Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Moretti
@Jeremi @Capri @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @York @Everyone

Mason turned his umbrella into a proper spear and tried to wedge it in between Bane's arms and Gentaro, trying to pry his ally free.​
Bane was wrenched free from Gentaro and he cried out in anger from Emily's attack. Lucifer's punch sent him slamming into the ground once again.

With a roar of his own Elliot held his hands in front of him, then pulled them apart. A tear was conjured above Bane's head that dropped debris on top of him, causing dust and rubble to pick up around him.

The stone roof below cracked and shattered underneath the force of the debris and Bane fell with it. The man was silent as he fell into the darkness below. Cullen reached out with his Glartrox tentacles to grab anyone who was near the hole and pull them to safety,

The dark clouds above seemed to explode outward, revealing a blank white sky above. Thunder and lightning roared and everything began to rumble.

"The loop's ending," Billy said. He looked down the hole Bane had fallen and wondered if the man was dead. "Revan no longer has a hold on Elliot, Bridgette, or this space."

As for what that meant, the answer lied in Billy's eyes as they began to glow blue once again.

aD66WHg.png

"The Demiurge's power grows. As a result, so does mine."

The world seemed to be ending. Comstock House was falling apart and the sky was losing all definition.

"I want to take us to our next destination," Billy said, speaking a spell.

The white light enveloped all.

Chapter Two
"City of the Dead"

When the group next came to, they found themselves in a place much different from last.

12NtJNt.jpg

The smell of smoke and fire overlapped a kind of gross, sick smell. The group sat in the middle of a city street that looked overrun and decimated. Fires burned freely and cars sat abandoned or destroyed. It was night, so it was hard to see far, though the light coming from a sign that read R.P.D. and RACCOON POLICE was nearby.

"U-Ugh..." Elliot shivered, grabbing at his head once again. He seemed to lose his balance as he fell against a cop car for support.

"W-Whoa! Hold on there!" Touma exclaimed, attempting to help Elliot stay on his feet. "Looked like you spent a lot of energy last time, but you did good," the spiky haired boy nodded to Elliot, before looking up, wrinkling his nose visibly as the sickly nature of the new world. It looked much more modern than the previous, and yet... even more ruined and desolate. To some degree, it almost reminded him of parts of Ash, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

With a furrowed brow, the boy clicked his tongue slightly. "Billy... Where are we now? And is there any idea what the significance of this place is?"

Billy wavered on his feet, feeling suddenly just as exhausted as Elliot seemed to be. "I... couldn't tell you," he murmured. "This place isn't familiar to me."

"Raccoon Police would imply this place is called Raccoon," Cullen said, grimacing at the thought of a town or city named that.

"Whoever's loop this is, they can't be far."

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@mintyy as Azure Kite [.hack]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@Atomic Knight as Cullen Bloodstone [Marvel Comics]
@Indigo Al as Doctor Langa [OC]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Neko Shogun as Senna [Bleach]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Siegward of Catarina [Dark Souls]
@Krieg as Spike Spiegel [Cowboy Bebop]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Minerva as Triss Merigold [The Witcher]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer smiled as Bane was defeated and they arrived at their next destination where the smile faded. " There is something creepily strange about this place. Somehow I don't think we are going to run across sweet talking racoons. I guess we will just have to start walking until we find something."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
"Who the fuck names a city Raccoon?" Jianyu asked. She grimaced as the smell hit and she covered her mouth and nose with her hand as a makeshift ventilator. "Someone who clearly can't keep their city clean..." How fucking gross. Was this a normal day in this joint? "Ugh, come on, let's go. The sooner we destroy this hellhole the better."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Anyone

Mason looked around nervously at their new surroundings. Despite the change in scenery, the atmosphere remained the same, if not darkened. The spear in his hands disappeared and was replaced by a pistol. He gripped it tightly. A chill ran up his spine.

