Wynne's Stash

xWynnex

Cool Cool.
I'm sure you get the picture. If you're curious about a specific OC and want to include them in an RP [could be either 1x1 or group], then shoot me a PM. Please do not post on this thread.
Each OC will be in one RP at a time.
These OCs are still available for an RP.
These OCs are not available for an RP, and it will include a link to the RP they are currently in.
This often means the OC has an important update that will effect how the OC is used in the future.

If you see a tab, that means the OCs under that tab are related by special universe or familial bonds. If you see a name listed in an OCs profile with "TBD" next to it, that means the OC has yet to be made. If you are interested in filling that spot for RP reasons, then please shoot me a message! I will excitedly hear your idea.

Current OCs
Raven Geary
Ninnette Collis
Destry Brooks
Jun Hayashi

Last edited:
Form
I'm leaving this here for future reference. This is subject to updates on occasion, and it will mean I will also process these updates through the rest of my OCs.

|A : G : E|

|H : E : I : G : H : T|

|W : E : I : G : H : T|

|C : O : L : O : R : S|

|P : A : R : E : N T : S|

|S : I : B : L : I : N : G : S|

|O : F : F : S : P : R : I : N : G|

|D : E : M : E : A : N : O : R|

|N : A : T : U : R : E|

|L : I : F : E|

Last edited:
Ninnette Collis
"Nova"
caV0UjT.jpg
Ninette is best in modern/realistic settings. I recommend plots with mystery and action.
|A:G:E|
Twenty-Four Years Old. [24]

|H:E:I:G:H:T|
Five feet and two inches. [5' 2"]

|W:E:I:G:H:T|
Roughly one hundred and four pounds. [104 lb] Nova is extremely agile and flexible. She also has an incredible amount of dexterity.

|C:O:L:O:R:S|
Fair skinned (Caucasian). Her hair is originally blond, but she will dye it blue or silver. She'll dress in muted colors like grey or tan. On occasion, she'll wear black outside, but she'll typically save black dress for when she is "working".

|P:A:R:E:NT:S|
Avery Collis (Father/TBD)
Erica Collis (Mother/NPC)

|S:I:B:L:I:N:G:S|
None

|O : F : F : S : P : R: I : N : G|
None.

|D:E:M:E:A:N:O:R|
Ninnette has a very quiet, often times detached appearance. She looks as if she is staring into space. She also appears to be rather skittish, shying away from physical touches and putting as much distance between herself and another person as possible.

|N:A:T:U:R:E|
Ninnette has a horrible fear of other humans. The Anthropophobia has tainted her life since she was a little girl, and she keeps a distance to maintain her anxiety. She also deals with kleptomania. If you manage to get past the safe guards, Ninnette is a gentle girl, and she'll often show friendly affections through small gifts or favors.

|L:I:F:E|
Ninnette's parents were always rather distant, leaving the girl to live her life alone for the most part. She frequently wondered what they were up to, but the closest she got was learning about their careers in law enforcement. Her mother worked as a homicide detective, and her father was the Chief of Police...
Which made Ninnette's choice of work all the more ironic.
When she was a little girl, Ninnette was the victim of a kidnapping. While she was discovered before the kidnapper went too far, it changed her outlook. Ninnette spent a lot of time working to hone her skills in escaping and hiding. She became very good at it, and she honed her skills further by doing small jobs for a few kids at her school. She would steal test answers or retrieve things that had been confiscated...

It lead into her into her current career of being a thief. She now performs low-end jobs for crime organizations (gangs, syndicates, families, you name it) for a decent fee. The work can be dangerous at times, but Ninnette makes a point to continue working on her skills to avoid detection or escape dangerous situations.

