New User yo my dudes.

whoaeasytiger

human disaster
tumblr_m6wh7b2bV91rziwwco1_500.gif
morning y'all.

i'm whoaeasytiger, but you can call me mer. i've been roleplaying for ages, and i've just come from a site that just recently fizzled out with my dude billy, so. now i'm here and like, i'm p stoked about this site wow y'all are active.

i'm a sagittarius and i'm a massive dork who enjoys smolllllllllllll font, no capitalization when it's occ, and saying y'all unironically, so, sorry. alsoifanyonecouldtellmehowtoresizepicturesthatbegr8.

sam winchester is my babe, and i'm an avid musical geek (like fuck me up
dear evan hansen.) recently i've been going on a star wars kick, so luke skywalker needs to be protected at all costs. i don't know what my music taste is - which ranges from emo af my chem, fall out boy, or twenty one pilots, to lesser known indie groups like eden and oh wonder, to fetty wap, so.

rp wise, i'm semi-lit af, so sorry if you receive an entire book for a reply, so. i love dark themes interlaced with storylines and i usually roleplay males. i love practically every single genre - scoping from realistic to fantasy.

Hi Tiger!

Welcome to STC!

Great to have you here and look forward to seeing you around the forums! Sounds like you'll fit right in with us folk!

:D

If you need any help then let us know!

Cream

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and see ye around! :D Ah gods *can't read* deres another that types in like... 1 font too XD

sisi it's my dude bil, sorry. we come from a site that like, everyone just grew accustomed to tiny font it's gonna be weird to break that habit.

!! aw, thanks cream. yeah i'm pretty excited. i've missed roleplaying T-T

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I admittedly skipped out of a few threads being written in tiny font because they were giving me a headache and wondering why we had a bunch of people using tiny fonts all of a sudden :p Your introduction explains it.

I'm pretty sensitive to eye strain though (Was wearing glasses when I was only two years old). Can't even watch TV in the dark or I get headaches x___X

Anyways! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :) If you need help with anything, let us know.

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I admittedly skipped out of a few threads being written in tiny font because they were giving me a headache and wondering why we had a bunch of people using tiny fonts all of a sudden :p Your introduction explains it.

I'm pretty sensitive to eye strain though (Was wearing glasses when I was only two years old). Can't even watch TV in the dark or I get headaches x___X

Anyways! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :) If you need help with anything, let us know.

lol, yeah i've learned now haha. sORRY FOR THAT TREND THEN. those intros were probably my friends, tbh. our old site was like, developed around tiny font bc if you knew how to do that then you were smart enough to use html coding, lmao.

No worries, was a curiosity more than anything :) since a bunch of you showed up around the same time doing it.

Also doesn't seem to bother my eyes on mobile like it does on my laptop. Just noticed that :p

Back