"I agree. This place is a ghost town. If people aren't around to keep someone in this loop, I'm not sure I want to see what exactly is." Something seemed familiar about this world, though he couldn't quite place it. He was much more alert and on edge than they were in Columbia. "I think splitting up like we did last time would be a bad idea. Let's stay close together."
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Gentaro flipped up all the switches on his belt before departing from Elliot & Bane’s loop.

After entering Raccoon City, he coughed and waved smoke away from his face.

He saw Elliot fall and walked over to him, offering a hand.

“You need a lift?”
Nathan could only watch as the others attacked Bane, there actions actually seeming to work this time.

Soon, they were teleported again.

He glanced at a very exhausted Elliot, who didn't pay him any mind. Then, the stench hit him.

"Oh, what the fuck!" He exclaimed, using the sleeve of his jacket to cover his nose, before looking up at the decrepit police station; his eyes scanning his surroundings.

"There's something fucking weird about this place," he mumbled under his sleeve, his brows furrowed.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"It looks like the kind of place one would stick out in should they cry out things like 'who the fuck names a city 'Raccoon.'" Thaal chirped, banishing his 'Batman' construct. Erring on this side of caution, he opted to keep his suit and hat 'disguise'. He continued to speak in a hushed tone. "Tell me, Jianyu. Do you know what the world 'incognito' means? How am I kidding. It's more that two syllables long. Let me start again. Do you know what the phrase 'low-profile' means?"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight etc. etc.​
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Capri @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Others?

After Bane's defeat, Emily initially intended to check up on the others, making sure the battle hadn't taken too much out of them. But as the world became unstable, and Billy mentioned it was time to move to their next destination. Realizing she wouldn't have time to do much until they were transported, she closed her eyes, using a bit of stone magic to make the process easier on her body.

By now, she was starting to get used to the feeling of traveling between dimensions.

Arriving in the new world, she immediately wrinkled her nose at the nasty smell in the air, taking slow, shallow breaths through her nose to try and minimize the problem. Seeing Elliot struggle to support himself on a nearby police car, she moved to aid him, though stopped seeing Gentaro already offering to assist.

With a sheepish smile, she carefully tried to peer into the car Elliot had leaned against; while the chances were slim, perhaps she could find something that would help her get her bearings here.

TmOiF9z.png

"I wonder what could have reduced a city to... This." She said, thinking to herself out loud.​

Bane was wrenched free from Gentaro and he cried out in anger from Emily's attack. Lucifer's punch sent him slamming into the ground once again.

With a roar of his own Elliot held his hands in front of him, then pulled them apart. A tear was conjured above Bane's head that dropped debris on top of him, causing dust and rubble to pick up around him.

The stone roof below cracked and shattered underneath the force of the debris and Bane fell with it. The man was silent as he fell into the darkness below. Cullen reached out with his Glartrox tentacles to grab anyone who was near the hole and pull them to safety,

The dark clouds above seemed to explode outward, revealing a blank white sky above. Thunder and lightning roared and everything began to rumble.

"The loop's ending," Billy said. He looked down the hole Bane had fallen and wondered if the man was dead. "Revan no longer has a hold on Elliot, Bridgette, or this space."

As for what that meant, the answer lied in Billy's eyes as they began to glow blue once again.

aD66WHg.png

The world seemed to be ending. Comstock House was falling apart and the sky was losing all definition.

"I want to take us to our next destination," Billy said, speaking a spell.

Chapter Two
"City of the Dead"

When the group next came to, they found themselves in a place much different from last.

12NtJNt.jpg

The smell of smoke and fire overlapped a kind of gross, sick smell. The group sat in the middle of a city street that looked overrun and decimated. Fires burned freely and cars sat abandoned or destroyed. It was night, so it was hard to see far, though the light coming from a sign that read R.P.D. and RACCOON POLICE was nearby.

"U-Ugh..." Elliot shivered, grabbing at his head once again. He seemed to lose his balance as he fell against a cop car for support.

