Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's true," Elliot said quietly, though he was not quite as sure of himself as he maybe should have been.

Claire only continued to give the people around her a perplexed look. "I have no idea what any of you are talking about," she said. It did not seem anything they had to say had really reached her. "I have to find that little girl, Sherry. You don't understand, she needs me or she will die."

Billy seemed perplexed himself now. "I would at least expect someone to call us crazy after hearing all that."

Claire looked past Billy and toward the steps leading below. "Let me go, now. Or else... none of us are getting out of here. You hear me?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Biscuit sighed and looked over to Billy. "I guess we might as well go with her to find this Sherry girl, maybe once we have her she'll start to listen to reason," She replied to what was basically their de facto leader. "No use standing here trying to make her understand if she's too pigheaded to listen."

Bridgette meanwhile walked over to Claire and put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "I can sympathize with what you're dealing with," Bridgette gave a quick glance to Elliot before looking back at Claire. "This Sherry girl, do you know where she could be?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"I'm not sure," Claire admitted. She thought on that for a moment. "But she has to be here. And if the only way left to go is down, then..." She roughly moved past Billy, who let her go.

"We might be going about the loops a bit wrong," Billy said, crossing his arms. "It might not be as simple as convincing them things aren't real."

"You're telling me..." Elliot said under his breath.

"Come on, let's follow her."

Filled with determination, Claire rushed down the many metal steps that wound down the small corridor. There was no choice but to follow her into the depths. Down and down the group went, until it almost seemed the corridor was unnaturally long.

The stairs eventually ended, leading into a small narrow hallway. As they passed through and came to an open area, Claire seemed renewed with vigor. They stepped along a metal catwalk, just above a small area with a bunch of piping and machinery.

Part of the catwalk was blocked with debris, leaving no choice but to drop to the area with the machinery below. Claire made the leap before anyone could really make comment. "Just have to find a ladder," she said.

They came quickly to a ladder leading back up, but it was out of reach. Billy was about to suggest someone fly up to it or something when a girl appeared at the top of the ladder.

ae1N5Q0.png

She looked down at the group for a moment, seemingly looking excited once she spotted Claire.

"Sherry!" Claire exclaimed.

"Claire--!"

The girl reached out but was pulled back by a figure who stepped out of the shadows behind her. The figure was shrouded in a black hood. Sherry struggled in their grasp as the figure removed their hood.

Underneath the hood revealed an unfamiliar blonde woman with a malicious sneer, easily maintaining a tight hold on the girl named Sherry.

1591809109340.png

"Now now, little girl. Where do you think you're going?" She chuckled deviously, paying little attention to the group until Touma called out to her.

"H-Hey! Who the heck are you?!" Touma exclaimed, initially confused about the sudden appearance of this unfamiliar woman, but after Bane's intervention earlier and the fact that she clearly did not look like she was from this world, the boy quickly reasoned... "A Revanchist agent?!"

"I have a name, you twit," the woman clicked her tongue, her curled sneer turning to irritation as she looked to Touma and the group. "It's Larxene. I won't even dignify your other question with an answer," she breathed, whether because the answer about her allegiance should have been obvious, or whatever the like.

Touma gritted his teeth conflictedly, before braving to speak again. "Let the girl go! Or else--"

"Or else what?" Larxene smirked, suddenly summoning what looked like four small, yellow knives in between each of her fingers with her right hand.

1591810428596.png

"You're not exactly in a position to be making demands here. You know that, right? Wouldn't wanna hurt this little cutie now, would you?" The woman cackled, tauntingly pinching Sherry's cheek with her left hand.

"You wouldn't...!"

Larxene tilted her head, and then pursed her lips, whether to mock Touma or whatever she was feeling to do. "Hm, you're right actually. Not yet, at least. She and I have lots to talk about. Girl time, maybe. No boys allowed!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out before a dark portal suddenly appeared behind her, the blonde vixen stepping back into it with Sherry in tow.

"In the meantime, if you're so restless, why don't you play around with our mutual friend? He might seem a bit scary, but Mr. X over there is... Well, I can't really lie about that. He is scary, and it's totally understandable to wanna pee yourself right in front of him!" She cackled, before waving to the group. "But you all play nice with him. Pretty please. It'll make my job that much easier if you do. In the meantime... toodles!"

"No!"

