New User Winter :)

Winter

Hello, my name is actually Dave, but you can call me whatever you like. I'm a college student from Canada, and I've been on a sabbatical for 6 months. That being said, I work evening and night shifts as a janitor right now, so I've been keeping busy!

I have some experience in roleplaying. I've participated in a few forums over the years, but I'm no veteran at all. I like the social aspect roleplaying has to offer, and being able to work with someone on storylines, rather than alone, often brings pleasant and surprising results. In that regard, I'm glad to meet all of you, and I look forward to getting to know you guys in the future. :)

As for what I usually like to write, it depends. I love space so I'm into sci-fi a lot, I like horror and stories with gruesome themes (noir and/or detective), I dab into romance from time to time... Also, I'm a huge DnD and Pathfinder nerd, so bring me along for any fantasy adventure!

To infinity and beyond, dear friends. We'll keep in touch.

Well well well, what a pleasant surprise! Always wonderful to have a new horror fan join the Circle! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

First thing's first, have you had a look at how account approval works? There's a thread explaining it in the forum you posted this in. If you haven't seen it, that'd probably be a good idea. If you, have, just feel free to have a mosey on around the site and post in the community forums wherever you feel inclined. A half dozen or so post is usually enough to get you approved in a day, sometimes two. In the meantime, feel free to pop into the site chat to get to know people if you like.

Oh, and since you've already said you like horror, feel free to check out my brother's (Captain Cannonfists) and my roleplay, Sinner's Wood. Can always use a new Sinner in there, heheheh. Welcome to the Circle, and have a good one, my dude!

Thanks for the tips and the warm welcome Lucky Shadow :) I just read the introductory post your brother wrote in the Sinner's Wood forum, I definitely might hop in! Being a Sinner sounds like fun for sure. Less fun for the characters, obviously, but whatever. :p

Back