Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter One
"Written in the Clouds"

Billy disengaged from the conversation he had been having with an odd look on his face. He moved he was some distance away from the others and the lamp giving off light. With his expression shrouded in darkness, his glowing blue eyes were looking prominent.

zFdTiwG.png

"It's time," he said, sitting down and crossing his legs. With his hands gripping at his knees, he began to speak. "To save the multiverse, we need to lower our enemy's strength and raise our own. I will use the rest of my power, likely the last of my power for some time, to take us into a loop so that we may save some of the individuals trapped inside. Disrupting the loops will lower our enemy's hold on reality, though he will likely have realized something is amiss by now."

Taking in a deep breath, Billy closed his eyes. "The Demiurge will lead the way."

Wiccan began to chant steadily, his words feeling heavy despite their mundanity. They were bringing forth magical energy.

"I want to take us to our next destination. I want us to be at our next destination. Our next destination..."

A blue-white light extended out from Billy and began to envelop everyone in attendance.

When the light dissipated, the first thing the group could sense was a light warmth and a gentle breeze that carried the smell of popcorn. All around them was sand and fanciful attractions. The sound of distant folksy music and chattering beach-goers could be heard. As far could be gathered, this new location was some kind of beachfront amusement park.

fMtmAuZ.jpg

A billboard above read Battleship Bay and carried the phrase “Strength through leisure!

Cullen found himself a bit in awe at first, but after staring at the various people in their old-timey swimwear, he figured this place was a bit off. "Are we supposed to be waking up all these folks?" he asked. "Are they even real?"

Billy was looking around himself. "Everyone you see is real, just going through their own version of events in this loop. But we can't wake them all, it's not possible. Besides, waking up a few will impact the majority of the loop, but it will resist change. Waking up everyone is likely to just have it reset prematurely, so we need to be selective... and in this case, the Demiurge brought us here for a reason. Just give me a moment to think."

"Ahuh..." Cullen crossed his arms. "Anyone up to go dancing?" he asked with a smirk.

1590684584927.png

"I wonder what that leaves us to do in the meantime. I don't suppose we could tango with anyone here and see what the significance of this world is supposed to be..." Touma murmured as he scratched the side of his head, indirectly bouncing off Cullen's quip while Billy spoke of needing a moment.

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@mintyy as Azure Kite [.hack]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@Atomic Knight as Cullen Bloodstone [Marvel Comics]
@Indigo Al as Doctor Langa [OC]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Neko Shogun as Senna [Bleach]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Siegward of Catarina [Dark Souls]
@Krieg as Spike Spiegel [Cowboy Bebop]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Minerva as Triss Merigold [The Witcher]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​

Last edited:
"Oh shit, this place is cute!"Jianyu was in love with this place already. Man...she'd need to drag Conner to the beach after this. If there were still beaches to go to? Who fuckin' knows how this will change everything, anyway. "Maybe not dancing, but I could go for some popcorn right now. Anyone wanna come with? I bet we can find something out while we do..."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

"..."

Giorno seemed as if he had something to say in response to both Clark and Sinestro, but it took one moment too long for him to articulate the answer before Billy began his channeling. Almost like a machine, Giorno shifted his focus back to the mission at hand - much as he would like to discuss what he's been thinking about with Clark some more, nothing mattered more at this point than doing what he'd been summoned here for.

As a haze of azurite light enveloped him, Giorno Giovanna furrowed his brow, staring down the path that lies ahead.

Giorno never really got used to the whole teleporting thing. One would think after going through something like the Time Crisis, hopping from one world to the next wouldn't be much of an issue. Unfortunately, when the light from Billy's spell dissipated, Giorno took a moment to grip his head and wait for the world to stop spinning.

When the haziness finally subsided, however, the young Italian was greeted with an enormous flag that draped off the side of a gaudy building where the sign 'STRENGTH THROUGH LEISURE!' was pinned to - extremely blatant was the massive star and the colors of red, white, and blue. He blinked once before standing up straight and regaining his composure. He turned himself around, bearing witness to the enormity of Battleship Bay.