Claire had her gun trained on Larxene. It shook in her hands, Claire feeling tempted to fire but couldn't hurt risking Sherry. Once Larxene was gone, there was a crash from the way they came. It was then that the man who had pursued the group upstairs appeared, jumping down next to them. His hat was back on and he looked as ready to fight as ever.

"We got Trenchy here!" Cullen exclaimed.

Last edited:
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Despite being injured, Gentaro separated himself from Mason, and took out a switch.

Placing it in, a robotic voice said
FIRE before Gentaro flipped it.

In a flash of red light, a new suit stepped forward.

kamen_rider_fourze_fire_states_wallpaper_by_afdryan_dcxjomu-fullview.jpg

"FIRE ON!"

Gentaro staggered to the front, and aimed his gun at Mr. X. He pulled the trigger, unleashing a massive stream of fire onto the Tyrant!​

Lucifer Morningstar

" Okay, I'm really starting to hate this thing
," he replied. His eyes would glow red and he would use his telekinesis to lift Mr. X iinto the ceiling and back down, six times. As he was doing, it was noteable that fire was dancing around his fingers and after a few seconds and his telekinesis would move the fire onto Mr. X. Once he was done doing that, he would go and punch Mr. X, using his reflexes to dodge any counter attack.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"I'm not sure," Claire admitted. She thought on that for a moment. "But she has to be here. And if the only way left to go is down, then..." She roughly moved past Billy, who let her go.

"We might be going about the loops a bit wrong," Billy said, crossing his arms. "It might not be as simple as convincing them things aren't real."

Filled with determination, Claire rushed down the many metal steps that wound down the small corridor. There was no choice but to follow her into the depths. Down and down the group went, until it almost seemed the corridor was unnaturally long.

The stairs eventually ended, leading into a small narrow hallway. As they passed through and came to an open area, Claire seemed renewed with vigor. They stepped along a metal catwalk, just above a small area with a bunch of piping and machinery.

Part of the catwalk was blocked with debris, leaving no choice but to drop to the area with the machinery below. Claire made the leap before anyone could really make comment. "Just have to find a ladder," she said.

They came quickly to a ladder leading back up, but it was out of reach. Billy was about to suggest someone fly up to it or something when a girl appeared at the top of the ladder.

ae1N5Q0.png

She looked down at the group for a moment, seemingly looking excited once she spotted Claire.

"Claire--!"

The girl reached out but was pulled back by a figure who stepped out of the shadows behind her. The figure was shrouded in a black hood. Sherry struggled in their grasp as the figure removed their hood.

Underneath the hood revealed an unfamiliar blonde woman with a malicious sneer, easily maintaining a tight hold on the girl named Sherry.

1591809109340.png

"Now now, little girl. Where do you think you're going?" She chuckled deviously, paying little attention to the group until Touma called out to her.

"H-Hey! Who the heck are you?!" Touma exclaimed, initially confused about the sudden appearance of this unfamiliar woman, but after Bane's intervention earlier and the fact that she clearly did not look like she was from this world, the boy quickly reasoned... "A Revanchist agent?!"

"I have a name, you twit," the woman clicked her tongue, her curled sneer turning to irritation as she looked to Touma and the group. "It's Larxene. I won't even dignify your other question with an answer," she breathed, whether because the answer about her allegiance should have been obvious, or whatever the like.

Touma gritted his teeth conflictedly, before braving to speak again. "Let the girl go! Or else--"

"Or else what?" Larxene smirked, suddenly summoning what looked like four small, yellow knives in between each of her fingers with her right hand.

1591810428596.png

"You're not exactly in a position to be making demands here. You know that, right? Wouldn't wanna hurt this little cutie now, would you?" The woman cackled, tauntingly pinching Sherry's cheek with her left hand.

"You wouldn't...!"

Larxene tilted her head, and then pursed her lips, whether to mock Touma or whatever she was feeling to do. "Hm, you're right actually. Not yet, at least. She and I have lots to talk about. Girl time, maybe. No boys allowed!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out before a dark portal suddenly appeared behind her, the blonde vixen stepping back into it with Sherry in tow.

"In the meantime, if you're so restless, why don't you play around with our mutual friend? He might seem a bit scary, but Mr. X over there is... Well, I can't really lie about that. He is scary, and it's totally understandable to wanna pee yourself right in front of him!" She cackled, before waving to the group. "But you all play nice with him. Pretty please. It'll make my job that much easier if you do. In the meantime... toodles!"

