Status
Not open for further replies.
Songbird had moved itself to the underside of the airship where the mounted gun had a hard time reaching it. It slammed against the bottom with its talons over and over, working to get through Emily's shield.

As the bullet lodged into the metal bird and began growing thanks to Giorno, the bird let out an ear-splitting scream. It smashed against the bottom of the ship, throwing the occupants once again. Its scream went on and on, until eventually the sounds died on the wind.

After a few silent seconds, Elliot blinked. "... I think it's gone."

@Crunch @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Capri @Everyone​

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Crunch @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Atomic Knight @EVERYONE

Gentaro rocketed back over to the entrance of the blimp, where, after he entered, he undid his Rocket, Launcher, and Radar switches before turning off his driver and becoming a normal human again.

"Oi, Elliot! Were my contributions enough for you to forgive me?" Gentaro said to Elliot, wanting to befriend him.​

Lucifer Morningstar

" I don't trust this in the slightest. It doesn't seem likely that the bird is just going to give up on its own and something tells me it's giving a false sense of security,"
he replied, going to the entrance and looking down to see if there was any indication that it was waiting in the wings for a moment to attack them.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Elliot eyed Gentaro still a bit wearily, crossing his arms at the boy. "Perhaps," he said, though truthfully feeling that any contribution by anyone could just as well have been pure self-interest. His head was still splitting from all the roughhousing, so Elliot opted to sit down again.

"Oi, something's wrong," Cullen said, partly agreeing with Lucifer. "Doesn't feel right."

As he said that, the entire ship lurched once again, dropping quickly about a foot and throwing everyone into the air once again.

Billy groaned. "Is it back?"

"I think it might have--" Elliot yelled as the ship lurched again. "The generator holding it aloft might have been damaged!"

With that, the ship could not hold itself up any longer and began steadily hurtling toward the ground.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Songbird had moved itself to the underside of the airship where the mounted gun had a hard time reaching it. It slammed against the bottom with its talons over and over, working to get through Emily's shield.

As the bullet lodged into the metal bird and began growing thanks to Giorno, the bird let out an ear-splitting scream. It smashed against the bottom of the ship, throwing the occupants once again. Its scream went on and on, until eventually the sounds died on the wind.

Bridgette looked behind them and sighed in relief when she couldn't see it anymore. "That little stunt has earned you guys a bit more trust-"

Elliot eyed Gentaro still a bit wearily, crossing his arms at the boy. "Perhaps," he said, though truthfully feeling that any contribution by anyone could just as well have been pure self-interest. His head was still splitting from all the roughhousing, so Elliot opted to sit down again.

"Oi, something's wrong," Cullen said, partly agreeing with Lucifer. "Doesn't feel right."

As he said that, the entire ship lurched once again, dropping quickly about a foot and throwing everyone into the air once again.

Billy groaned. "Is it back?"

"I think it might have--" Elliot yelled as the ship lurched again. "The generator holding it aloft might have been damaged!"

With that, the ship could not hold itself up any longer and began steadily hurtling toward the ground.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Fuck me. "Everyone hold on! I can't seem to get this damn bucket of crap to do anything!" Bridgette was doing her best to try and get the airship level again but nothing was working.

Biscuit as well was clutching unto the side of the ship as it was hurtling towards the ground. "At least the bullet into a tree thing was interesting! Can anyone try to not get us killed this early on into the mission?"

jAmTgYt.png

❝ Ah... crap, this is really bad! G-guess this is probably a good time to be useful! ❞ Blake stuttered in panic, tapping the side of his tech cube attached to his belt. ❝ Okay... still have some juice available for this. PWM activate, maximum output shield mode! ❞

Upon giving the specific voice commands, Blake's cube started to whirl, letting out two pod-like drones that went off in opposite directions. A clear hardlight projection of a shield appeared in front of the descending airship, solely created with the intention of reducing the impact's intensity as much as possible.

❝ Even with this... I'm really really certain that this is going to be a rough landing, but I'm hoping my cube's shield output could at least prevent this being a deadly crash... So anyone else got any other ideas to prevent a deadly airship crash?! ❞

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

View attachment 6565

"The generator?! I don't suppose anyone here knows how to fix that?!" Touma exclaimed as the airship began to lurch downward, trying his best to hold on to something, anything.

To Elliot and Billy, the boy began to speak. "Can't either of you maybe warp us somewhere else? Anywhere but here!" He suggested heatedly, welcoming any and every possible choices they could get onto the table at this point.

@Atomic Knight @Everybody

Nathan let out an involuntary gasp at the bird crashed into the ship- knocking the air out of his lungs in the process.