View attachment 6462

"... Are we in the USA?" he muttered to Touma (his fellow foreigner - he must be Japanese, right?), looking around at more of the giant red-white-and-blue flags plastered across the bay. "... You know, I've always wanted to visit America."

I never got the chance to ask Jolyne how American pizza tastes like. Why do they make it so big? I mean... how can a single person possibly eat that? Seems a bit grotesque.

Giorno shook his head, looking back towards Billy and the rest of them - notably Jianyu and Gentaro. "Don't get too excited. Remember, we're on a mission. If we're looking for someone, and they're the type of person to move around quickly, it'll take us up to an hour or more to find them. The more time we spend looking for our target, the more time we lend to the enemy to look for us."

"... Not to mention that this place is huge. Hoo, this won't be easy."

Giorno looked to either Clark or Touma, whoever was the closest. "Any ideas where should start looking?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Ver @Josh @Whoever​

"How do you expect us to look for a target if we don't even know who the target is?" Jianyu put her hands on her hips. "This is recon, genius. We mix with the crowds nearby, learn what we can about where we are and who calls the shots, and go from there!" And also she got some of that delicious smelling popcorn. But that part of the plan could go unsaid probably.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Ver @Josh @Crunch

Chapter One
"Written in the Clouds"

Billy disengaged from the conversation he had been having with an odd look on his face. He moved he was some distance away from the others and the lamp giving off light. With his expression shrouded in darkness, his glowing blue eyes were looking prominent.

zFdTiwG.png

"It's time," he said, sitting down and crossing his legs. With his hands gripping at his knees, he began to speak. "To save the multiverse, we need to lower our enemy's strength and raise our own. I will use the rest of my power, likely the last of my power for some time, to take us into a loop so that we may save some of the individuals trapped inside. Disrupting the loops will lower our enemy's hold on reality, though he will likely have realized something is amiss by now."

Taking in a deep breath, Billy closed his eyes. "The Demiurge will lead the way."

Wiccan began to chant steadily, his words feeling heavy despite their mundanity. They were bringing forth magical energy.

"I want to take us to our next destination. I want us to be at our next destination. Our next destination..."

A blue-white light extended out from Billy and began to envelop everyone in attendance.

When the light dissipated, the first thing the group could sense was a light warmth and a gentle breeze that carried the smell of popcorn. All around them was sand and fanciful attractions. The sound of distant folksy music and chattering beach-goers could be heard. As far could be gathered, this new location was some kind of beachfront amusement park.

fMtmAuZ.jpg

A billboard above read Battleship Bay and carried the phrase “Strength through leisure!

Cullen found himself a bit in awe at first, but after staring at the various people in their old-timey swimwear, he figured this place was a bit off. "Are we supposed to be waking up all these folks?" he asked. "Are they even real?"

Billy was looking around himself. "Everyone you see is real, just going through their own version of events in this loop. But we can't wake them all, it's not possible. Besides, waking up a few will impact the majority of the loop, but it will resist change. Waking up everyone is likely to just have it reset prematurely, so we need to be selective... and in this case, the Demiurge brought us here for a reason. Just give me a moment to think."

"Ahuh..." Cullen crossed his arms. "Anyone up to go dancing?" he asked with a smirk.

1590684584927.png

"I wonder what that leaves us to do in the meantime. I don't suppose we could tango with anyone here and see what the significance of this world is supposed to be..." Touma murmured as he scratched the side of his head, indirectly bouncing off Cullen's quip while Billy spoke of needing a moment.

Character List

"..."

Giorno seemed as if he had something to say in response to both Clark and Sinestro, but it took one moment too long for him to articulate the answer before Billy began his channeling. Almost like a machine, Giorno shifted his focus back to the mission at hand - much as he would like to discuss what he's been thinking about with Clark some more, nothing mattered more at this point than doing what he'd been summoned here for.

As a haze of azurite light enveloped him, Giorno Giovanna furrowed his brow, staring down the path that lies ahead.

