New User When You Have a Lot of Time to kill..

Amadeus

You tend to turn out like me.

Bored, depressed, and desperately wanting companionship.

Though lately I've been primarily participating in Roleplays involving Overwatch, I'm always open to give something new a try.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Nice to meet you. Not sure if we have specifically an Overwatch RP, but feel free to design one that is a hell lot similar to it :p

~Qane

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future.

Guess you want to overwatch for those types of RP's then. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I tend to like to ask new members some ice breaker questions, to get the flow going, so without delay...

1) What is your favourite RP Genre? (As in general Genre, not the Overwatch verse specifically)
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Whose the most memeable Overwatch character?

Guess you want to overwatch for those types of RP's then. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
I tend to like to ask new members some ice breaker questions, to get the flow going, so without delay...

1) What is your favourite RP Genre? (As in general Genre, not the Overwatch verse specifically)
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Whose the most memeable Overwatch character?

Favorite Genre? If I had to pick one, I'd say Sci-fi, I think.

The answer is dry ice.

Probably a tie between Soldier 76 and McCree.

You tend to turn out like me.

Bored, depressed, and desperately wanting companionship.

Though lately I've been primarily participating in Roleplays involving Overwatch, I'm always open to give something new a try.

I look forward to meeting you all.

But don't be depressed, we have some plates of cookies!
anyways, welcome among us, i hope we e can maybe RP one day.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I think a lot of people get depressed and bored sometimes it just a nature thing. But playing games and roleplaying does help =)! Worry not as STC is the place to be to make new friends and join epic adventures! I don't know anyone who currently roleplays Overwatch but I do indeed play the game! I hope that you might find others who will join you in a rp with overwatch though! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to message me!

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I think a lot of people get depressed and bored sometimes it just a nature thing. But playing games and roleplaying does help =)! Worry not as STC is the place to be to make new friends and join epic adventures! I don't know anyone who currently roleplays Overwatch but I do indeed play the game! I hope that you might find others who will join you in a rp with overwatch though! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to message me!

Thanks a million- already getting a wonderfully warm reception!
Sorry for not being on often- real life gets in the way often, haha!

Back