What's Your Major... ?

That's alright @Kiowa! There are always opportunities after the military with the GI Bill isn't there? I think they'll cover all the costs of college? If that is what you want to do that is!

~M

There is, M. That's more or less my plan for the future is to either use the GI bill or army tuition assistance depending on which would pay me more to go to school to become a paramedic.

I'm currently studying Creative Writing with plans to move into the writing industry when I graduate :0 I want to become a published author one day!

I'm a Business Administration major double concentrating in Marketing and Information Systems. The bullshit of marketing balances out the dry data of computers.

I'm not quite there yet, But I plan to double major in Computer Software Engineering and Hardware Engineering.

Last edited:
I'm currently in high school, but planning on majoring in English and focusing on either creative writing or editing. Or both! Who knows!

I'm an undeclared university student who will most likely major in English or Psychology! Fun stuff, those two subjects.

I'm going into Technical Theatre next year, which is all the backstage work that goes into productions of many kinds. With my degree I'm hoping to land a job in a well known theatre or concert venue!

I'm currently studying to major in Hospitality and Hotel Management. I'd like to jump into either hotel operations or development a couple years form now when I graduate, but we'll see what happens.

Truthfully, I'm pretty crappy at planning much of anything let alone a career :p

I'm an international business major minoring in german. I plan to travel as a nomad working for companies around the world. It might be a loner life but I know when the road calls.

I major bioscience engineering, molecular bioengineering to be precise. I have a deep interest and all things science and don't want to limit myself with majors, but I don't think I can juggle several majors at once.
Maybe I'll switch majors to experience more when I go on to university, which I plan on doing.

I'm actually getting a dual degree in Sociology and Psychology, which have been pretty helpful! In writing and in real life.

I am majoring in Business Management, Sociology, and minoring in Non-profit management. The end goal is to run a non-profit aimed to assist the homeless that suffer from mental illness.

That seems to be a mouthful @Wallace the Bold but good for you! As a major in forensic psychology, I more than understand the need to help out not only those suffering from mental illness, but the homeless especially! So many people give them a hard time without understanding the gravity of the problem. Being deinstitutionalized is one such problem!

~M

Back