Giorno never really got used to the whole teleporting thing. One would think after going through something like the Time Crisis, hopping from one world to the next wouldn't be much of an issue. Unfortunately, when the light from Billy's spell dissipated, Giorno took a moment to grip his head and wait for the world to stop spinning.

When the haziness finally subsided, however, the young Italian was greeted with an enormous flag that draped off the side of a gaudy building where the sign 'STRENGTH THROUGH LEISURE!' was pinned to - extremely blatant was the massive star and the colors of red, white, and blue. He blinked once before standing up straight and regaining his composure. He turned himself around, bearing witness to the enormity of Battleship Bay.

View attachment 6462

"... Are we in the USA?" he muttered to Touma (his fellow foreigner - he must be Japanese, right?), looking around at more of the giant red-white-and-blue flags plastered across the bay. "... You know, I've always wanted to visit America."

I never got the chance to ask Jolyne how American pizza tastes like. Why do they make it so big? I mean... how can a single person possibly eat that? Seems a bit grotesque.

Giorno shook his head, looking back towards Billy and the rest of them - notably Jianyu and Gentaro. "Don't get too excited. Remember, we're on a mission. If we're looking for someone, and they're the type of person to move around quickly, it'll take us up to an hour or more to find them. The more time we spend looking for our target, the more time we lend to the enemy to look for us."

Giorno looked to either Clark or Touma, whoever was the closest. "Any ideas where should start looking?"

Biscuit had to agree with the others. This place was pretty cute. They had bigger fish to fry though and that was to find whoever they needed to wake up. "I'd suggest that we don't roam too far away from this place. We'd need a place to regroup." She was going to say more before Jianyu interrupted her.

"How do you expect us to look for a target if we don't even know who the target is?" Jianyu put her hands on her hips. "This is recon, genius. We mix with the crowds nearby, learn what we can about where we are and who calls the shots, and go from there!" And also she got some of that delicious smelling popcorn. But that part of the plan could go unsaid probably.

The Hunter could tell that there was some underlying motive to Jianyu being in a hurry. "I'm sure whatever you have planned won't bring us any problems," She admonished the girl before continuing. "You're right we don't know who we're looking for and, I might add we stick out like a sore thumb in how we look. I'm sure you don't want to attract Revan's attention do you?" Biscuit smiled smugly. "However, I have a suggestion."

lZWAGmN.png

"We keep a low profile and try our best to split up and investigate the area. I think an hour is more than enough for us to find something in the area. After the hour's up, we return here and exchange information. If we don't find anything we continue on as a group." She looked over to Wiccan. "If none of us haven't found anything then I'm sure the boy has rested enough to give us a hand." She looked around to the others. "Sound like a plan?"

View attachment 6463

"Looks like," Touma nodded under his breath when Giorno asked if they were in the States. The boy had only been to the United States just about once, specifically Hawaii, and even then, he didn't have time to appreciate the beauty of the locale since he was on a mission to confront GREMLIN back when they all thought Othinus was the end-all villain. Little did he know back then.

"The aesthetic kinda reminds me of... the distant past of America too, come to think of it..." Touma continued, before blinking once he realized what that possibly entailed. "... which means some of us may have to keep our heads down," he pursed his lips, gesturing to himself, and then looking toward Gentaro, Jianyu, Langa, and... uh, Sinestro.

Clearing his throat as Giorno asked him about where to go next, the boy could only shrug his shoulders inconclusively. "Your guess is as good as mine. Might depend on what Billy says if that... um, Demiurge thing can give us any pointers through him."

Still a little weird that they were being guided by an incorporeal god but that was okay. All of this was just okay. He had been through weirder, right?

No.

@Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Capri @Everybody

"Oh my God, you guys, this is a loop everyone is in! You think they're gonna give two fucks if I'm walking around in this getup?! I'd need to deliberately try and cause a scene to make some big deal!" Ugh. These people were too cautious. When the fuck did anything ever get done by playing it safe? Sure as fuck didn't do them any good on Murderworld that's for damn sure. "But yeah, Bisky's got the right idea. We're not getting shit done by standing around and arguing over this." That may have sounded hypocritical, but hey. They had nothing else to do in that stupid void.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Ver @Josh @Crunch @Jeremi

Chapter One
"Written in the Clouds"

zFdTiwG.png

fMtmAuZ.jpg

1590684584927.png

Character List

As the light faded, Azura frowned a little. She almost felt out of place. What were they supposed to be looking for in regards to who they were looking for? And where would they even start?

Biscuit had to agree with the others. This place was pretty cute. They had bigger fish to fry though and that was to find whoever they needed to wake up. "I'd suggest that we don't roam too far away from this place. We'd need a place to regroup." She was going to say more before Jianyu interrupted her.

The Hunter could tell that there was some underlying motive to Jianyu being in a hurry. "I'm sure whatever you have planned won't bring us any problems," She admonished the girl before continuing. "You're right we don't know who we're looking for and, I might add we stick out like a sore thumb in how we look. I'm sure you don't want to attract Revan's attention do you?" Biscuit smiled smugly. "However, I have a suggestion."

lZWAGmN.png

"We keep a low profile and try our best to split up and investigate the area. I think an hour is more than enough for us to find something in the area. After the hour's up, we return here and exchange information. If we don't find anything we continue on as a group." She looked over to Wiccan. "If none of us haven't found anything then I'm sure the boy has rested enough to give us a hand." She looked around to the others. "Sound like a plan?"

"Seems like the best course of action with a group our size." Azura nodded. Waking someone up from this loop certainly was easier said than done, that's for sure.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Josh @Crunch @Everyone

"Jianyu is right," Billy said. "We're going to appear out of place no matter who we are, simply because we really aren't supposed to be here. But... yes, we can't go too crazy and start disrupting things before we even understand what's happening." His eyes scanned the beach quickly. "I'm sure if I meet who we're looking for, I'll at least know then."

The popcorn vendor was nearby, at the edge of the sand where the large building overlooking the beach made a canopy. Other food stalls were nearby with various hungry people looking to have a bite. The man behind the popcorn stall seemed nice enough, decked out in a suit that was probably too hot for the beach.

"Anyone actually have some quid on them?" Cullen asked. "I'm a bit skint myself."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Krieg @Sark @Minerva @Ver

"Well, I dunno what currency people use here but I've got some cash! Can't hurt to try, right?" Jianyu pulled her wallet out of her jacket pocket. "Come on, let's go take a look around! Though popcorn boy looks like he may be burning up...maybe we can trade him a drink for some grub?"

"Yeah, I think I..." Touma began to respond to Cullen as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket that he was still carrying around all this time for some reason... only to realize that his wallet was completely empty, remembering that he just spent all his money on chocolates all the way back in Morioh Town for Severa and whoever else.

Such misfortune.

"... Never mind," he mumbled to himself defeatedly.

@Atomic Knight @Everybody

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight

Gentaro fished around in his pockets, but before long, he had a massive frown on his face, as both of his pockets were empty and turned out.

"I must have misplaced it back when the school existed! I was sure I had it!"

"I, uh..."

Giorno scratched the back of his head sheepishly at Cullen's question, realizing that he'd normally 'borrow' a few dollars from a gullible tourist if he ever needed some cash. Unfortunately, in this scenario, he's the tourist. While the rest of the gang continued to deliberate, Giorno idly scanned the beach for any purses that looked a little too fat.

Chapter One
"Written in the Clouds"

zFdTiwG.png

fMtmAuZ.jpg

1590684584927.png

Character List
"Oh shit, this place is cute!"Jianyu was in love with this place already. Man...she'd need to drag Conner to the beach after this. If there were still beaches to go to? Who fuckin' knows how this will change everything, anyway. "Maybe not dancing, but I could go for some popcorn right now. Anyone wanna come with? I bet we can find something out while we do..."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Neko Shogun @Takumi @mintyy @Josh @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @Ottonomous Ghost @Krieg @Sark @Minerva

"AMAZING!"
Gentaro yelled, "An amusement park! Amusement parks are a tentpole in the tent of youth!!"

