Writing Collaboration

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
I am looking to start a collaboration between many writers. My personal goal with it being to write a series of short stories set over a long period of time, about a particular nation. Though you, as potential collaborators, would have the freedom to write about anything within the world we create, which I would want to be a fantasy, as I'll likely make the primary race of my nation Orcs. Outside of this I have kept the world open to any interpretation so it can truly be a collaboration - not you guys helping me write my stories.

Ground rules
We will make all our stories have the same world. Our stories can be whatever medium we want, however.
Mind the difference between writing your opinions into your story, and writing your story into your opinions. Both have a place, however the latter we should avoid for the sake of smooth teamwork.

What I am looking for in this
A place to publish and share a long-running series of stories with others that share the universe. I have wanted to do this for a while, and firmly believe that it would be a good experience to write in a 'public setting' type universe with other people, preferably who are not jerks. (Not that I have too much experience with such people, just something I want to avoid and I thought I should throw in.)

Back