Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan's vision was blurry by the time Elliot reached him, but none the less he knew who was yelling at him.

"I tried...I wanted- to help," he managed to push out as the other man pulled on his arm.

He couldn't tell if it was his dizzy head or the loop nonsense but, he felt like everything was spinning. He moved to lay his head on Elliot's thigh for relief of his aches as they were transported- his face meeting the floor when they arrived.

"Ow," he managed to groan.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Elliot let out a grunt of displeasure and knelt next to Nathan. He made sure to keep an eye on Bridgette as well. "I'll keep you both safe," he said.

"I'm already tired of you, girlie," Cullen said, glaring at Larxene. The Glartrox pulled out of his back to wrap tentacles around one of the parked cars. Cullen's glare turned to a smirk as he went and tossed the car through the air and at Larxene.

@Space_Candy @Ver

View attachment 6929

"Haah? Didn't I tell you guys to buzz off, or did you not get the hint?" Larxene clicked her tongue as the group suddenly appeared before her, the woman's sneer doing little to hide the irritation she truly felt underneath. One could say it was out of the frying pan and into the fire, going from contending with Mr. X to dealing with Larxene now, whatever she was capable of.

"You can't get rid of us that easily!" Touma exclaimed with a balled up fist. "Now, let go of the girl!"

"Anyone ever tell you that no means, no, kid?" The woman responded, but before she could do much else to react, the woman was forced to suddenly shift her attention over to Biscuit from behind, instinctively raising her arms in front of herself to block Biscuit's surprise attack, letting go of Sherry in the process. Biscuit would find that despite her slender build, Larxene was definitely hardier than she looked, her wrists able to withstand the full brunt of Biscuit's kick. Without a hitch, Sherry scurried forward, thoroughly confused but knowing that if nothing else, she wanted to get away from Larxene.

Pushing Biscuit off and letting her land to the ground several feet back, Larxene grinned sadistically, wasting no time in channeling lightning in her arms.

View attachment 6930

"Heh, no fair! Trying to pull a fast one on me...! Well, two can play at that game, Goldilocks!" Larxene exclaimed to Biscuit, the power of magical lightning surging around her body, and then...

Savage Carousel!

Extending her arms out, two blindly bright streaks of concentrated lightning shot out of Larxene's hands, before she spun around, threatening to give a nasty shock to whoever dared to take the full brunt of her wide-spanning attack.

Meanwhile, Touma swiftly grabbed Sherry and spun around, shielding the little girl with his body while extending his own right hand back, his Imagine Breaker in turn protecting him from the lightning when it turned his way! "N-Nngh...! Shoulda figured she wouldn't be the most accommodating...!"

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

"Lightning? Please." Biscuit brushed off Larxene's skills. "If you think I can't get by that little display you've got another thing coming!" She leaped over the lightning as it came towards her. Biscuit was once again going to try and close the gap to get in a few good punches on the girl.

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

Elliot let out a grunt of displeasure and knelt next to Nathan. He made sure to keep an eye on Bridgette as well. "I'll keep you both safe," he said.

"I'm already tired of you, girlie," Cullen said, glaring at Larxene. The Glartrox pulled out of his back to wrap tentacles around one of the parked cars. Cullen's glare turned to a smirk as he went and tossed the car through the air and at Larxene.

@Space_Candy @Ver

"Isn't that my line?" Bridgette replied half-jokingly to Elliot as she kept the two boys close. She was proud of the boys' gumption but... "Just don't try and get yourself killed while doing it, alright?"

Biscuit gained her balance midair as she hit the wall legs first causing a massive crack in them before she dropped to the ground. "You think of something! I'll try to keep him distracted!"

CW6oSte.png

She went into an offensive stance looking on as the phoenix consumed the brute. Biscuit held off for the moment but when it stepped out of the inferno she was going to pounce.​

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Nathan had little time to react before the impact of the large man's fist. The pain was so abundant that Nathan felt numb, gasping as the air knocked out of his lungs as he hit the wall.

He felt like his bones were glass, he tried to look up- only to see a gush of red below him. His nose was bleeding heavily, and it was probably broken.

He coughed shakily, looking up as Emily used her magic.