"No!"

Claire had her gun trained on Larxene. It shook in her hands, Claire feeling tempted to fire but couldn't hurt risking Sherry. Once Larxene was gone, there was a crash from the way they came. It was then that the man who had pursued the group upstairs appeared, jumping down next to them.

Great! The big guy was back. Biscuit joined in with the others to attack Mr. X going for his legs with a vicious punch to try and tackle the monster to the ground.

"It's true," Elliot said quietly, though he was not quite as sure of himself as he maybe should have been.

Claire only continued to give the people around her a perplexed look. "I have no idea what any of you are talking about," she said. It did not seem anything they had to say had really reached her. "I have to find that little girl, Sherry. You don't understand, she needs me or she will die."

Billy seemed perplexed himself now. "I would at least expect someone to call us crazy after hearing all that."

Claire looked past Billy and toward the steps leading below. "Let me go, now. Or else... none of us are getting out of here. You hear me?"

Biscuit sighed and looked over to Billy. "I guess we might as well go with her to find this Sherry girl, maybe once we have her she'll start to listen to reason," She replied to what was basically their de facto leader. "No use standing here trying to make her understand if she's too pigheaded to listen."

Bridgette meanwhile walked over to Claire and put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "I can sympathize with what you're dealing with," Bridgette gave a quick glance to Elliot before looking back at Claire. "This Sherry girl, do you know where she could be?"

ae1N5Q0.png

"Claire--!"

1591809109340.png

1591810428596.png

"You wouldn't...!"

"No!"

Claire had her gun trained on Larxene. It shook in her hands, Claire feeling tempted to fire but couldn't hurt risking Sherry. Once Larxene was gone, there was a crash from the way they came. It was then that the man who had pursued the group upstairs appeared, jumping down next to them.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Despite being injured, Gentaro separated himself from Mason, and took out a switch.

"FIRE ON!"

Gentaro staggered to the front, and aimed his gun at Mr. X. He pulled the trigger, unleashing a massive stream of fire onto the Tyrant!​
Lucifer Morningstar

," he replied. His eyes would glow red and he would use his telekinesis to lift Mr. X iinto the ceiling and back down, six times. As he was doing, it was noteable that fire was dancing around his fingers and after a few seconds and his telekinesis would move the fire onto Mr. X. Once he was done doing that, he would go and punch Mr. X, using his reflexes to dodge any counter attack.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Great! The big guy was back. Biscuit joined in with the others to attack Mr. X going for his legs with a vicious punch to try and tackle the monster to the ground.

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

It was then that Emily understood Claire's motivations; like Elliot, she had something driving her forwards. And perhaps like with him, that reason could prove to be their way out.

And then they found her, Sherry. The girl Claire had been looking for, only for a mysterious, hooded figure to appear, their form soon revealed. Who was this interloper? Were they an enforcer of this loop, or another rogue element?

Whatever the case, she had this sinking feeling about what would happen if Sherry, the source of Claire's motivations to escape this place apparently were to be harmed, or perhaps even taken out of the equation.

Just as the creature, who Larxenne had named "Mr. X" emerged down the hallway, she decided it was no longer beneficial to hold back.

Even if she would need time to recovery, Emily didn't care.

She was going to break the loop, no matter what.

EGgOTyg.png

"Sometimes, to fight a monster, you have to become one. But, I know better than to let such power get the better of me now." She said quietly.

There was only a moment of hesitation, as she eyed her surroundings, carefully trying to make room between the others and her, and then, closed her eyes, her stone flaring with an almost fiery light.

Summoning the feelings she had when she had first transformed into that monstrous form of hers, she soon felt her body being enveloped in that burning feeling, as a phoenix-like mass of light enclosed itself around her.

gqFItnZ.png

The fiery creature charged towards Mr. X, carefully weaving it's flame-like body around the others engaged in battle as it aimed to overwhelm the monster with its sheer heat and power on its own, its very body burning at it's target.

It was uncertain how long Emily could maintain, or control this strange transformation she had undergone, but the degree of confidence in her voice was clear. She had every intention of staying under control of her power, even in this form, but only time would tell how this would hold up.​

ae1N5Q0.png

"Claire--!"

1591809109340.png

1591810428596.png

"You wouldn't...!"

"No!"

