New User Yo, hey.

What's your favourite kind of ice cream?

• Chocolate

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Vanilla

• Strawberry

• Neapolitan

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pistachio

• Almond Fudge

• Mint Chocolate Chip

• Rocky Road

• Other

• Total voters

Doodles

A scribble
Hey there, my name is Doodles and I am possibly the most calm person on this Earth (lol, not really).
I have practiced roleplaying through traditional means like Pathfinder and D&D, and figured that I needed some "extra training". I also got bored one day from procrastination and decided to roleplay online. After some searching online I found this site and BAM! Account made.
I honestly have no clue how to introduce myself any further so here's a random list of random stuff about random me.

• I've been told I "draw really good", though I don't agree.
  • I draw both digitally and traditionally.
  • I LOVE the Fantasy and Horror genres (having them combined though... not so much).
  • My favourite game is Layers of Fear and I haven't even fully completed it yet.
  • I like watching My Little Pony (only the later seasons though).
I hope that should suffice as an introduction. I'm actually kinda new to this whole idea of a website dedicated to just roleplaying.

Hi! I'm a new member as well, but welcome to SC! Try to go around the Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Creative Forums, etc. so you can be approved ASAP :) You seem like a cool person, and I'm sure you draw amazing! (Better than me - I feel like I haven't improved much since the 7th grade)

Hi thEIR! Wanna roleplay? Also I need help leArning how to use this site

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Don't forget to check out our artwork forum in our creative forums if you haven't already. I saw that you like to draw and we have that forum setup for people to share their works if they would like.

We also have a huge fantasy following here, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding roleplays to suit your needs, but if you need any assistance let us know. We would be more than happy to lend you a hand.

Back