Gentaro would join Jianyu in her quest for popcorn.
"..."

View attachment 6462

lZWAGmN.png

View attachment 6463

"Looks like," Touma nodded under his breath when Giorno asked if they were in the States. The boy had only been to the United States just about once, specifically Hawaii, and even then, he didn't have time to appreciate the beauty of the locale since he was on a mission to confront GREMLIN back when they all thought Othinus was the end-all villain. Little did he know back then.

"The aesthetic kinda reminds me of... the distant past of America too, come to think of it..." Touma continued, before blinking once he realized what that possibly entailed. "... which means some of us may have to keep our heads down," he pursed his lips, gesturing to himself, and then looking toward Gentaro, Jianyu, Langa, and... uh, Sinestro.

Clearing his throat as Giorno asked him about where to go next, the boy could only shrug his shoulders inconclusively. "Your guess is as good as mine. Might depend on what Billy says if that... um, Demiurge thing can give us any pointers through him."

Still a little weird that they were being guided by an incorporeal god but that was okay. All of this was just okay. He had been through weirder, right?

No.

@Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Capri @Everybody
"Oh my God, you guys, this is a loop everyone is in! You think they're gonna give two fucks if I'm walking around in this getup?! I'd need to deliberately try and cause a scene to make some big deal!" Ugh. These people were too cautious. When the fuck did anything ever get done by playing it safe? Sure as fuck didn't do them any good on Murderworld that's for damn sure. "But yeah, Bisky's got the right idea. We're not getting shit done by standing around and arguing over this." That may have sounded hypocritical, but hey. They had nothing else to do in that stupid void.

As the light faded, Azura frowned a little. She almost felt out of place. What were they supposed to be looking for in regards to who they were looking for? And where would they even start?

"Seems like the best course of action with a group our size." Azura nodded. Waking someone up from this loop certainly was easier said than done, that's for sure.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Josh @Crunch @Everyone
"Jianyu is right," Billy said. "We're going to appear out of place no matter who we are, simply because we really aren't supposed to be here. But... yes, we can't go too crazy and start disrupting things before we even understand what's happening." His eyes scanned the beach quickly. "I'm sure if I meet who we're looking for, I'll at least know then."

The popcorn vendor was nearby, at the edge of the sand where the large building overlooking the beach made a canopy. Other food stalls were nearby with various hungry people looking to have a bite. The man behind the popcorn stall seemed nice enough, decked out in a suit that was probably too hot for the beach.

"Anyone actually have some quid on them?" Cullen asked. "I'm a bit skint myself."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Krieg @Sark @Minerva @Ver
"Well, I dunno what currency people use here but I've got some cash! Can't hurt to try, right?" Jianyu pulled her wallet out of her jacket pocket. "Come on, let's go take a look around! Though popcorn boy looks like he may be burning up...maybe we can trade him a drink for some grub?"

"Yeah, I think I..." Touma began to respond to Cullen as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket that he was still carrying around all this time for some reason... only to realize that his wallet was completely empty, remembering that he just spent all his money on chocolates all the way back in Morioh Town for Severa and whoever else.

Such misfortune.

"... Never mind," he mumbled to himself defeatedly.

@Atomic Knight @Everybody
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight

Gentaro fished around in his pockets, but before long, he had a massive frown on his face, as both of his pockets were empty and turned out.

"I must have misplaced it back when the school existed! I was sure I had it!"
"I, uh..."

Giorno scratched the back of his head sheepishly at Cullen's question, realizing that he'd normally 'borrow' a few dollars from a gullible tourist if he ever needed some cash. Unfortunately, in this scenario, he's the tourist. While the rest of the gang continued to deliberate, Giorno idly scanned the beach for any purses that looked a little too fat.

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Krieg @Sark @Minerva @Ver

As Billy abruptly broke away from conversing with others, Emily seemed to sense that he was ready to proceed with his plan of action. Nodding quietly at what he said, she closed her eyes, preparing herself to experience that feeling of being transported across dimensions again.

