New User You Have Acquired A New Garbage Human. Yay.

The Worst

Utter Filth

I'm afraid it's true; this site seems to have contracted a virtually transmitted disease (VTD) known as a garbage human. These parasitic infections are known for latching onto a site and spreading their terrible nonsense and lunacy until people finally get sick of them and give them a good talking to. Patients are recommended to repeat this treatment twice daily for four weeks - it is not recommended that you stop taking your treatment until you have reached the end for risk of the VTD developing resistance and evolving into a Super Garbage Human, which may result in terrible, terrible roleplay and twisted characters.

With that vague attempt at humor over: Hi, I'm The Worst. I am an unashamed Fangirl who spends most of her time writing awful, awful fanfiction, reading, and wishing she had more money to spend on useless things. I love podcasts more than anything else, but also binge-watch more TV shows and films than most would believe possible. And I read more books than I can afford, which is a problem. A serious, serious problem. Please send help.

I like roleplaying my fandoms I guess??? But not really any canon characters most of the time - I tend to enjoy RPs inspired by or drawing from existing media. Or just random roleplays that are entirely original. It's all good. I write a good couple o' paragraphs per post, and LOVE multiple character RPs, though I also love single character ones too. I'm easily pleased, what can I say other than I am a trash person with no standards lol

I grew up as one of those young teenage girls obsessed with 'boys love' and 'yaoi' and who spent all of her time at school reading about male tv and film characters falling passionately and hopelessly in love with one another. I've now 'leveled up' to reading all orientations, and caring about characters being developed beyond the cardboard cut out heteronormative awfulness of 'uke' and 'seme'.

I tend to be kinda satirical, sarcastic, or hyperactive if I've had too much sugar, but as a general rule of thumb, I am enormously friendly. I like folk, and suffer from serious people-pleaser syndrome and thus will probably never be mean to you. So please, talk to me, validate me, or just send me dank memes. Just help me pretend I'm more social than I am, kay?

See y'all round the forums <3

Hello Ms garbage and welcome to the site. May I ask what sort of fandoms and books do you like. Have you watched Sherlock the Sherlock x Watson and
Sherlock x Moriarty ship was pretty hot honestly they just had so much chemistry :D:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_couple_mm:

Welcome to the Circle
now please kindly answer these Burning Questions
1:Favorite Font Type
2: Magic or Science
3:Melee or Ranged

Back