"W-Whoa! Hold on there!" Touma exclaimed, attempting to help Elliot stay on his feet. "Looked like you spent a lot of energy last time, but you did good," the spiky haired boy nodded to Elliot, before looking up, wrinkling his nose visibly as the sickly nature of the new world. It looked much more modern than the previous, and yet... even more ruined and desolate. To some degree, it almost reminded him of parts of Ash, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

With a furrowed brow, the boy clicked his tongue slightly. "Billy... Where are we now? And is there any idea what the significance of this place is?"

Billy wavered on his feet, feeling suddenly just as exhausted as Elliot seemed to be. "I... couldn't tell you," he murmured. "This place isn't familiar to me."

"Raccoon Police would imply this place is called Raccoon," Cullen said, grimacing at the thought of a town or city named that.

Character List
As the group switch worlds, a sigh left his lips. To be honest, as much as Clark was used to working in a team setting, like in foot, in this kind of work? It still felt new. Maybe he wasnt a good team player. He'd rather just do it all himself. I mean, in his eyes, it didnt see impossible. But Clark knew better.

See Azura, Clark stood by, awkward smile in to. God, Clark felt like shit ever time he saw her. Looking around,.Clark just stood there.
View attachment 6635
"You going to be okay running around here barefoot? There's broken glass laying around everywhere."

As awkward as the question was, it was earnest. Clark genuinely seemed concerned. Taking a moment, Clark looked around.
View attachment 6637
"You want to help me scout the rooftops? There's probably less glass up there. I hope."

@Atomic Knight @Krieg @Sark @Crunch @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @everyone

Lucifer Morningstar

" Though I do have to wonder,"
Lucifer would walk over to one of the cars and looked to see if there was any sort of people or items in it. "I think we should stick together.."

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Everyone

aD66WHg.png

"I want to take us to our next destination,"
Billy said, speaking a spell.

Chapter Two
"City of the Dead"

12NtJNt.jpg

Character List

The smell was unpleasant, but for some reason the cityscape before them didn't necessarily surprise her.

Barren and dead, almost close enough to Nohr yet different in a bone chilling way. She felt cold in this place.

As the group switch worlds, a sigh left his lips. To be honest, as much as Clark was used to working in a team setting, like in foot, in this kind of work? It still felt new. Maybe he wasnt a good team player. He'd rather just do it all himself. I mean, in his eyes, it didnt see impossible. But Clark knew better.

See Azura, Clark stood by, awkward smile in to. God, Clark felt like shit ever time he saw her. Looking around,.Clark just stood there.
View attachment 6635
"You going to be okay running around here barefoot? There's broken glass laying around everywhere."

As awkward as the question was, it was earnest. Clark genuinely seemed concerned. Taking a moment, Clark looked around.
View attachment 6637
"You want to help me scout the rooftops? There's probably less glass up there. I hope."

@Atomic Knight @Krieg @Sark @Crunch @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @everyone

Azura startled, if just a bit, at being spoken to suddenly.

"Oh." Azura blinked and looked down at her own shoeless feet. The thought never even occured to her about not having shoes being an issue.

"I guess I've grown so used to it, terrain never crossed my mind." She muttered.

Lucifer Morningstar

" Though I do have to wonder,"
Lucifer would walk over to one of the cars and looked to see if there was any sort of people or items in it. "I think we should stick together.."

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Everyone

Lucifer's comment made her frown in thought. While Clark was strong and could fly...

"Clark, although it's dark, maybe you could see better from the air if you have the power of flight? You don't have to leave our sight and we don't have to leave your range of vision." She suggested after a moment.

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Lucky @Everyone

Last edited:
"Do you know what the word, 'castration' means, bitch? Cuz I'll teach you if you say one more word to me." Jesus fucking Christ. "Hey can someone else take this manchild off my hands this time? If this smell doesn't make me barf, his presence alone is gonna make me lose my lunch."

@Sark @Atomic Knight

"Do you know what the word, 'castration' means, bitch? Cuz I'll teach you if you say one more word to me." Jesus fucking Christ. "Hey can someone else take this manchild off my hands this time? If this smell doesn't make me barf, his presence alone is gonna make me lose my lunch."

