New User Yes, I am in fact familiar.

lil_kreen

I've been on RPG for a while and burnt out a bit there but Blazezon wanted some support so here I am. I generally play weird sorts and don't write very quickly but I'm open to pretty much anything.

Welcome! I can't wait for you to start getting into some roleplays once you're approved! STC is full of exciting and weird stuff.

Hi folks! I'm down for weird stuff. I generally produce a fair bit of documentation for my weird sorts that I never share with anyone as it's mostly only written to help me to maintain some sort of internal consistency. So if my character sheets are wordy and have a rule kind of structure that would be why. :)

Well as generic type descriptions: Psionic microscopic collective creatures, hypersocial matriarchal herbivore spiders, biomechanoid ship avatar, half-human versions of the first psionic collective, hazardous outer fungus of doglike intellect, far dragons (outer wyrms), shadow-servant (of the shadow-men kind of variety linked to outer things), cop resurrected by the first type and merged into his servitor robot, researcher bottled into stasis tank and merged into facility by wetware, genderfluid [as in a passive polymorph to situationally required bits] kobold (didn't get to play this one much). That's the general overview. there's a fair bit of them in various varieties among the groups. I have a few more normal humanoid types sprinkled here and there cyborgs, engineers, and tieflings and such.

Back