Last edited:
Destry Brooks
T3xQuhc.jpg
Destry is suitable for modern/realistic or modern/fantasy settings. He is also great in a thriller setting. A part of his character for both settings is that he has a split personality between himself and the twin sister he lost. This could have differing effects between realistic and fantasy settings, so please read through everything carefully.
|A:G:E|
Twenty seven years old. [27]

|H:E:I:G:H:T|
He is an inch over six feet tall. [6' 1"]

|W:E:I:G:H:T|
One hundred and forty nine pounds. [149 lb.] Althought thin, Destry has no real muscle definition or physical ability, but he is quite dexterous.

|C:O:L:O:R:S|
Destry prefers to dress in simple clothes with black and white. While working with customers, he will dress a little nicer in button up shirts and slacks. When working alone, he will wear jeans and t-shirts. He never wears anything he hand sews himself.
Starla will wear vibrant colors, plenty of dresses, and makeup. She enjoys dressing up whenever she gets the chance.

|P:A:R:E:NT:S|
Margo Brooks (Mother. Deceased.)
Mark Brooks (Father. Deceased.)
Abbigale Lorman (Aunt. Adoptive mother. NPC)

|S:I:B:L:I:N:G:S|
Starla Brooks (Deceased...?)

|O : F : F : S : P : R: I : N : G|
None.

|D:E:M:E:A:N:O:R|
Destry is a bit spacey, often called a "ditz". He is also intensely creative, and often loses himself in his work. He enjoys designing clothes and painting dolls to a degree that he'll sometimes forget to eat or miss appointments. He is also very gentle and soft-spoken. He can become a mother hen unintentionally.
Starla is aggressive and organized. She can be extremely blunt, sometimes even lacking tact. When Starla is out and about, she also mimics and even amplifies Destry's motherly behavior.

|N:A:T:U:R:E|
Destry has such a friendly and open nature. He is outgoing and kind and creative. He enjoys his time creating so much that he has been able to dedicate a career to it. Despite this, he is sadly unorganized to an unhealthy degree and forgetful beyond measure.
Starla is almost always scared. Behind the energetic appearance, she fears the day that Destry realizes she comes out once in a while, and she will do everything in her power to hide it.

|L:I:F:E|
Destry had such a happy childhood for several years, but a slow carbon monoxide leak began to kill his family in the night, something no one even realized until it was too late. In the night, everyone began to suffocate, and Destry had even brushed up against death. Thankfully, that same morning, a family member had come to visit, and was concerned when no one answered the door.
Destry's mother, father, and sister had died, but Destry was not quite there yet, having slept with a small crack in his window. Destry managed to survive... but something was wrong when he came to.

Destry has yet to believe Starla, his twin sister, passed away. After being adopted by his Aunt, everyone tried to convince him. Seeing as the two were thick as thieves, it was only natural that Destry was in denial. The harder they pressed, though, the harder Destry clinged to the idea that Starla was still out and about until one day...
She was.

Jun Hayashi
DfzrhAk.jpg

|A : G : E|
Twenty Two Years Old [22]

|H : E : I : G : H : T|
Five feet even. [5']

|W : E : I : G : H : T|
One hundred and four pounds. [104 lb]

|C : O : L : O : R : S|
When dressing up for her own amusement, Jun will wear many pastel colors and tight fitting clothes. When dressing up for work, however, she wears muted colors, and she'll wear business attire.

|P : A : R : E : N T : S|
Katsuo Hayashi [Father/TBD]
Michiko Hayashi [Mother/TBD]

|S : I : B : L : I : N : G : S|
Ryou Hayashi [Older Brother/TBD]

|O : F : F : S : P : R : I : N : G|
None

|D : E : M : E : A : N : O : R|
Jun has a decidedly bubbly nature, and she'll often be seen as gregarious and curious. She works as a secretary, a job of your typical Japanese woman. She's seen as adventurous due to her desires to travel, even going so far as to move to England for her job.

|N : A : T : U : R : E|
Jun has a rather manipulative nature. She has a desire to get the things she wants, and it can sometimes make her take questionable actions to obtain them. Jun is a fast learner, and what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in resourcefulness.

|L : I : F : E|​
Jun has lived under the shadow shadow of her older brother, a typical problem that has haunted her entire life. He has always been strong and handsome, leaving Jun to find alternative ways to shine. She has always sought for alternative routes to get the things she wanted, feeling her creativity and resourcefulness help her shine the most. Because of this, she has been able to maintain a comfortable job in England as a secretary for a software development company while she plans her next steps in life.​

Back