New User Wow! A New User! Who Could've Seen That Coming?

NumeroUnoLoser

Meme Machine
Hello fellow humans! The names NumeroUnoLoser, but you can just call me Uno. I've never roleplayed in my life, so excuse any mistakes I may make. I like writing stories though, especially fantasy. I've recently become obsessed with Greek mythology as well if it means anything to you. I like dad jokes and puns, so you're gonna have to bear with me. But that's literally all I have to say for now. So yeah.

Yup....

Okay then....

Bye I guess?

Hiya! Could we try an rp together? I love greek mythology. Percy Jackson got me into it. Do you know about/like PJ?

Hiya! Could we try an rp together? I love greek mythology. Percy Jackson got me into it. Do you know about/like PJ?
I've been meaning to read it, but no I haven't got into it yet. There was a YouTube channel called SarcasticProductions (I think) that got me into it though! But are the Percy Jackson books something you think I should look into to? I've been putting it off, but I'm still considering it- I honestly don't know.

Edit: I'd love to roleplay with you, but you'd have to show me how, because I've never been in a roleplay. I honestly just joined this website to find out how it works.

I've been meaning to read it, but no I haven't got into it yet. There was a YouTube channel called SarcasticProductions (I think) that got me into it though! But are the Percy Jackson books something you think I should look into to? I've been putting it off, but I'm still considering it- I honestly don't know.

You should absolutely look into it. It's about the half-human children of the greek/roman gods and the crazy adventures they go on. The most consistent setting is Camp Half-Blood -- the summer camp for children of the gods and humans. The series is beyond amazing, even more so the sequel series Heroes of Olympus. YOU MUST LOOK INTO IT. Your local library should have all the books of both series'.

Looks like 'll have to check it out then. All my friends have been telling me to read it, but I guess procrastinating is no longer an option, haha.

I'm gonna guess that means you're familiar with them haha. I've been subscribed to them for about a month now and have been binging most of their videos, so I am now a little familiar with Greek mythology.

Back