❝ Gah! Not again! ❞ Blake exclaimed once the large man dubbed Mr. X appeared. Going through the routine-like motions, he crafted another projected blade and tried to go for a quick swipe at the foe.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Indigo Al @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

It was then that Emily understood Claire's motivations; like Elliot, she had something driving her forwards. And perhaps like with him, that reason could prove to be their way out.

And then they found her, Sherry. The girl Claire had been looking for, only for a mysterious, hooded figure to appear, their form soon revealed. Who was this interloper? Were they an enforcer of this loop, or another rogue element?

Whatever the case, she had this sinking feeling about what would happen if Sherry, the source of Claire's motivations to escape this place apparently were to be harmed, or perhaps even taken out of the equation.

Just as the creature, who Larxenne had named "Mr. X" emerged down the hallway, she decided it was no longer beneficial to hold back.

Even if she would need time to recovery, Emily didn't care.

She was going to break the loop, no matter what.

EGgOTyg.png

"Sometimes, to fight a monster, you have to become one. But, I know better than to let such power get the better of me now." She said quietly.

There was only a moment of hesitation, as she eyed her surroundings, carefully trying to make room between the others and her, and then, closed her eyes, her stone flaring with an almost fiery light.

Summoning the feelings she had when she had first transformed into that monstrous form of hers, she soon felt her body being enveloped in that burning feeling, as a phoenix-like mass of light enclosed itself around her.

gqFItnZ.png

The fiery creature charged towards Mr. X, carefully weaving it's flame-like body around the others engaged in battle as it aimed to overwhelm the monster with its sheer heat and power on its own, its very body burning at it's target.

It was uncertain how long Emily could maintain, or control this strange transformation she had undergone, but the degree of confidence in her voice was clear. She had every intention of staying under control of her power, even in this form, but only time would tell how this would hold up.​

Lucifer Morningstar

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
GENTARO KISARAGI

"FIRE ON!"

"This loop is already headache inducing." Azura frowned at the fire based attacks most of the others used before sighing and charging as Blake tried to swipe at the hulking man, she'd try to cut one of Me. X's Achilles tendons with her naginata in an attempt to slow him down.

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Lucky @Capri @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Nathan jumped as the giant crashed down, the shock from both the hooded woman and the large man; made his head spin.

He soon felt a rush of anger and frustration, he reached for his gun that was still in his jacket with haste. He aimed for the huge creatures hat, shooting it off.

Hoping it would be a good distraction, he rushed the other- glad he grabbed his knife before Elliot pulled him along. He slashed blindly, praying he'd make a dent.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

The towering man was set ablaze by Gentaro's attack, though it did not seem to affect him as he walked up to Bridgette with a couple long strides and knocked her away. He set his sights on Nathan when his hat was shot off, but Elliot yelled at him in an effort to distract him. Elliot reached out, trying to conjure a tear to protect himself, but collapsed to the ground instead, holding his head in pain.

"Mr. X" was about to step on Elliot when Lucifer's telekinesis through him into the ceiling over and over. Though the attack was successful, the big man did not seem affected physically. The fire from Lucifer and Gentaro was put out, the man looking no worse than before. Lucifer's follow-up punch only pushed the big man book a few feet despite all of Lucifer's strength.

As Biscuit came in next, the man wrestled with her for a moment before throwing her off as well. He then dashed forward, dodging Emily at first to come upon Blake to catch him unawares. Mr. X lifted Blake into the air via his neck. He then used Blake as a battering ram to knock Azura away, throwing the both of them across the floor so they slammed into some of the machinery.

The man then turned quickly, catching Nathan mid-swing of his knife and punching him across the room like Bridget.

Thanks to the distractions slowing him down, the big man was then consumed by Emily's phoenix form.

Billy looked around, desperate for something they could use, but was coming upon nothing. "There's no way this guy is this strong normally...!" Billy made a run for Elliot to check on him. "Please hang on. He's getting strength from... We need to think of something. We need to disrupt this world somehow!"

The towering man was set ablaze by Gentaro's attack, though it did not seem to affect him as he walked up to Bridgette with a couple long strides and knocked her away. He set his sights on Nathan when his hat was shot off, but Elliot yelled at him in an effort to distract him. Elliot reached out, trying to conjure a tear to protect himself, but collapsed to the ground instead, holding his head in pain.

