Zarek's Characters

Zarek

Roll for Initiative
These are my characters (obviously). I'll skip bits if they don't seem important or I cover them in other sections, and they'll often be missing a personality section, on the basis that he'll react differently to different people, and I often find I deviate too much from it to make it relevant. I prefer to play the same characters multiple times, instead of creating new ones for every encounter, so these will change as the character changes.

Name: Caine
Appearance: For the most part, Caine looks human, with most people not thinking anything of him, perhaps just a general sense that he was a bit strange. He dresses in fairly formal clothing, but looks more like a teenager who’s been told he has to look smart, as opposed to a business man. He doesn’t wear a jacket, and while the shirt is without stain or blemish, it’s crumpled in places, untucked, with his collar messy and top buttons undone. He often wears sunglasses, dark black lenses that don’t lend any idea as to where he might be looking. Around the edges of the glasses, there are white scars, an indication that they’re more there to hide something than protect him from sunlight. His hair is black and as messy as his attire, sticking up in places yet lying flat in others.
Should the glasses be removed, a vicious mess of scars is revealed, centred around eye sockets that seem strangely empty of eyeballs, just an empty space. His teeth also seem strangely sharp, more akin to those of a dog than a human.
Abilities: Caine comes from a plane of existence similar to earth, but one with a society integrated with magic. The existence of magic has created strange creatures, and Caine is one such being, something born of magic with a natural affinity for it, and yet exceedingly limited in what magic he can employ. On his home plane, he is known as a Raksasha, a demon style animal which has a tendency to drive their victims to despair rather than kill them. He possesses magic based around manipulation, the ability to make himself appear differently, and to layer his voice magic in order to make whatever ‘bargain’ he might be offering sound tenfold more appealing. He also pertains the ability to shed his human form, and appear as something similar to a cat, but often with some defining feature, such as an extra tail, or a ridge of bone cresting its head.
Biography: Caine lived a life of spontaneity, doing as he liked, when he liked. However, the residents of the suburban environment he often terrorised grew weary and fearful of his antics, and eventually a shunter stepped forwards to deal with him, a shunter being a person with the ability to push themselves, and other people, in other dimensions and planes. After a relatively short encounter, Caine was literally kicked into another dimension.

Last edited:
Back