@Atomic Knight @York @Everyone
As the flames engulfed the man, he still continued to move. He took a few menacing steps toward Biscuit, now looking like a towering ball of flame.

"I-I don't know where she went!" Billy yelled to Gentaro. "I have to concentrate!" After helping Elliot back to his feet, Billy sat down and tried to meditate. He spoke quietly under his breath, trying to focus and bring forth a spell that could help them.

Claire staggered on her feet, Emily's words and visions impacting her harshly. "What are... all of you...?" She groaned and fell to her knees. "I have to save... the girl."

There was a sudden shaking and Mr. X halted his assault. The air around the man seemed to shimmer and blur. Claire cried out in confusion and pain,

"Get up!" Elliot said, running over to Nathan. "You fool boy, why do you keep putting yourself in harm's way?" He grit his teeth and kept looking back to see what the big man was doing.

"It's working," Billy said. "I feel the loop... losing some of its strength!" It was then that Claire shuddered and passed out. Mr. X reached out to grab Biscuit, but something had changed. The world around the group had weakened.

"Take us to Sherry!" Billy yelled, bringing forth a spell to transport the group away.

In a blink of an eye, the group had caught up with Larxene.

tNMzloZ.jpg

Sherry screamed, frightened by the group's sudden appearance. Claire was prone on the ground, breathing shallowly. Elliot stood over Nathan and Bridgette, feeling drained himself. Even Billy, having gone through another cycle of sapping himself dry, could barely focus.

"Can't... let her get away this time," he said.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Oh well that was one way of doing it, I suppose.

y6C0CWH.png

Biscuit wouldn't let Larxene get a moment to figure out was going out as Biscuit pounced on her prey, ready to deliver a swift kick to the back of Larxene.​

View attachment 6929

"Haah? Didn't I tell you guys to buzz off, or did you not get the hint?" Larxene clicked her tongue as the group suddenly appeared before her, the woman's sneer doing little to hide the irritation she truly felt underneath. One could say it was out of the frying pan and into the fire, going from contending with Mr. X to dealing with Larxene now, whatever she was capable of.

"You can't get rid of us that easily!" Touma exclaimed with a balled up fist. "Now, let go of the girl!"

"Anyone ever tell you that no means, no, kid?" The woman responded, but before she could do much else to react, the woman was forced to suddenly shift her attention over to Biscuit from behind, instinctively raising her arms in front of herself to block Biscuit's surprise attack, letting go of Sherry in the process. Biscuit would find that despite her slender build, Larxene was definitely hardier than she looked, her wrists able to withstand the full brunt of Biscuit's kick. Without a hitch, Sherry scurried forward, thoroughly confused but knowing that if nothing else, she wanted to get away from Larxene.

Pushing Biscuit off and letting her land to the ground several feet back, Larxene grinned sadistically, wasting no time in channeling lightning in her arms.

View attachment 6930

"Heh, no fair! Trying to pull a fast one on me...! Well, two can play at that game, Goldilocks!" Larxene exclaimed to Biscuit, the power of magical lightning surging around her body, and then...

Savage Carousel!

Extending her arms out, two blindly bright streaks of concentrated lightning shot out of Larxene's hands, before she spun around, threatening to give a nasty shock to whoever dared to take the full brunt of her wide-spanning attack.

Meanwhile, Touma swiftly grabbed Sherry and spun around, shielding the little girl with his body while extending his own right hand back, his Imagine Breaker in turn protecting him from the lightning when it turned his way! "N-Nngh...! Shoulda figured she wouldn't be the most accommodating...!"

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Indigo Al @Neko Shogun

Gentaro changed the mode of his fire gun and aimed it at Larxene. The gun would shoot fireballs at the nobody, hopefully either hitting her or the ground around her.
Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

Powerless to stop the hulking Mr. X, Mason surprisingly found a lot more confidence against their more human adversary. "Guess we're not too good at following directions. Sorry that your job is gonna be a little bit harder. Though it doesn't seem like you cared about giving us a hard time." Mason's powers were already warming up as they warped to Larxene. As her lightning strike flew towards Mason, he held his arms up to defend himself. His hands were slightly open, ready to arm himself in an instant. Light flashed in his hands as the lightning struck against his aura. He winced and braced himself for impact, yet emerged unscathed. In his hands appeared two swords, mirrored in appearance. They both appeared to bend at jagged angles along the blade, as if mimicking the arc of a lightning bolt.