"Mr. X" was about to step on Elliot when Lucifer's telekinesis through him into the ceiling over and over. Though the attack was successful, the big man did not seem affected physically. The fire from Lucifer and Gentaro was put out, the man looking no worse than before. Lucifer's follow-up punch only pushed the big man book a few feet despite all of Lucifer's strength.

As Biscuit came in next, the man wrestled with her for a moment before throwing her off as well. He then dashed forward, dodging Emily at first to come upon Blake to catch him unawares. Mr. X lifted Blake into the air via his neck. He then used Blake as a battering ram to knock Azura away, throwing the both of them across the floor so they slammed into some of the machinery.

The man then turned quickly, catching Nathan mid-swing of his knife and punching him across the room like Bridget.

Thanks to the distractions slowing him down, the big man was then consumed by Emily's phoenix form.

Billy looked around, desperate for something they could use, but was coming upon nothing. "There's no way this guy is this strong normally...!" Billy made a run for Elliot to check on him. "Please hang on. He's getting strength from... We need to think of something. We need to disrupt this world somehow!"

"Guh!" Azura gave a cry of pain as Blake was pretty much thrown into her, the force enough to cause both to slam into the machinery across the room. Coughing, she placed her hand on Blake's shoulder, taking a moment to check him over for any wounds.

"Are you...okay?" She groaned, trying to get back to her feet. Her body hurt in places she wasn't even aware could hurt.

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Space_Candy @York @Capri @Everyone

❝ Gah! Not again! ❞ Blake exclaimed once the large man dubbed Mr. X appeared. Going through the routine-like motions, he crafted another projected blade and tried to go for a quick swipe at the foe.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @York @Indigo Al @Capri @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
"This loop is already headache inducing." Azura frowned at the fire based attacks most of the others used before sighing and charging as Blake tried to swipe at the hulking man, she'd try to cut one of Me. X's Achilles tendons with her naginata in an attempt to slow him down.

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Lucky @Capri @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
Nathan jumped as the giant crashed down, the shock from both the hooded woman and the large man; made his head spin.

He soon felt a rush of anger and frustration, he reached for his gun that was still in his jacket with haste. He aimed for the huge creatures hat, shooting it off.

Hoping it would be a good distraction, he rushed the other- glad he grabbed his knife before Elliot pulled him along. He slashed blindly, praying he'd make a dent.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

GENTARO KISARAGI

“Oi! Billy!”
Gentaro called out, “Do you have any idea where that Larxene girl went?”

Gentaro hopes that Emily has Mr. X under control.
"Guh!" Azura gave a cry of pain as Blake was pretty much thrown into her, the force enough to cause both to slam into the machinery across the room. Coughing, she placed her hand on Blake's shoulder, taking a moment to check him over for any wounds.

"Are you...okay?" She groaned, trying to get back to her feet. Her body hurt in places she wasn't even aware could hurt.

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Space_Candy @York @Capri @Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

The fiery magic surrounded her, like it had in the void. Burning, enveloping, suffocating, but this time... Tamed.

Unlike the chaos that ensued at the bottom of the ocean, when Ikol had set her loose on her former friends, she was able to guide her new form, carefully weaving it's ethereal body around Nathan and any others caught amidst the fray, buying them time to get clear before her efforts became fully focused on overpowering, or at least, holding back Mr. X.

If she could buy enough time to break the loop, that would be enough. Even if she was burning up much of the strength currently in her body.

Focusing her thoughts on Billy's words, she managed to call out. This time she didn't quite use her voice in her present state, instead it came more like a mental shout, a message that rung clear in the minds of those within it's range.

64thIOv.png

"Claire! Look at what is happening right now! This isn't your world! Don't you remember...?! This place, it's an echo of your past! A memory this world has begun to loop around! Free yourself!"

There was a moment of hesitation, as she tried earnestly to sift through her memories she had recieved, even as she struggled to maintain her phoenix form, and keep Mr. X busy.

Unlike last time, she had to act based off of memories that weren't her own, but nonetheless, ones she could almost recall like she had experienced them herself now.

It was a blessing in disguise, the strange phenomenon, whether it be intentional or not that granted her access to this information, as hard as it was sometimes to process all at once. And with that, she remembered something. Or more accurately, someone.

Blue hair... Blue eyes, and... Someone very dear to Claire, perhaps in a different way than Sherry was.

"You have to remember... The woman you love!"