@Sark @Atomic Knight
“I’ll gladly get out of your hair,” Thaal nodded. “As soon as you spell ‘castration’. And, of course, as soon as your learn how to keep your voice down whilst wandering through a strange, dark city. I’d rather not lose one of our competent allies because you can’t use your inside voice.”

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight Etc etc​

All anyone in the group had was a loud angry yell's worth of time to step in and stop Jianyu as she charged the red bastard. For the love of God. Someone please help.

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Everyone​

All anyone in the group had was a loud angry yell's worth of time to step in and stop Jianyu as she charged the red bastard. For the love of God. Someone please help.

Sinestro folded his arms and smiled. His expression could be interpreted as nothing less than an ‘I told you so’ smirk.

He lowered his shield and waited to see what happened next.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight etc etc​

The smell was unpleasant, but for some reason the cityscape before them didn't necessarily surprise her.

Barren and dead, almost close enough to Nohr yet different in a bone chilling way. She felt cold in this place.
Azura startled, if just a bit, at being spoken to suddenly.

"Oh." Azura blinked and looked down at her own shoeless feet. The thought never even occured to her about not having shoes being an issue.

"I guess I've grown so used to it, terrain never crossed my mind." She muttered.

Lucifer's comment made her frown in thought. While Clark was strong and could fly...

"Clark, although it's dark, maybe you could see better from the air if you have the power of flight? You don't have to leave our sight and we don't have to leave your range of vision." She suggested after a moment.

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Lucky @Everyone
Clark shook his head, frowning slightly.

"I can do a lot of things, but I actually can't fly. I mean, It's complicated. Let's just say I'm just a really good jumper, and a even better faller.
"

As Clark laughed, something got his attention.

@Sark @Atomic Knight
That girl and Thaal. He didn't know Thaal well, but he sure wasn't on Clark's good side. However this girl? She was just so angry. That anger had to come from somewhere.
View attachment 6640
"Azura, excuse me."

Moving at Superspeed, Clark blocked Thaal and the girl. Turning his head, he just gave Thaal a look. A "I know what you're doing" kind of look. From someone who claimed to enforce order, he sure caused a lot of chaos. Lightly walking towards the young women, Clark softly put his hand on her shoulder. He didn't talk he just lightly guided her away slowly.

"Come on, you look like you need a friend to talk to. I'm Clark by the way. Clark Kent. "

As the two went away, he took her into an alley. Clark looked at her before just sitting himself on a trash can. In a calm tone he spoke.
View attachment 6639
"Look, before you lash out at me, you know you can't act like that right? You can't go around challenging people, especially a guy like Thaal! He will kill you and move on like it was nothing. Believe me, I don't like that guy as much as you do but having a death wish isn't helping anyone. It seems to me you need someone to talk to, and i'm willing to listen. The floor is your."

@everyone @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee

Cullen, his hand outstretched, made an imitation of wanking in regards to Jianyu and Thaal.

Within the car Elliot was leaning against was nothing but broken glass. Most of the other cars nearby were the same or contained a nasty amount of blood. Elliot groaned again, unable to stand up on his own two feet.

As the group talked, a noise could be heard in the distance. Multiple voices rose in pitch, making guttural noises from afar. "Doesn't sound like anything good," Bridgette said, looking around herself.

Out of the darkness of the city came a countless number of stumbling people, expect most of them appeared horribly disfigured or rotting even as they walked.

eaxC2Ty.jpg

"The serious discussion is going to have to wait," Cullen said as a horde converged on the group. Bridgette shot at the first creature, but swear when it took the bullet and kept stumbling forward. Elliot let out a cry and started to collapse.

