New User Why hello there~

DanGriin

"Unlimited Blade Works"
Scene: An ordinary yet dark lounge. The only light comes from the roaring fireplace...

Seated on a red recliner and smoking a pipe, our damn sexy MC looks up at the camera. Adorned in his velvety robe and reading from his laptop, he is the picture of manliness. This is how he'll get the attention of the people here. Taking the pipe from his mouth and putting his Harem Light Novels down, he speaks.

"Why hello there, my name is DanGriin. I've come to your site seeking a new haven in which to RolePlay."

Taking a quick puff of his pipe, he exhales smoke like Gandalf. Sipping from his cup of wildberry tea, he continues.

"My hobbies include reading Harem Light Novels, watching anime, browsing YouTube and occasionally playing a good video game. I also like to write my own Harem Light Novels which you can find online"

He thanks the people for listening and the camera fades to black...

"HELLO" the annoying princess doth screech. "I BRING AN WELCOME COOKIE."

Hey. Welcome to STC.
Get ya postin' on where you can and get approved so we can see more of that.
Pleased to meet you.

Scene: An ordinary yet dark lounge. The only light comes from the roaring fireplace...

Seated on a red recliner and smoking a pipe, our damn sexy MC looks up at the camera. Adorned in his velvety robe and reading from his laptop, he is the picture of manliness. This is how he'll get the attention of the people here. Taking the pipe from his mouth and putting his Harem Light Novels down, he speaks.

"Why hello there, my name is DanGriin. I've come to your site seeking a new haven in which to RolePlay."

Taking a quick puff of his pipe, he exhales smoke like Gandalf. Sipping from his cup of wildberry tea, he continues.

"My hobbies include reading Harem Light Novels, watching anime, browsing YouTube and occasionally playing a good video game. I also like to write my own Harem Light Novels which you can find online"

He thanks the people for listening and the camera fades to black...

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay, looks like you'll fit right in. :)

Back