The blades crackled and sparked, charged with Larxene's magical energy. Normally, giving these copies their magical properties was beyond Mason's ability. He was stunned for a moment, watching the blades spark. It appeared that the attack had given the weapons the spark they needed. With a chuckle, he glared at Larxene. "Well, Larxene, looks like it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine!" Mason swung one of the blades, sending an arc of lightning flying back at her!​
Nathan's vision was blurry by the time Elliot reached him, but none the less he knew who was yelling at him.

"I tried...I wanted- to help," he managed to push out as the other man pulled on his arm.

He couldn't tell if it was his dizzy head or the loop nonsense but, he felt like everything was spinning. He moved to lay his head on Elliot's thigh for relief of his aches as they were transported- his face meeting the floor when they arrived.

"Ow," he managed to groan.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

@Space_Candy @Ver
"Lightning? Please." Biscuit brushed off Larxene's skills. "If you think I can't get by that little display you've got another thing coming!" She leaped over the lightning as it came towards her. Biscuit was once again going to try and close the gap to get in a few good punches on the girl.

"Isn't that my line?" Bridgette replied half-jokingly to Elliot as she kept the two boys close. She was proud of the boys' gumption but... "Just don't try and get yourself killed while doing it, alright?"
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

As Billy transported them once more, Emily smiled, releasing all that power gathered around her, absorbing it back into her body as her phoenix-like form faded.

oFV0VrE.png

Her body ached, her head hurt, but she was just thankfull they had enough time to get to Claire.

But of course, there was still one last thing to take care of; Sherry.

Larxenne, who was still holding Sherry hostage had engaged the group in combat, and so, Emily was determined to help, even if she was somewhat worn out before.

As much as she could use stone magic to fight Larxene head on, she figured it might be more beneficial to help others too. Her eyes falling on Bridgette, Elliot, and Nathan, she decided to try something risky.

Before, when she hadn't fully mastered her powers, she had difficulty using her magic to help others. But now... She was confident she could manage it.

iyUXDKK.png

"I'll cover you three!" She shouted.

With that, she poured some of her magical power into her walking stick once more, using it as an improvised bludgeon, charged with her stone magic. Bridgitte, Elliot, and Nathan each felt strength flowing through their bodies, as well as a form of protective aura that would deflect attacks coming their way, and even burn Larxenne should she attempt to physically touch them.

Emily herself sought to draw Larxenne's attention, letting out a cry as she lunged for her, seemingly without taking effort to protect herself with her own stone magic. Though, given her previous battles, that was unlikely the case.​

View attachment 6929

View attachment 6930

Savage Carousel!

Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @York @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

Powerless to stop the hulking Mr. X, Mason surprisingly found a lot more confidence against their more human adversary. "Guess we're not too good at following directions. Sorry that your job is gonna be a little bit harder. Though it doesn't seem like you cared about giving us a hard time." Mason's powers were already warming up as they warped to Larxene. As her lightning strike flew towards Mason, he held his arms up to defend himself. His hands were slightly open, ready to arm himself in an instant. Light flashed in his hands as the lightning struck against his aura. He winced and braced himself for impact, yet emerged unscathed. In his hands appeared two swords, mirrored in appearance. They both appeared to bend at jagged angles along the blade, as if mimicking the arc of a lightning bolt.

The blades crackled and sparked, charged with Larxene's magical energy. Normally, giving these copies their magical properties was beyond Mason's ability. He was stunned for a moment, watching the blades spark. It appeared that the attack had given the weapons the spark they needed. With a chuckle, he glared at Larxene. "Well, Larxene, looks like it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine!" Mason swung one of the blades, sending an arc of lightning flying back at her!​

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee @mintyy @Lucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Krieg @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Minerva @Everybody

As Billy transported them once more, Emily smiled, releasing all that power gathered around her, absorbing it back into her body as her phoenix-like form faded.

oFV0VrE.png

Her body ached, her head hurt, but she was just thankfull they had enough time to get to Claire.

But of course, there was still one last thing to take care of; Sherry.

Larxenne, who was still holding Sherry hostage had engaged the group in combat, and so, Emily was determined to help, even if she was somewhat worn out before.