"Look, I'm sure we're strong enough to take on zombies," Billy said, moving quickly to help Elliot up. "But it's not safe for people like Elliot and Nathan!" He gestured toward the police station. "Let's get in there for cover!"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Jianyu was stopped suddenly by another in their group. She was this close to telling him off, to shove him aside and finally let Thaal have it. But...there was something about this guy. Something so...familiar, that she actually let him take her away from the group. But once he'd said his piece, that was when there was an interruption. "Therapy session's gonna have to wait," Jianyu said, overhearing what Billy said. "Come on! Let's hold off these fuckers while everyone gets in safe!"

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Sark

Nathan raised a brow at the argument that was currently unraveling, unimpressed- but, entertained none the less.

"You guys-" He started to speak, but the choir of groans sent shivers down his spine. Panic soon throughout his body as the creatures limped in a large group towards them.

"Fuck this," he huffed, his annoyance soon changed to concern as Elliot yelped. Nathan attempted to catch him but was too late, but he outstretched his hand for the other man to take.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Jianyu was stopped suddenly by another in their group. She was this close to telling him off, to shove him aside and finally let Thaal have it. But...there was something about this guy. Something so...familiar, that she actually let him take her away from the group. But once he'd said his piece, that was when there was an interruption. "Therapy session's gonna have to wait," Jianyu said, overhearing what Billy said. "Come on! Let's hold off these fuckers while everyone gets in safe!"

"No."
View attachment 6641
Clark frowned, is eyes looked on Jianyu. Before a slight smirk. taking off his jacker, he'd hand it to her.

"You go with the group. No offense, but it only takes them one good bit on you. Me? I'll be fine. I'll hold them back and slow them down. If they want dinner, they're going to have to fight for it. Oh! And while I'm gone? Just ignore Thaal till I get back."

Slowly walking away, Clark walked towards the hoard. putting his fist up, Clark was ready.

"Come on. Dinner's ready."

@Yun Lee @everyone​

Elliot weakly took Nathan's hand and leaned against him for support. Billy helped him from the other side as Bridgette ran behind them to ward off any zombies who got close.

Billy was confident that even if the police station was locked, they would have no trouble getting inside. Thankfully, the door's swung wide open, revealing a rather large lobby space.

YUPd6k6.jpg

Billy let Nathan help Elliot the rest of the way while he and Bridgette covered the entrance for everyone else to get inside. Cullen was throwing zombies left and right with his tentacles while Clark distracted a large amount of the horde.

"We have to board up the entrance!" Billy yelled as the last of the group were getting clear. Clark zoomed inside at the last second as the doors closed.

"Thank you," Elliot quietly said with a sigh, leaning into Nathan as the others moved rapidly to move furniture around.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Sinestro folded his arms and smiled. His expression could be interpreted as nothing less than an ‘I told you so’ smirk.

He lowered his shield and waited to see what happened next.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight etc etc​

Clark shook his head, frowning slightly.

"I can do a lot of things, but I actually can't fly. I mean, It's complicated. Let's just say I'm just a really good jumper, and a even better faller.
"

As Clark laughed, something got his attention.

That girl and Thaal. He didn't know Thaal well, but he sure wasn't on Clark's good side. However this girl? She was just so angry. That anger had to come from somewhere.
View attachment 6640
"Azura, excuse me."

Moving at Superspeed, Clark blocked Thaal and the girl. Turning his head, he just gave Thaal a look. A "I know what you're doing" kind of look. From someone who claimed to enforce order, he sure caused a lot of chaos. Lightly walking towards the young women, Clark softly put his hand on her shoulder. He didn't talk he just lightly guided her away slowly.

"Come on, you look like you need a friend to talk to. I'm Clark by the way. Clark Kent. "

As the two went away, he took her into an alley. Clark looked at her before just sitting himself on a trash can. In a calm tone he spoke.
View attachment 6639
"Look, before you lash out at me, you know you can't act like that right? You can't go around challenging people, especially a guy like Thaal! He will kill you and move on like it was nothing. Believe me, I don't like that guy as much as you do but having a death wish isn't helping anyone. It seems to me you need someone to talk to, and i'm willing to listen. The floor is your."

