New User Young Blood

MsRhode

I am the Master of my Fate
Yo! BadApple here, as my name pertains I love to play a villian's role when it comes to roleplaying. About how long I have been roleplaying? Well let's say this is my first (blushes) time. How did I came across this site? Of course that is through browsing which only means that I am someone who spends too much time on internet. Haha, life of a modern hermit...

Anyway, aside from playing villian's role, I also love playing male role. I also love romance, action, adventure, gore, mystery, fantasy and dark genres. But I am moslty interested in everything! Well as long as the plot is enticing enough.

Moving on, I am in love with anime to the point of decorating my room and taught myself how to draw. I guess that's all that I can think of that's quite interesting about me.

Depends on the other party, if they have a plot to start up with. I'm quite flexible, so I'm almost cool with anything.
But if I were to be frank, then it's gotta be action, fantasy or dark genre.
So what genre do you plan on starting out on?

Depends on the other party, if they have a plot to start up with. I'm quite flexible, so I'm almost cool with anything.
But if I were to be frank, then it's gotta be action, fantasy or dark genre.

There's no RP without action at least, in my books.

Woo! Although, I do like to tension build up to fights. Sociaaaall teeennnssssiioooon

Uhuh, you have a point there. I mean it just sooo wrong when two char just suddenly gets into fight or suddenly one just fights the other. Unless that one has a screw loose in the head.

Hello and welcome! It's nice of you to join our growing circle! I hope you find the rp experience you are looking for. If you ever need help please feel free to ask!

Uhuh, you have a point there. I mean it just sooo wrong when two char just suddenly gets into fight or suddenly one just fights the other. Unless that one has a screw loose in the head.

Yeah that and it feels like there's nothing at stake. That's mainly the reason why I left RP on DeviantArt Either people were too stuck up, didn't RP anymore, or they just threw their characters at you without a moments notice.

Yeah that and it feels like there's nothing at stake. That's mainly the reason why I left RP on DeviantArt Either people were too stuck up, didn't RP anymore, or they just threw their characters at you without a moments notice.

Yowch, that's quite insensitive of them. It just kills the mood. A good roleplay always have a tough backbone called plot.

Hello and welcome! It's nice of you to join our growing circle! I hope you find the rp experience you are looking for. If you ever need help please feel free to ask!

Thank you for the welcome! I'll keep noted of the offer~ [wriggling brows]

Welcome to the site, BadApple, Hope to see you around chat and roleplay with you, later. owo

Back