As much as she could use stone magic to fight Larxene head on, she figured it might be more beneficial to help others too. Her eyes falling on Bridgette, Elliot, and Nathan, she decided to try something risky.

Before, when she hadn't fully mastered her powers, she had difficulty using her magic to help others. But now... She was confident she could manage it.

iyUXDKK.png

"I'll cover you three!" She shouted.

With that, she poured some of her magical power into her walking stick once more, using it as an improvised bludgeon, charged with her stone magic. Bridgitte, Elliot, and Nathan each felt strength flowing through their bodies, as well as a form of protective aura that would deflect attacks coming their way, and even burn Larxenne should she attempt to physically touch them.

Emily herself sought to draw Larxenne's attention, letting out a cry as she lunged for her, seemingly without taking effort to protect herself with her own stone magic. Though, given her previous battles, that was unlikely the case.​

Azura watched the battle closely, waiting for an opening to strike and not hit her allies in the process. Her pendant glowed, growing brighter by the second as she started to mutter the words to the song, before growing a little lowder.

If there was a moment between Larxene being attacked by those going for close range and the nobody charging up another lighting based attack, Azura would attempt to create a tight tornado of water around Larxene to hopefully have the nobody electrocute herself. If successful, she'd only hoped it would be enough to weaken Larxene for any follow up attacks from the others.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Josh @Lucky @York @Capri @Space_Candy @Everyone

View attachment 6956

"Heh, you talk big, but it sounds like that's all you are; just talk!" Larxene remarked in response to Cullen and Biscuit. As Biscuit and Emily made their way toward her, the vixen disappeared in a literal flash, letting the two bump into each other. Almost seeming to move as fast as light itself, the woman was seen again in mere seconds, dashing across the garage in the blink of an eye. Retaliating against those who charged against her physically, Larxene dashed past Biscuit and Emily, slashing at them with her blades before just as quickly moving past, regardless of how they'd react.

Blitz!

Like a whirlwind of destruction, Larxene madly dashed across the arena, using her magic to create short-lived duplicates of herself to even the odds, each clone of hers bolting through the area and slicing at anyone unlucky enough to be unable to react in time, before all of them disappeared just as quickly, leaving the original by herself once more.

Though the attempts to reach her didn't seem to land, between Gentaro's fireballs and the car thrown her way by Cullen missing their mark, they played a part in slowing Larxene down, forcing her to be mindful of where she was going, giving her pause just long enough to allow Azura to douse her in the water tornado, stopping her dead in her tracks, giving Mason the perfect shot to electrocute her!

"Gaaarghh!" The Nobody cried out in pain, sinking to her knees as it became evident that she was hardly immune to her own element. Still, she quickly picked herself back up, her conniving smirk wiped off and replaced by a piercing, hateful glare that would certainly murder if looks could kill, right at Azura and Mason. "Why you...!"

Rush!

Once again, Larxene summoned duplicate clones of herself, three to be exact, and all darted right at Mason and Azura, foregoing her lightning powers as she and her duplicates focused chiefly on her two targets, perceiving them as the most pressing threat, madly slashing at them with her blades!

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Everybody

View attachment 6956

"Heh, you talk big, but it sounds like that's all you are; just talk!" Larxene remarked in response to Cullen and Biscuit. As Biscuit and Emily made their way toward her, the vixen disappeared in a literal flash, letting the two bump into each other. Almost seeming to move as fast as light itself, the woman was seen again in mere seconds, dashing across the garage in the blink of an eye. Retaliating against those who charged against her physically, Larxene dashed past Biscuit and Emily, slashing at them with her blades before just as quickly moving past, regardless of how they'd react.

Blitz!

Like a whirlwind of destruction, Larxene madly dashed across the arena, using her magic to create short-lived duplicates of herself to even the odds, each clone of hers bolting through the area and slicing at anyone unlucky enough to be unable to react in time, before all of them disappeared just as quickly, leaving the original by herself once more.

Though the attempts to reach her didn't seem to land, between Gentaro's fireballs and the car thrown her way by Cullen missing their mark, they played a part in slowing Larxene down, forcing her to be mindful of where she was going, giving her pause just long enough to allow Azura to douse her in the water tornado, stopping her dead in her tracks, giving Mason the perfect shot to electrocute her!