@everyone @Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee

"I see. Hopefully you don't hurt yourself too much in one of your falls." Azura chuckled, then nodded in understanding as Clark went to break up the fight between Thaal and Jianyu.

Cullen, his hand outstretched, made an imitation of wanking in regards to Jianyu and Thaal.

Within the car Elliot was leaning against was nothing but broken glass. Most of the other cars nearby were the same or contained a nasty amount of blood. Elliot groaned again, unable to stand up on his own two feet.

As the group talked, a noise could be heard in the distance. Multiple voices rose in pitch, making guttural noises from afar. "Doesn't sound like anything good," Bridgette said, looking around herself.

Out of the darkness of the city came a countless number of stumbling people, expect most of them appeared horribly disfigured or rotting even as they walked.

eaxC2Ty.jpg

"The serious discussion is going to have to wait," Cullen said as a horde converged on the group. Bridgette shot at the first creature, but swear when it took the bullet and kept stumbling forward. Elliot let out a cry and started to collapse.

"Look, I'm sure we're strong enough to take on zombies," Billy said, moving quickly to help Elliot up. "But it's not safe for people like Elliot and Nathan!" He gestured toward the police station. "Let's get in there for cover!"

"!!" Azura gave a sharp inhale of breath at the sight of the undead. It was disgusting. Gripping her naginata, she moved to protect Elliot and Nathan, and anyone else in their group as they moved to the police station for cover.

Elliot weakly took Nathan's hand and leaned against him for support. Billy helped him from the other side as Bridgette ran behind them to ward off any zombies who got close.

Billy was confident that even if the police station was locked, they would have no trouble getting inside. Thankfully, the door's swung wide open, revealing a rather large lobby space.

YUPd6k6.jpg

Billy let Nathan help Elliot the rest of the way while he and Bridgette covered the entrance for everyone else to get inside. Cullen was throwing zombies left and right with his tentacles while Clark distracted a large amount of the horde.

"We have to board up the entrance!" Billy yelled as the last of the group were getting clear. Clark zoomed inside at the last second as the doors closed.

"Thank you," Elliot quietly said with a sigh, leaning into Nathan as the others moved rapidly to move furniture around.

As they moved to block the entrance, Azura took a look around the space for any movement or for anything else to help block out the walking dead they attracted.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @Capri @Space_Candy @Everyone

"Wait--" Oh. Okay. Jianyu sighed. Dumbass. Just had to go off and fight the fucker, just like--

...hm.

Jianyu didn't say any more as she joined the group in the police station. She'd use Psycho Power to move bigger pieces of furniture to barricade their group in, quiet and reserved for the first time since they arrived here.

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Sark @Takumi @Everyone​

Once the entrance was secure, Billy let out a long relieved sigh.

"So I guess we're hoping whatever bloke we're looking for is in here?" Cullen said, his tone edging on sarcasm. "Or is it a zombie we're looking to save?" Billy shrugged at him and moved to lean against the secretary's desk out of exhaustion.

"There doesn't seem to be a living soul around," Bridgette added.

Billy thought on this for a moment. "The Demiurge wouldn't have us put across the city from who we're supposed to find. It's pretty likely they are here somewhere."

Nathan snaked an arm around the other man's waist for support as they moved into the police station, feeling Elliot's weight on his side.

He took in the view of the lobby, the large lady justice statue seeming cold and sinister. He heard the others mention barricading the entrance, which made him debate putting Elliot down to help.

"Hey, Elliot- I think I need to help. Are you good if I put you down?" He asked, walking Elliot to the reception chair.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

eaxC2Ty.jpg

Nathan raised a brow at the argument that was currently unraveling, unimpressed- but, entertained none the less.

"You guys-" He started to speak, but the choir of groans sent shivers down his spine. Panic soon throughout his body as the creatures limped in a large group towards them.

"Fuck this," he huffed, his annoyance soon changed to concern as Elliot yelped. Nathan attempted to catch him but was too late, but he outstretched his hand for the other man to take.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
"No."
View attachment 6641
Clark frowned, is eyes looked on Jianyu. Before a slight smirk. taking off his jacker, he'd hand it to her.

