantasy and science fiction, with lots of action and adventure. I probably need to work on my romance.

I like a bit of this and a bit of that all rolled up into one. I don't like sticking to eitherr a fanfiction setting or strictly original characters, because I'd rather just have a generic setting where original and famous fictional can interact no matter where they're originally from. And I'm no good at romance either. :)

Awesome ^^ Those all sound fun actually.

I like to ask people I roleplay this question because I like to try new things as well as making sure we're both comfortable while we roleplay.

Fantasy is my personal favorite. But I'm willing to try new things :D I also prefer to make my own characters as it's easier to get into character that way. I've always wanted to try a romance rp, but that doesn't seem to be a trend at the moment.

I like doing romance, I guess. But favorite genre is definitely fantasy. I also like slice of life/realistic. Adventures are cool too, especially in exotic genres.

FANTASY. So much fantasy it hurts

Recently, I have been craving academy/ school fantasy with a slice of action, frustration, and drama.

1. RWBY is a great show to watch, very entertaining!
2. I like Romance, Horror, and Fantasy the most. Nothing goes better than a yandere girlfriend from space XD

one of my favorites is modern day mafia/crime bosses/etc themes. like, for example, detective+hitman or something like that.

Back