"Gaaarghh!" The Nobody cried out in pain, sinking to her knees as it became evident that she was hardly immune to her own element. Still, she quickly picked herself back up, her conniving smirk wiped off and replaced by a piercing, hateful glare that would certainly murder if looks could kill, right at Azura and Mason. "Why you...!"

Rush!

Once again, Larxene summoned duplicate clones of herself, three to be exact, and all darted right at Mason and Azura, foregoing her lightning powers as she and her duplicates focused chiefly on her two targets, perceiving them as the most pressing threat, madly slashing at them with her blades!

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Everybody

Cocky bitch. Biscuit thought to herself as she tried her best to try and block the attacks, but Larxene was fast and tenacious. Biscuit's pretty dress and her arms were riddled with cuts, which made Biscuit even angrier. As Mason and Azura seemed to have attracted most of her attention the Hunter sprung forth again towards the closest Larxene to deliver a swift punch into her gut. Even if it wasn't the real one it was one less target to worry about.

Laying low until now, Blake launches an energy blast in the form of a bullet at Larxene and her duplicates, holding onto a projected cannon coming from the tech cube in his hands.

❝ Forgot about me, huh?! ❞ Blake taunted while a short distance away from the fight itself, and under his breath,
❝ Whew... so that's what the holographic gun preset is at maximum potential output... ❞

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Everybody

Azura watched the battle closely, waiting for an opening to strike and not hit her allies in the process. Her pendant glowed, growing brighter by the second as she started to mutter the words to the song, before growing a little lowder.

If there was a moment between Larxene being attacked by those going for close range and the nobody charging up another lighting based attack, Azura would attempt to create a tight tornado of water around Larxene to hopefully have the nobody electrocute herself. If successful, she'd only hoped it would be enough to weaken Larxene for any follow up attacks from the others.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Josh @Lucky @York @Capri @Space_Candy @Everyone
View attachment 6956

Blitz!

Rush!

Cocky bitch. Biscuit thought to herself as she tried her best to try and block the attacks, but Larxene was fast and tenacious. Biscuit's pretty dress and her arms were riddled with cuts, which made Biscuit even angrier. As Mason and Azura seemed to have attracted most of her attention the Hunter sprung forth again towards the closest Larxene to deliver a swift punch into her gut. Even if it wasn't the real one it was one less target to worry about.

Laying low until now, Blake launches an energy blast in the form of a bullet at Larxene and her duplicates, holding onto a projected cannon coming from the tech cube in his hands.

❝ Forgot about me, huh?! ❞ Blake taunted while a short distance away from the fight itself, and under his breath,
❝ Whew... so that's what the holographic gun preset is at maximum potential output... ❞

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Everybody
Emily Hayes
@Alex Azure @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Capri @Ver @Space_Candy @Everybody

Emily didn't hesitate to react to Larxenne's sudden speed, swiftly guiding her stone magic in an effort to 'chase' her down. Until she duplicated herself, causing her magic to veer into one of her copies, before it dissipated, partially because Emily had to concentrate on preventing herself from colliding with Biscuit on accident, offering a sheepish, almost apologetic smile.

Though, the sudden jolt of pain resonating throughout her body reminded her of just how much she was spreading herself thin right now, attempting to shield three people at once from the worst of the attacks.

But, she knew she couldn't keep this up forever, she couldn't fight conservatively, even if it risked tiring her out to a point of collapse. Closing her her eyes, she released the stone magic she had been surrounding Bridgette, Elliot, and Nathan with, focusing it into her stone again. This time, her eyes were focused on Larxene, making brief eye contact with the others also engaged in battle with her.

X2Ofrkn.png

"This... Ends... Here!!!" She shouted.

Her stone flared to life, its magenta light rippling with a strange, fiery texture. The room was slowly beginning to heat up, like before when she had taken on that Phoenix form, only, more conserved.

That same fiery texture spread to the magic within her stick, appearing to set it ablaze almost, rippling with a powerfull energy as she swung it forth, unleashing a wave of magenta light, tinted red, sizzling at the very air around it. This wave of energy, though it seemed haphazard at first was apparently guiding itself around everything but Larxene and her copies of herself.

