Ziendla: the new generation

Ninasilverrose

This calm but sorry tale begins in a land far away called Ziendla, where all kinds of creatures reside. From fairies to elves, Vampires to werewolves, Dragons to Griffins, every creature and race lived there in peace; however, you might have thought: What about humans then? You see, many years ago before there were anything called technology in general, before humans even knew they could live without magic, they lived in Ziendla as well among the other races. But sadly, this peace did not last. Alas! humans became greedy and selfish, seeking more power and magic. Soon the other residents of our fair land noticed the foul intention of the race, and banished them from Ziendla for eternity unless may they be invited here once more.

How does this sound? feel free to join my RP in the fantasy section. here is the link: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ziendla-the-new-generation.5715/

kay so I am the princess of humans, and i just met the king of Ziendla to talk about being allies. Zenith is my best friend and protector, and the other guy ( Wintergreen) Is also my best friend.

Back