"Fuck..." he hissed at the impact, watching as both the chaos and panic ensued. He threw a glance to a panicked Elliot who was being held by Bridgette; the panic in the man's face contrasting the version Nathan knew.

Nathan slowly started to sit up, his body stiff and painful as he moved.

Then the ship started to drop.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Perhaps...

Perhaps!?

Gentaro put his life on the line for Elliot and all he can say is PERHAPS!?

The blimp began to lurch and fall, and Gentaro transformed into Kamen Rider Fourze.

He didn’t do the thing this time, for this is merely just for staying safe.

But Gentaro was resolute. He had a resolve, and a fire in him, the flaming fires of friendship. He is dead set on making Elliot his friend, even if that means bending over backwards.

“Elliot!” Gentaro called out, “You said you wanted to go to Paris, right? Well I promise! I promise that you’ll one day go to Paris! But you won’t be able to if you don’t trust us! If you don’t trust us, than Paris won’t even exist anymore! THE ENTIRETY OF EXISTENCE IS ON THE LINE!!! WE NEED YOU, ELLIOT!!! Trust me... I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME!! TRUST US, ELLIOT!!”

Every word Gentaro said was dripping with passion, with resolve, with fire.​

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at everyone. " I don't know about the rest of you, but I think we have two choices right now. We either jump out of this ship and whoever can fly can carry anyone who can't and we take it to the sky..... or..... Elliot, can you do something to make it so we are already on the ground?" He asked.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Ah...uh...hmm. Understood."

After what felt like a rather long moment of deliberation and with some visible confusion, Mebuki nodded. She couldn't claim to understand either the idea behind or the efficacy of turning a bullet into a tree, but he sure seemed confident about it. Fourze's gatling gun bullets hadn't been particularly effective, and while her bullets were significantly stronger than normal ones there was no telling how strong Fourze's were to begin with. Deciding to trust the blonde man, she held out her rifle to him.

"Is there anything you need me to do, then?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Atomic Knight
Bridgette held on as the airship rocked clutching unto the controls. "Try and survive this!" She shouted at Elliot. "Just try to hold on!"

"If you need any more,"
She held out her gun to Giorno. "Right now I'm ready to trust you guys if it means getting that bastard off our tail."

Biscuit meanwhile examined the situation with interest. Make a tree out of a bullet? She could've sworn she didn't sense any Nen from the rest of the group though. Even so her focus turned back to Songbird. It was big yes, but didn't seem to have much intelligence, like an animal it was trying to lash out, to get back what it thought it had lost.

She was curious to see what, if anything, Giorno's idea would do. If it wasn't enough, Biscuit thought to herself, she'd had to step in and deal with it.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Atomic Knight
Giorno grabbed the rifle with one hand, examining the gun's length for a brief moment before gripping it with the other hand an moving past Mebuki towards the edge of the open door. Assuming that Songbird was massive enough for its wings to still be visible despite it taking a position beneath the carriage of the airship, Giorno forced his back up against the doorway. He made an effort not to look down towards the endless clouds that held Columbia up, instead focusing his eyes solely on his target - on the path ahead.

Giorno held the rifle up in the best way he understood - Mebuki likely would've been able to tell that this kid has never held a long gun in his life, but the sheer resolve and purpose in his body language made it look like he was ready to kill someone with it. He leveled the large barrel towards Songbirds exposed wing. Just as he did, however, the don's body began to glow.

A golden aura surrounded the boy, hazy at first, but soon taking shape as a humanoid figure of light appeared by his side.

And just as it did, Giorno squeezed the trigger.

"Gold Experience."

[BLAM!]

View attachment 6562

The humanoid blob of light solidified instantaneously, taking the form of an almost robotic entity covered head-to-toe in an intricate golden 'carapace'. Time slowed down as the bullet had just begun to propel from the rifle's barrel, the Stand lunging its hand over Giorno's shoulder and tapping the in-motion lead missile with the very tip of its pointer finger.

No one, at least those who couldn't perceive events that fast, could have seen it, but the inaccurate bullet sailed through the air and slammed into Songbird's metal plating. Whether it pierced the armor or not, the bullet would have likely to lodge itself within Songbird - but a single bullet did nothing to deter the beast's attack. It was made to protect. Silly bullets could do nothing.

That was when Giorno furrowed his brow, slipping the rifle back into one hand and handing it back to Mebuki without looking at her.

View attachment 6564

"Life... spring forth."

Giorno snapped his fingers.