Once Emily could identify which copy was the real one, she intended to converge all that stone magic onto Larxenne, intending to bring her down, or at least stun her long enough to finish the job.​

As Biscuit made her way toward one of the many Larxene duplicates, there was little telling if the Hunter's target was in fact the real one or not, as "Larxene" reeled back in pain from Biscuit's attack, gritting her teeth before glaring at her. The same went for the Larxene targeted by Blake's bullet, as his target also staggered back in her tracks, relenting from her assault and focusing her attention now toward Blake himself.

However, as Emily's magic set the immediate area ablaze at that moment, it was then that each of the duplicates dissipated into nothingness, which included the two that Biscuit and Blake targeted, and another that was closest to Azura, ready to stab her with her blades before dissipating as well, once again only leaving the original Larxene standing before the group like how it had all begun.

View attachment 7057

"You... Why don't you all just get lost already?!" Larxene exclaimed, evidently growing agitated in a matter of moments as the fight went on.

As Emily focused her stone magic upon the blonde, Larxene returned fire in turn, shooting a concentrated beam of lightning right toward Emily to rival the power of her stone magic, forcing her to remain where she was standing as she struggled to match Emily's power!

@York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Everybody

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Ver
@EVERYONE ELSE

Gentaro took this opportunity of Larxene focusing on Emily to shoot a fireball at her back!​

As Biscuit made her way toward one of the many Larxene duplicates, there was little telling if the Hunter's target was in fact the real one or not, as "Larxene" reeled back in pain from Biscuit's attack, gritting her teeth before glaring at her. The same went for the Larxene targeted by Blake's bullet, as his target also staggered back in her tracks, relenting from her assault and focusing her attention now toward Blake himself.

However, as Emily's magic set the immediate area ablaze at that moment, it was then that each of the duplicates dissipated into nothingness, which included the two that Biscuit and Blake targeted, and another that was closest to Azura, ready to stab her with her blades before dissipating as well, once again only leaving the original Larxene standing before the group like how it had all begun.

View attachment 7057

"You... Why don't you all just get lost already?!" Larxene exclaimed, evidently growing agitated in a matter of moments as the fight went on.

As Emily focused her stone magic upon the blonde, Larxene returned fire in turn, shooting a concentrated beam of lightning right toward Emily to rival the power of her stone magic, forcing her to remain where she was standing as she struggled to match Emily's power!

@York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Everybody

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Ver
@EVERYONE ELSE

Gentaro took this opportunity of Larxene focusing on Emily to shoot a fireball at her back!​

Azura had prepared to block the oncoming attack from Larxene's clones with her naginata, and when only just the original remained she quickly moved to encase her into another water tornado whether Gentaro's attack worked or not. Hopefully Larxene would be stuck inside of it long enough to either electrocute herself or for someone else to electrocute her once more to slow her down further.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @York @Capri @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lucky @Josh @Everyone

a1HZkcG.jpg

❝ Nah, no can do with that... ❞ Blake shook his head on the whole frustrated "suggestion" to get lost as he went through the motions, swapping his holographic cannon with a hardlight projected scythe. He was prepared to defend himself against the copy targeting him, but he didn't need to once the pressure on Larxene was piling up fast. So he wasn't going to pass up on this opportunity, the ravenette rushing to deliver a wide scythe swing right at Larxene!

@Ver @Atomic Knight @York @Capri @Alex Azure @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Josh
@Everyone

"Gnngh...!"

With Larxene occupied by Emily's power, the Nobody was completely susceptible to everyone's combined attacks ganging up on her, forced to tank Gentaro's fireball as well as Mason's blasts. Roaring out in pain and anger, Larxene managed to just barely repel Emily, just in time to to evade Blake's scythe swing. The blonde was ready to counter with her own attack from her blades, only for Lucifer's power to lift her up and slam her around easily.

While Lucifer was able to get some hard hits in, eventually Larxene -- seemingly through sheer force of will -- managed to break free of Lucifer's telekinetic hold, her body beginning to look visibly worn and her black robes torn up.

"That's it...! You're in for it now!" Larxene growled, beginning to charge up with the power of lightning once more. However, unlike last time where the power was limited to just the edge of her fingertips while she'd been fending off Emily, Larxene let her lightning surge throughout her whole body, having forgotten she was still drenched from Azura's water tornado. Thus, she suddenly let out a pained cry as the lightning shocked her body agonizingly, her body twitching violently from her own magic.

