Status
Not open for further replies.
The creature's head exploded, drenching Touma in blood, teeth, and brain matter.

"Looking good," Cullen said from the doorway. He gestured to Jianyu behind him. "She and I searched those offices and found a weird medallion with a lion on it. I guess you guys are doing well?"

@Kaykay @York @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee
"Never better," Biscuit replied as she wiped the gunk on her gloves off on Touma, though they were still red from the blood. "So, got any idea where that medallion belongs?" She was starting to think this whole place was some elaborate puzzle for them to solve. How could people work here and expect to get anything done?

"No clue," Cullen said plainly. He nodded to the smashed window, toward the observation room. "Been in there yet?"

Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Emily coughed a little, somehow managing to withstand the worst of the gore splatter. Though, seeing Touma in the state he was, she winced.

6GIQETp.png

"I... Think we should get you cleaned up after this." She said.

There was a pause when Cullen came to check on them, where which attention was then directed towards a nearby observation room.

mqLm8Sj.png

"We found this in the last room, but so far, nothing to match it." She said, holding up the security manual she had picked up in that previous room.

Her gaze soon drifted to the observation room as she frowned.

"We haven't looked there yet. But there was something playing on that projector, before..." She trailed off a little, eyeing what remained of the creature that attacked them.

Nonetheless, she seemed prepared to head to the observation room, cautious as ever.

Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Emily coughed a little, somehow managing to withstand the worst of the gore splatter. Though, seeing Touma in the state he was, she winced.

6GIQETp.png

"I... Think we should get you cleaned up after this." She said.

There was a pause when Cullen came to check on them, where which attention was then directed towards a nearby observation room.

mqLm8Sj.png

"We found this in the last room, but so far, nothing to match it." She said, holding up the security manual she had picked up in that previous room.

Her gaze soon drifted to the observation room as she frowned.

"We haven't looked there yet. But there was something playing on that projector, before..." She trailed off a little, eyeing what remained of the creature that attacked them.

Nonetheless, she seemed prepared to head to the observation room, cautious as ever.

Biscuit meanwhile didn't seem to have any concerns as she casually walked past Emily into the observation room. "I was concerned at first, but if these are the only things to face in here. I'm no longer worried."

@Kaykay @York @mintyy @Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

O O O

"I think I get it," Billy said.

@Space_Candy @Capri @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Cullen cleared the rest of the broken glass using the Glartrox so the others could pass through easily, though even he recoiled at the stench in the other room.

Blood and nondescript human matter stained the floor. There was an upturned table and a small locker, which Cullen opened.

"Oh boy," he said, holding up an item. "A box with an electronic lock."

Lucifer Morningstar

" I personally think that Bridgette might have some more use for the shotgun than any of us here. Maybe that key goes to either a locked door or computer."

@Atomic Knight @Capri

With nowhere else to go, both groups ended up back at the lobby. Sharing their items meant the locker in the office could be opened, as well as the locked box. Inside each were two medallions that matched the one Cullen had found. These depicted a woman and a unicorn.

In addition, the instruction manual that was found provided a pass and login for the computer, allowing the group to check the security cameras. Most were down, though there was one that showed the courtyard outside. A lone girl who did not appear to be infected could be seen outside a presumably locked gate.

GFvl1EG.png

"You're able to get there through the east office," Cullen said. "When we passed by, no one was there before."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Don't see any other blokes around here..." Cullen muttered. He stared at the screen for a moment and had a thought. "You know, she actually looks a bit familiar to me..."

"This loop is very different from Elliot's," Billy said. "But I guess there's no reason to think they'd all be the same."

@Capri @Everyone​

Nathan blinked blankly as the shotgun was put in his hands, he just held onto it as they returned to the lobby. He shrugged as he passed it to Bridgette, before looking to the desktop screen at the woman- she seemed to know at least a bit more then they did.

"I think we should talk to her."

@Atomic Knight @Lobby

Lucifer Morningstar

" I think it might be a good idea to talk to her. We are looking for people in this loop and she is literally the only living person we found. Unless our recruit was one of the corpses, she seems right. I think likewise, though I can't place where. Elliot, how are you holding up?"

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy

Bridgette answered Lucifer for Elliot. "He seems pretty out of it." She looked down at the boy, who was fidgeting in his chair. "You guys go on ahead, we'll be okay."

Cullen led the way for the group, navigating the dark hallways of the station until they got to a door that led outside. There, in the dead of night, was the girl, standing behind a locked fence.

"Great," Cullen said under his breath so the girl wouldn't hear. "I do know her. Yet another from that time where I got to experience the bloody embrace of death. Lovely."

"H-Hey!" the girl said. She seemed to shiver, though that was natural considering it was a cold September evening. "You guys definitely... don't look like police officers."

"Afraid not," Cullen said, breaking the lock on the gate so the girl could come inside.

SQZQiTv.jpg

"I'm... Claire Redfield."

She looked about to say more when an electric shock passed between Billy and the girl, indicating that she was indeed who they were looking for. Claire shuddered at the shock, but like Elliot and Bridgette before her, she did not seem to register the moment beyond that.

"Have any of you seen a rookie cop named Leon?" she asked.

"No," Billy said cautiously. "But... Claire, we have some information for you that you might find hard to understand."

"I do too," she said quickly. Billy was confused, so Claire bowled over him in the conversation. "I'm also looking for a little girl named Sherry. It's really important I find her. Plus, I know a secret about the station. If we can find three stone medallions and put them into a statue in the lobby--"

Claire cut herself off when a huge crash erupted from the floor above them. Billy flipped around once the sound of heavy footsteps began to echo from the roof above. It wasn't long before a tall, heavyset man appeared above them, looking down.

K5iHB9x.png

Time seemed to stand still as the man stared. Then, without warning, he jumped into the air and crashed down into the middle of the group, sending both Billy and Cullen flying. Claire took a step back and trained her gun on the man.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back