Ge_bullet.gif

The cacophonous noise of creaking wood and rumbling leaves filled the air. Those watching from the airship could see it as clear as the day; rigid wooden branches began to spiral out from where the don had shot Songbird, rapidly growing along with the creature's mass and twisting into its wings and 'torso', as if the tree growing from the bullet was attempting to tear Songbird apart with it's sudden and violent birth.

Either way, the branches would not stop growing - and soon enough, they'd begin to dig their roots into the mechanisms keeping Songbird afloat.

Giorno had no response to his own attack, turning around to Bridgette and the others. "That may slow it down, but it won't stop it. Get this airship moving."

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Crunch @Kaykay @Jeremi @York @Atomic Knight @EVERYONE

Gentaro rocketed back over to the entrance of the blimp, where, after he entered, he undid his Rocket, Launcher, and Radar switches before turning off his driver and becoming a normal human again.

"Oi, Elliot! Were my contributions enough for you to forgive me?" Gentaro said to Elliot, wanting to befriend him.​
Lucifer Morningstar

" I don't trust this in the slightest. It doesn't seem likely that the bird is just going to give up on its own and something tells me it's giving a false sense of security,"
he replied, going to the entrance and looking down to see if there was any indication that it was waiting in the wings for a moment to attack them.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Bridgette looked behind them and sighed in relief when she couldn't see it anymore. "That little stunt has earned you guys a bit more trust-"

Fuck me. "Everyone hold on! I can't seem to get this damn bucket of crap to do anything!" Bridgette was doing her best to try and get the airship level again but nothing was working.

Biscuit as well was clutching unto the side of the ship as it was hurtling towards the ground. "At least the bullet into a tree thing was interesting! Can anyone try to not get us killed this early on into the mission?"

jAmTgYt.png

❝ Ah... crap, this is really bad! G-guess this is probably a good time to be useful! ❞ Blake stuttered in panic, tapping the side of his tech cube attached to his belt. ❝ Okay... still have some juice available for this. PWM activate, maximum output shield mode! ❞

Upon giving the specific voice commands, Blake's cube started to whirl, letting out two pod-like drones that went off in opposite directions. A clear hardlight projection of a shield appeared in front of the descending airship, solely created with the intention of reducing the impact's intensity as much as possible.

❝ Even with this... I'm really really certain that this is going to be a rough landing, but I'm hoping my cube's shield output could at least prevent this being a deadly crash... So anyone else got any other ideas to prevent a deadly airship crash?! ❞

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
View attachment 6565

"The generator?! I don't suppose anyone here knows how to fix that?!" Touma exclaimed as the airship began to lurch downward, trying his best to hold on to something, anything.

To Elliot and Billy, the boy began to speak. "Can't either of you maybe warp us somewhere else? Anywhere but here!" He suggested heatedly, welcoming any and every possible choices they could get onto the table at this point.

@Atomic Knight @Everybody
Nathan let out an involuntary gasp at the bird crashed into the ship- knocking the air out of his lungs in the process.

"Fuck..." he hissed at the impact, watching as both the chaos and panic ensued. He threw a glance to a panicked Elliot who was being held by Bridgette; the panic in the man's face contrasting the version Nathan knew.

Nathan slowly started to sit up, his body stiff and painful as he moved.

Then the ship started to drop.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Perhaps...

Perhaps!?

Gentaro put his life on the line for Elliot and all he can say is PERHAPS!?

The blimp began to lurch and fall, and Gentaro transformed into Kamen Rider Fourze.

He didn’t do the thing this time, for this is merely just for staying safe.

But Gentaro was resolute. He had a resolve, and a fire in him, the flaming fires of friendship. He is dead set on making Elliot his friend, even if that means bending over backwards.

“Elliot!” Gentaro called out, “You said you wanted to go to Paris, right? Well I promise! I promise that you’ll one day go to Paris! But you won’t be able to if you don’t trust us! If you don’t trust us, than Paris won’t even exist anymore! THE ENTIRETY OF EXISTENCE IS ON THE LINE!!! WE NEED YOU, ELLIOT!!! Trust me... I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME!! TRUST US, ELLIOT!!”

Every word Gentaro said was dripping with passion, with resolve, with fire.​
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at everyone. " I don't know about the rest of you, but I think we have two choices right now. We either jump out of this ship and whoever can fly can carry anyone who can't and we take it to the sky..... or..... Elliot, can you do something to make it so we are already on the ground?" He asked.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily was about to address Elliot and Billy as the Songbird was warded off, but by then, the ship was in danger of crashing. The generator was damaged, and they were going to fall. They were going to die unless something was done.