"G-Gaaaah!!"

However, the lightning surging around her body began to gradually reach further and further, bolts emanating from her sparking throughout the garage as her uncontrolled power inadvertently surged through the whole room, threatening to electrocute anyone who wasn't careful.

With his left arm still wrapped around Sherry protectively, Touma remained where he was, keeping his right hand stuck out the other way to protect himself and the little girl from the uncontrolled blasts, gritting his teeth intently. "S-She's on her last legs! We gotta take her down before she takes us with her!" He exclaimed, expositing that it was high time to get everyone's final blows in!

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Capri @Everybody

Last edited:
"Gnngh...!"

With Larxene occupied by Emily's power, the Nobody was completely susceptible to everyone's combined attacks ganging up on her, forced to tank Gentaro's fireball as well as Mason's blasts. Roaring out in pain and anger, Larxene managed to just barely repel Emily, just in time to to evade Blake's scythe swing. The blonde was ready to counter with her own attack from her blades, only for Lucifer's power to lift her up and slam her around easily.

While Lucifer was able to get some hard hits in, eventually Larxene -- seemingly through sheer force of will -- managed to break free of Lucifer's telekinetic hold, her body beginning to look visibly worn and her black robes torn up.

"That's it...! You're in for it now!" Larxene growled, beginning to charge up with the power of lightning once more. However, unlike last time where the power was limited to just the edge of her fingertips while she'd been fending off Emily, Larxene let her lightning surge throughout her whole body, having forgotten she was still drenched from Azura's water tornado. Thus, she suddenly let out a pained cry as the lightning shocked her body agonizingly, her body twitching violently from her own magic.

"G-Gaaaah!!"

However, the lightning surging around her body began to gradually reach further and further, bolts emanating from her sparking throughout the garage as her uncontrolled power inadvertently surged through the whole room, threatening to electrocute anyone who wasn't careful.

With his left arm still wrapped around Sherry protectively, Touma remained where he was, keeping his right hand stuck out the other way to protect himself and the little girl from the uncontrolled blasts, gritting his teeth intently. "S-She's on her last legs! We gotta take her down before she takes us with her!" He exclaimed, expositing that it was high time to get everyone's final blows in!

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Capri @Everybody

Biscuit was on her again. "Lousy brat, don't know when you should give up!" She aimed for the legs first with two heavy punches aimed at her knees to break them before delivering a devastating uppercut to her chin that would send her flying high into the sky.

❝ Heard you loud and clear! Final all-out attack time! PWM, maximum power output now! ❞ Blake exclaimed as his projected scythe gleamed brightly, closing in on Larxene. A brief flash came from his own body, which allowed him to pick up speed after their foe. Due to accessing the maximum output of his tech cube, this also signaled for the nanomachines within his body to go full throttle. Deciding to make a follow-up after Biscuit's course of action, the ravenette leaped up into the air with the plan to meet Larxene there should the uppercut connect, and soon, Blake began to rapidly spin with the scythe ready. So regardless if Larxene was launched or not, a falling Blake-scythe top attack was coming for her.

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Capri
@Everybody

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Ver
@EveryoneElse

Gentaro placed the Fire Switch in the Hee-Hackgun (his firey gun) and pulled it.

FIRE LIMIT BREAK!

The fires that Gentaro had initially ignited seemed to absorb into the Kamen Rider, as he got on one knee and aimed at Larxene.

“RIDEEEERRR.... EXPLODING SHOOOOOOOOT!!!”

A large wave of fire erupted from the gun in an attempt to engulf Larxene in it’s blaze!

Whether or not it worked, the attack took a toll on Gentaro, as he collapsed on the ground following the attack.

The suit deactivated, and Gentaro laid there panting and bloody.​

Lucifer Morningstar

" Kid, get the girl to Claire,"
he added, wielding his fire and telekinesis, moving both around Larxene to wrap up her lightning an then move her out of it. He would use some telekinesis on the nearest gun ,move it away from said person and then making it midway floating close to Larxene and would use his power to set it off and shot the nobody straight in the heart and then the head.

@Ver @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back