There was more to it than that, this Emily knew. But in the heat of the moment (figuratively and literally), she thought it was better to speak words that would hopefully trigger a recollection in Claire's mind.

From that point on, they might just stand a chance in this battle against a seemingly invincible enemy.​

Biscuit gained her balance midair as she hit the wall legs first causing a massive crack in them before she dropped to the ground. "You think of something! I'll try to keep him distracted!"

CW6oSte.png

She went into an offensive stance looking on as the phoenix consumed the brute. Biscuit held off for the moment but when it stepped out of the inferno she was going to pounce.​

Nathan had little time to react before the impact of the large man's fist. The pain was so abundant that Nathan felt numb, gasping as the air knocked out of his lungs as he hit the wall.

He felt like his bones were glass, he tried to look up- only to see a gush of red below him. His nose was bleeding heavily, and it was probably broken.

He coughed shakily, looking up as Emily used her magic.

@Atomic Knight @York @Everyone

As the flames engulfed the man, he still continued to move. He took a few menacing steps toward Biscuit, now looking like a towering ball of flame.

"I-I don't know where she went!" Billy yelled to Gentaro. "I have to concentrate!" After helping Elliot back to his feet, Billy sat down and tried to meditate. He spoke quietly under his breath, trying to focus and bring forth a spell that could help them.

Claire staggered on her feet, Emily's words and visions impacting her harshly. "What are... all of you...?" She groaned and fell to her knees. "I have to save... the girl."

There was a sudden shaking and Mr. X halted his assault. The air around the man seemed to shimmer and blur. Claire cried out in confusion and pain,

"Get up!" Elliot said, running over to Nathan. "You fool boy, why do you keep putting yourself in harm's way?" He grit his teeth and kept looking back to see what the big man was doing.

"It's working," Billy said. "I feel the loop... losing some of its strength!" It was then that Claire shuddered and passed out. Mr. X reached out to grab Biscuit, but something had changed. The world around the group had weakened.

"Take us to Sherry!" Billy yelled, bringing forth a spell to transport the group away.

In a blink of an eye, the group had caught up with Larxene.

tNMzloZ.jpg

Sherry screamed, frightened by the group's sudden appearance. Claire was prone on the ground, breathing shallowly. Elliot stood over Nathan and Bridgette, feeling drained himself. Even Billy, having gone through another cycle of sapping himself dry, could barely focus.

"Can't... let her get away this time," he said.

As the flames engulfed the man, he still continued to move. He took a few menacing steps toward Biscuit, now looking like a towering ball of flame.

"I-I don't know where she went!" Billy yelled to Gentaro. "I have to concentrate!" After helping Elliot back to his feet, Billy sat down and tried to meditate. He spoke quietly under his breath, trying to focus and bring forth a spell that could help them.

Claire staggered on her feet, Emily's words and visions impacting her harshly. "What are... all of you...?" She groaned and fell to her knees. "I have to save... the girl."

There was a sudden shaking and Mr. X halted his assault. The air around the man seemed to shimmer and blur. Claire cried out in confusion and pain,

"Get up!" Elliot said, running over to Nathan. "You fool boy, why do you keep putting yourself in harm's way?" He grit his teeth and kept looking back to see what the big man was doing.

"It's working," Billy said. "I feel the loop... losing some of its strength!" It was then that Claire shuddered and passed out. Mr. X reached out to grab Biscuit, but something had changed. The world around the group had weakened.

"Take us to Sherry!" Billy yelled, bringing forth a spell to transport the group away.

In a blink of an eye, the group had caught up with Larxene.

tNMzloZ.jpg

Sherry screamed, frightened by the group's sudden appearance. Claire was prone on the ground, breathing shallowly. Elliot stood over Nathan and Bridgette, feeling drained himself. Even Billy, having gone through another cycle of sapping himself dry, could barely focus.

"Can't... let her get away this time," he said.

Oh well that was one way of doing it, I suppose.

y6C0CWH.png

Biscuit wouldn't let Larxene get a moment to figure out was going out as Biscuit pounced on her prey, ready to deliver a swift kick to the back of Larxene.​

View attachment 6929

"Haah? Didn't I tell you guys to buzz off, or did you not get the hint?" Larxene clicked her tongue as the group suddenly appeared before her, the woman's sneer doing little to hide the irritation she truly felt underneath. One could say it was out of the frying pan and into the fire, going from contending with Mr. X to dealing with Larxene now, whatever she was capable of.