"You go with the group. No offense, but it only takes them one good bit on you. Me? I'll be fine. I'll hold them back and slow them down. If they want dinner, they're going to have to fight for it. Oh! And while I'm gone? Just ignore Thaal till I get back."

Slowly walking away, Clark walked towards the hoard. putting his fist up, Clark was ready.

"Come on. Dinner's ready."
@Yun Lee @everyone​

YUPd6k6.jpg

"I see. Hopefully you don't hurt yourself too much in one of your falls." Azura chuckled, then nodded in understanding as Clark went to break up the fight between Thaal and Jianyu.

"!!" Azura gave a sharp inhale of breath at the sight of the undead. It was disgusting. Gripping her naginata, she moved to protect Elliot and Nathan, and anyone else in their group as they moved to the police station for cover.

As they moved to block the entrance, Azura took a look around the space for any movement or for anything else to help block out the walking dead they attracted.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @Capri @Space_Candy @Everyone
"Wait--" Oh. Okay. Jianyu sighed. Dumbass. Just had to go off and fight the fucker, just like--

...hm.

Jianyu didn't say any more as she joined the group in the police station. She'd use Psycho Power to move bigger pieces of furniture to barricade their group in, quiet and reserved for the first time since they arrived here.

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Sark @Takumi @Everyone​
Once the entrance was secure, Billy let out a long relieved sigh.

"So I guess we're hoping whatever bloke we're looking for is in here?" Cullen said, his tone edging on sarcasm. "Or is it a zombie we're looking to save?" Billy shrugged at him and moved to lean against the secretary's desk out of exhaustion.

"There doesn't seem to be a living soul around," Bridgette added.

Billy thought on this for a moment. "The Demiurge wouldn't have us put across the city from who we're supposed to find. It's pretty likely they are here somewhere."

Nathan snaked an arm around the other man's waist for support as they moved into the police station, feeling Elliot's weight on his side.

He took in the view of the lobby, the large lady justice seeming cold and sinister. He heard the others mention barricading the entrance, which made him debate putting Elliot down to help.

"Hey, Elliot- I think I need to help. Can I put you down?" He asked, walking Elliot to the reception chair.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Z5pwJJf.jpg

❝ Well, guess all we've got as an option right now is to search the place for whoever we're looking for, right? ❞ Blake plainly asked once they were secure enough from the... rotting dangers outside the police station.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
@Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Others

Emily had her stick imbued with stone magic once more, putting a hand to her mouth as she saw what was in most of the cars. Whatever had happened here, it wasn't pleasant. Though, she was soon distracted by Jian Yu and Thaal's argument. As she prepared to step in, she was suddenly alerted to a more immediate threat by a horde of human looking creatures. Immediately sensing their hostility, she joined in the efforts to repell them, searing as many as she could with her stone magic as she followed Billy's suggestion, rushing inside the building. She made sure Nathan and Elliot were safely inside before she too headed indoors.

She immediately set to work, agreeing with the notion they should barricade the place.

rUOuIHO.png

"Leave the heavy things to me! I'll repell any of those things that get close!" Emily called out.

With that, she set to work, using her stone magic to wrap tendrils of magenta light around the biggest, sturdiest objects she could find, swifly trying to organize them into a formideable barricade, using her stone magic to try and repell any of the creatures that enter.

Once that was over and done with, Emily frowned, looking over her surroundings as she too realized whoever they were looking for would probably be found nearby. Though, considering the state they had found the place in, she couldn't help but wonder if there was still threats looming within.

aV4XrwW.png

"If there are people in here, they must have found a room to shelter in. Those zombies from outside, there's no way they didn't find a way in before we made those barricades." She said, thoughtfully.

Her gaze turned towards the stairway leading upwards.

"I think we should the bottom floor first, but my feeling is they went up stairs, where it would take longer for the zombies to get to them." She added.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back