Returning User Yeah, The Sexy One

Dragon

Harbinger of Woe
Greetings and Salutations.

Through the grace of the Merciful Tiko, I was deemed worthy of an invitation to dwell among you. Admittedly, my track record over the last few years has been spotty at best. And though I recognize that most, if not all, of my friends would overlook that in lieu of all that had transpired in my life in that same span of time, I personally feel kinda crappy for promises made but not kept. With that being said, allow me to reassure any who care (or even know what I'm rambling on about) that I have clawed out a means of stable existence for myself as of late and that yearning to return to that amazing medium through which I delivered such delicious and torturous woe upon the masses has only continued to grow and fester until it has become nearly unbearable. It is this feeling which has brought me to you.

I know questions will ensue so let me attempt to cut them down a bit.
-Yes, I'm OK. Legitimately this time.
-As of January 9th I'm a quarter century old.
-I'm no longer in the Army.
- I'm no longer together with my ex-Wife, working on the divorce.
-No, I'm not sad about that anymore. Actually happy about it. =]
-She makes it hard for me to see my son but I'll get a picture/video up soon. He's 3.
-I'm a bartender now.
-Live in Oklahoma.
-Still Sexy. AF.

For those who may not know who I am, just know I am definitely an open-minded and friendly individual. I believe life operates through interconnections, and that some of the most beautiful and wonderful things come about when people with various perspectives meet in the middle to create something. Time management will be required, and I ask patience on that front, but please feel free to reach out to me for pretty much anything and I promise to do my damnedest to make time for it, regardless of content or context. (Giggidy.)

As far as writing goes, I haven't actually shaken off the rust but I figure I can still manage to whip up something at least half way decent. I'm at home in a fantasy setting but have always been open to explore beyond those borders. I implore you to coax me out of my comfort zone.

...Aaaaaand I think that about covers it. Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Welcome Storyteller. Good to see you lurking about, as many seem to do from the "good ol' days."

~M

The the only Cream that comes to mind is the one and only CreamInAllMinds. Would this be you?

@Meliodas Didn't see your post load. Thank you for your welcome. I don't recognize the handle though. What did I know you as in our past life?

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

SO glad you found your way here. When RPGC staff deleted my PMs letting people know that we were leaving, some of our more elusive people got left behind. That PM I left you on Gateway was a last ditch effort hoping you would log on there someday and find it once you realized we weren't on RPGC anymore.

Glad it panned out! :emoji_grinning:

Welcome back~
Im new here so i cant say ive met you but you seem so inviting to chat with!
Would you by chance be interested in a rp with little ol' me?

Well I suppose that all depends on the content =) Shoot me a pm with the details and we'll go from there.

Back