While others scrambled to find a way to escape or fix the generator, Emily herself knew that her stone magic would not be enough to repair something as complex as that ship's generator. So while Blake prepared to form a shield around the airship itself, she had an idea of her own.

R37zAGo.png

"It'll be alright. I promise. I'm going to... Use my stone magic to hold the ship in the air. We will land, but it'll be a crash landing. We'll have to find another ride." She said, calmly trying to reassure the others, even as a bead of sweat made its way down her face from her forehead.

yvu0q3R.png

"Ikol... If you can hear me, just watch. I won't lose to my power!" She muttered under her breath.

And with that, her stone flared with a magenta light again as it formed tendrils, this time wrapping themselves around the airship, and instead of forming a barrier... Proceeded to attempt to move the ship upwards in the air.

It was just a matter of how long she could keep things this way, even with all this power she now had.​

Mason Moretti
@York @Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Mason was thrown from his seat by the sudden turbulence. The airship being tossed and turned made it difficult for him to get back on his feet. "Maybe I can do something," he said to himself. His right arm began glowing with aura, but quickly faded. His energy appeared to spark instead of a gentle glow. The shock sent pain running up his arm. Once again, he fell to the floor. "Yeah... powers are a no-go for me right now."

He pushed himself back onto his knees. He called out to Gentaro, "Hey, Kamen Driver Force, or whatever your name is! Gentaro! Getting them to like us is great and all, but you might need to do a little more. Science is your realm of expertise, right? Maybe you can use your space particles to fix the generator? Something in your tool belt has to, right?"

"I'm out of magic!" Billy declared.

Elliot was shaking his head, holding on to a part of the ship in order to not go flying. "My powers-- I can't just take us out of here!"

Clouds went flying past and the air chilled rapidly. They were falling into darker skies, about to land on some massive floating structure. Elliot held Bridgette roughly as Emily's magic started to come into effect, slowing the ship's descent and throwing the group to the ground.

It was still not a slow drop. Without Blake's shielding, the group probably would have suffered greatly. However, the ship landed relatively intact, letting a horrid sound of crashing metal as it landed into stone. The ship's glass windows had broken, scattering glass everywhere. The ship shuddered and came to a definitive stop.

It was cold.

nVUVxpw.jpg

The ship had landed at the entrance to some kind of large, magnificent building. A strange glowing light could be seen not far off.

As Bridgette got to her feet and examined her surroundings, she was not happy. "Probably the last place we want to be," she said.

"Comstock House," Elliot said, shivering. "I recognize it from my books." He looked strangely at Gentaro, still not quite understanding what his frantic words had meant. He turned quickly to Emily after giving the boy a moment of thought and smiled at her.

"Thank you... You seriously saved us."

Elliot stepped forward to hug Emily.

Nathan grunted at the turbulence as it threw him around, his main goal at this point surviving. He watched Emily and Elliot, their powers still putting him into awe even though he had seen them before years ago.

He braced himself for their crash landing, glass flying every which way- a piece swiping his left check; cutting him in the process.

Nathan looked up at the strange building as it came into his view, hearing Bridgette's distaste of the location shortly after; which made him anxious about their arrival.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Last edited:
Uw8iUJG.png

❝ Oh thank god that actually worked... ❞ Blake let out a relieved breath of air. The shielding flickered away as his tech cube powered off. It wasn't like it would've been possible without the help of Emily's magic from the looks of it.

❝ Yeah... I guess if it wasn't for your magic, my tech shielding wouldn't been able to withstand that landing... ❞ Scratching the back of his head while thanking Emily, Blake takes a look over at their not-planned destination. ❝ Soooo... what do we do from here? I'm not getting good vibes from that place up ahead. ❞

Mason Moretti
@York @Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Mason was thrown from his seat by the sudden turbulence. The airship being tossed and turned made it difficult for him to get back on his feet. "Maybe I can do something," he said to himself. His right arm began glowing with aura, but quickly faded. His energy appeared to spark instead of a gentle glow. The shock sent pain running up his arm. Once again, he fell to the floor. "Yeah... powers are a no-go for me right now."

He pushed himself back onto his knees. He called out to Gentaro, "Hey, Kamen Driver Force, or whatever your name is! Gentaro! Getting them to like us is great and all, but you might need to do a little more. Science is your realm of expertise, right? Maybe you can use your space particles to fix the generator? Something in your tool belt has to, right?"
"I'm out of magic!" Billy declared.

Elliot was shaking his head, holding on to a part of the ship in order to not go flying. "My powers-- I can't just take us out of here!"

