*yawn* eh what me? oh okay.

Asmith

Guarding lands of Eternal Frost
Ugh... Hello I guess? I am indeed new to these lands and that zeelander guard told me this was the spot for newcomers.
So I have to talk about myself? but my air of mystery shall be shattered... very well. I am Asmith Kerprane, Nightowl general of the brotherhood of watchers from the southern lands of panifro of eris, but I see i'm not on eris anymore.... or is this nagruga? no nagrutans have more jungles... Either way I am here now, and very interested in meeting all you fellow people and of your culture so that I may tell the others great tales. as Nightowl general I do indeed have an owl companion, his name is Paser, which is wise in olden tongue. Passer and I are quite close, and if crossing paths with me you will often find him not far from there.
and thats all... for now... I mean... Paser and I... New lands... Hello... oh also what form of currency do you use? i'd like to exchange my sprigs.

Hey Asmith,

Happy to have you here and welcome to Storyteller's Circle. If you need help let us know, d come and say hello in chat! Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and who knows, maybe we'll meet in an RP or two along the way!

Cream

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Our currency is souls, you signed yours over when you registered on our website :D

(not really, maybe... probably)

Anyways, as Cream said. If you need help with anything, just ask.

M-mine? what? can I have that, I lost it ages ago when my family died... where did you find it?

Back