"You can't get rid of us that easily!" Touma exclaimed with a balled up fist. "Now, let go of the girl!"

"Anyone ever tell you that no means, no, kid?" The woman responded, but before she could do much else to react, the woman was forced to suddenly shift her attention over to Biscuit from behind, instinctively raising her arms in front of herself to block Biscuit's surprise attack, letting go of Sherry in the process. Biscuit would find that despite her slender build, Larxene was definitely hardier than she looked, her wrists able to withstand the full brunt of Biscuit's kick. Without a hitch, Sherry scurried forward, thoroughly confused but knowing that if nothing else, she wanted to get away from Larxene.

Pushing Biscuit off and letting her land to the ground several feet back, Larxene grinned sadistically, wasting no time in channeling lightning in her arms.

View attachment 6930

"Heh, no fair! Trying to pull a fast one on me...! Well, two can play at that game, Goldilocks!" Larxene exclaimed to Biscuit, the power of magical lightning surging around her body, and then...

Savage Carousel!

Extending her arms out, two blindly bright streaks of concentrated lightning shot out of Larxene's hands, before she spun around, threatening to give a nasty shock to whoever dared to take the full brunt of her wide-spanning attack.

Meanwhile, Touma swiftly grabbed Sherry and spun around, shielding the little girl with his body while extending his own right hand back, his Imagine Breaker in turn protecting him from the lightning when it turned his way! "N-Nngh...! Shoulda figured she wouldn't be the most accommodating...!"

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

View attachment 6929

"Haah? Didn't I tell you guys to buzz off, or did you not get the hint?" Larxene clicked her tongue as the group suddenly appeared before her, the woman's sneer doing little to hide the irritation she truly felt underneath. One could say it was out of the frying pan and into the fire, going from contending with Mr. X to dealing with Larxene now, whatever she was capable of.

"You can't get rid of us that easily!" Touma exclaimed with a balled up fist. "Now, let go of the girl!"

"Anyone ever tell you that no means, no, kid?" The woman responded, but before she could do much else to react, the woman was forced to suddenly shift her attention over to Biscuit from behind, instinctively raising her arms in front of herself to block Biscuit's surprise attack, letting go of Sherry in the process. Biscuit would find that despite her slender build, Larxene was definitely hardier than she looked, her wrists able to withstand the full brunt of Biscuit's kick. Without a hitch, Sherry scurried forward, thoroughly confused but knowing that if nothing else, she wanted to get away from Larxene.

Pushing Biscuit off and letting her land to the ground several feet back, Larxene grinned sadistically, wasting no time in channeling lightning in her arms.

View attachment 6930

"Heh, no fair! Trying to pull a fast one on me...! Well, two can play at that game, Goldilocks!" Larxene exclaimed to Biscuit, the power of magical lightning surging around her body, and then...

Savage Carousel!

Extending her arms out, two blindly bright streaks of concentrated lightning shot out of Larxene's hands, before she spun around, threatening to give a nasty shock to whoever dared to take the full brunt of her wide-spanning attack.

Meanwhile, Touma swiftly grabbed Sherry and spun around, shielding the little girl with his body while extending his own right hand back, his Imagine Breaker in turn protecting him from the lightning when it turned his way! "N-Nngh...! Shoulda figured she wouldn't be the most accommodating...!"

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody
Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

Powerless to stop the hulking Mr. X, Mason surprisingly found a lot more confidence against their more human adversary. "Guess we're not too good at following directions. Sorry that your job is gonna be a little bit harder. Though it doesn't seem like you cared about giving us a hard time." Mason's powers were already warming up as they warped to Larxene. As her lightning strike flew towards Mason, he held his arms up to defend himself. His hands were slightly open, ready to arm himself in an instant. Light flashed in his hands as the lightning struck against his aura. He winced and braced himself for impact, yet emerged unscathed. In his hands appeared two swords, mirrored in appearance. They both appeared to bend at jagged angles along the blade, as if mimicking the arc of a lightning bolt.

The blades crackled and sparked, charged with Larxene's magical energy. Normally, giving these copies their magical properties was beyond Mason's ability. He was stunned for a moment, watching the blades spark. It appeared that the attack had given the weapons the spark they needed. With a chuckle, he glared at Larxene. "Well, Larxene, looks like it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine!" Mason swung one of the blades, sending an arc of lightning flying back at her!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back