Coming to, Emily discovered her surroundings to be quite... Different than she had expected. It looked like a scene straight out of her history books, except, she felt like she was alot higher in the air than she should be.

Shaking her head though, she entertained the thought of dancing for a moment, but decided against it. The suggestion of getting some popcorn did however get her attention. How long has it been since she had eaten? Who knows... But Cullen brought up a good point; did they even have money on them?

For her, it felt like it has been ages since she had left the Charnon House near San Francisco.

But digging through her pockets, much to her delight, she remembered she still had a little change left, and then some.

Xgx1uT1.png

"I... Had some saved, in-case there was an arcade near my new place. Feels like ages ago." She said.

Carefully, she fished out about 10 dollars worth of quarters. Evidently they were american dollars, but, frowning a little, she remembered they were in a different world than she had come from.

"Do you think they'll accept this?" She added.​

Maybe this girl wasn't as bad as Biscuit first thought. Jianyu did compliment her after all. "I am right and it is the only obvious thing to do right now."

"I usually don't have to worry about money back home, being a Hunter and all," Biscuit remarked, realizing that the moniker wouldn't mean anything to the others, but it was nice to flaunt your funds to strangers from time to time. "Even then I usually have other people paying for me. I suppose I could try and-" Now they got her thinking about food too! "I'm heading off. We'll meet back in an hour and compare notes." Biscuit started to make her way off the beach to get a better feel of the area.

"Then we'd still have to purchase the drink," Cullen said flatly. He watched then as a young man and woman passed the group to purchase some of the popcorn. From what he could observe, the coins they were passing over didn't look any coins he was familiar with, nor did they look exactly American like Emily's stash.

It took Cullen a moment to come to a conclusion. "You blokes ever do a little begging before?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Capri @York

Giorno could quickly see the conspicuous sight of a family with two kids who were outfitted for the beach, but a mother and father who seemed a bit more done up. The bathing suit the mother was wearing was fanciful and expensive, though judging by some of the looks she was getting, also a bit revealing for this crowd. The father had recently returned from changing, dropping off a suitcase next to the mother as she lay beneath a parasol.

As Biscuit set out, the noise of the attractions was most loud, followed by the sounds of music from a dock at the edge of the beach.

@Crunch @Jeremi

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @York

Gentaro slumped over slightly. Begging isn't something that he'd want to do, nor something he even thinks about that often.

That was until he had a bright idea.

"Oi!" Gentaro said to Emily Hayes "I know this may sound weird, but do you wanna sell those coins? This doesn't seem like a world where your American currency is used at all, so maybe we can bloat up the prices,"

"Ugh, we don't have time for this!" Not Jianyu was just getting agitated. No way in hell was she going to beg just to get some fucking popcorn! She'd be fine not eating, but the info was what they needed. So, she decided to take matters into her own hands, and waltz up to the popcorn stand, as if checking it out before purchasing anything.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver @Capri @York

"Then we'd still have to purchase the drink," Cullen said flatly. He watched then as a young man and woman passed the group to purchase some of the popcorn. From what he could observe, the coins they were passing over didn't look any coins he was familiar with, nor did they look exactly American like Emily's stash.

It took Cullen a moment to come to a conclusion. "You blokes ever do a little begging before?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Capri @York

Giorno could quickly see the conspicuous sight of a family with two kids who were outfitted for the beach, but a mother and father who seemed a bit more done up. The bathing suit the mother was wearing was fanciful and expensive, though judging by some of the looks she was getting, also a bit revealing for this crowd. The father had recently returned from changing, dropping off a suitcase next to the mother as she lay beneath a parasol.

As Biscuit set out, the noise of the attractions was most loud, followed by the sounds of music from a dock at the edge of the beach.

@Crunch @Jeremi

Biscuit looked behind her to the others. Well if she had to do the work herself. Her attention went to the music coming from the docks. She had to start somewhere after all and that dock seemed like a good place to do it.

@Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back