Clouds went flying past and the air chilled rapidly. They were falling into darker skies, about to land on some massive floating structure. Elliot held Bridgette roughly as Emily's magic started to come into effect, slowing the ship's descent and throwing the group to the ground.

It was still not a slow drop. Without Blake's shielding, the group probably would have suffered greatly. However, the ship landed relatively intact, letting a horrid sound of crashing metal as it landed into stone. The ship's glass windows had broken, scattering glass everywhere. The ship shuddered and came to a definitive stop.

It was cold.

nVUVxpw.jpg

The ship had landed at the entrance to some kind of large, magnificent building. A strange glowing light could be seen not far off.

As Bridgette got to her feet and examined her surroundings, she was not happy. "Probably the last place we want to be," she said.

"Comstock House," Elliot said, shivering. "I recognize it from my books." He looked strangely at Gentaro, still not quite understanding what his frantic words had meant. He turned quickly to Emily after giving the boy a moment of thought and smiled at her.

"Thank you... You seriously saved us."

Elliot stepped forward to hug Emily.

Nathan grunted at the turbulence as it threw him around, his main goal at this point surviving. He watched Emily and Elliot, their powers still putting him into awe even though he had seen them before years ago.

He braced himself for their crash landing, glass flying every which way- a piece swiping his left check; cutting him in the process.

Nathan looked up at the strange building as it came into his view, hearing Bridgette's distaste of the building shortly after; which made him anxious about their arrival.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Uw8iUJG.png

❝ Oh thank god that actually worked... ❞ Blake let out a relieved breath of air. The shielding flickered away as his tech cube powered off. It wasn't like it would've been possible without the help of Emily's magic from the looks of it.

❝ Yeah... I guess if it wasn't for your magic, my tech shielding wouldn't been able to withstand that landing... ❞ Scratching the back of his head while thanking Emily, Blake takes a look over at their not-planned destination. ❝ Soooo... what do we do from here? I'm not getting good vibes from that place up ahead. ❞

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily breathed a sigh of relief, wiping sweat from her brow once they landed relatively safely. She was tired, but... Unlike back at Alledia, she felt like she would be fine if she just took a few moments to recover. Elliot's sudden hug had however caught her offguard, leaving her bashfull, but also happy that things had worked out.

ZAmIkBc.png

"You don't have to thank me... There's no way... I could have done it alone...!" She said, slowly but surely catching her breath.

Her mind went to Blake, remembering that shield he put around the Airship, enabling her to focus all her efforts on keeping it afloat. Her eyes drifted to Nathan's injury on his cheek, causing her to wince a little. The landing definitely could have gone better, but at least they were safe for now. As long as they could find a way to break the loop in this place somehow, there was hope. Thinking for a moment, her eyes turned to the place Elliot had identified as Comstock House.

"This place. What is it?" She asked.

Even though she knew little, the way Elliot reacted to the name itself, ontop of the own feeling she got from it was enough for her to know they probably wouldn't get a warm reception. Nonetheless though, as much as she would rather not bring up uncomfortable subjects, going in blind was not a good option.

Lucifer Morningstar

"Is everyone-"
Before he had a chance to finish his sentence, he would look over at Nathan and se he was bleeding out of the cheek. He had managed to maintain composure. He would take out his hankerchief and pour some alcohol on it. " Mind if I cleaned that up a little for you?" He asked.

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Everyone

"It's the executive estate of Columbia," Elliot explained, taking a step away from Emily and looking up at the building. He began to speak as if reciting from a book. "Comstock established the residence as her principal workplace. The structure, built upon the three heads of the Founders, is its own floating island."

"Her?" Cullen questioned, getting to his feet. He was relatively unharmed thanks to him Bloodstone ring. "I thought Comstock was male."

"Hmm?" Elliot gave Cullen a confused look. "Uh... no, I..." He reached up and held his forehead as if it was hurting him. "M-Maybe you're right."

"I-I'm not sure anymore myself," Bridgette added, looking similarly confused.

Billy was walking around, checking on the condition of the group. "Is anyone hurt? Who can currently heal?"

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight
@EVERYONE

“I can! I have this!” Gentaro says, pulling out the Medical switch. He placed it in and flipped the switch, showing a medical kit.

“Who needs it?”

Nathan opened his mouth to speak but closed it as a striking man approached him, reaching out to put a cloth to his cheek, causing Nathan to let out a hiss at the sting of the alcohol.

He looked ahead, watching the group ahead speak out their location- and judging by the confused faces it wasn't good.

He noted Elliot holding his head, casting a questioning- yet sympathetic gaze over the other man.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @York @Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back