Would You Rather?

Pet egg, because then it turns into a friend.

Would you rather be absolutely jacked and buff or have a superhuman intelligence?

Pet egg, because then it turns into a friend.

Would you rather be absolutely jacked and buff or have a superhuman intelligence?
superhuman intelligence

would you rather be attacked by 100 chicken-sized men or a hundred men sized chickens

100 chicken sized men because they would be easy to drop kick and id have lots of fun doin that.

would you rather be stuck listening to kahoots theme or gimkits theme for an entire week

100 chicken sized men because they would be easy to drop kick and id have lots of fun doin that.

would you rather be stuck listening to kahoots theme or gimkits theme for an entire week

definitely the kahoots theme is a bop

would you rather be trapped in twilight (the movie series) Or supernatural (tv series)

The person slams their hands down with high aggression
both. You fucking dweebs dont understand the greatness of chocolate strawberries

Fight or flight

The person slams their hands down with high aggression
both. You fucking dweebs dont understand the greatness of chocolate strawberries

Fight or flight

Fight, I can beat my enemies with a pillow filled with bricks

Scp 096 or Scp 173

Scp 096. Likely easier to deal with compared to a creature that moves anytime you take your eyes off of it.

Monsters or humans

.... This is.... difficult... i think 106. Better to hang around than 096 whos always a nuisance among our foundation.

Be a guard of the foundation or be a scientist of the foundation who can go wherever they damn well please.

Destroy all freshmen or just destroy 8th graders
How dare you question that- Id destroy both. But Freshmen first. Fucking assholes took my god damn hentai and milf stickers.

Be stuck with me murdering the little shits or be stuck with a bag of raisins forever stuck on your forehead.

I will help in their termination

Be my friend or get stuck in a cell with 096 ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

Back