New User - Zyrelle’s lousy introduction.

Zyrelle

an artist on fire.
Hi! My name’s Zyrelle but you can call me Zy, Elle, or whatever the hell you want! I’ll answer to anythin’, honest.

I’m a full time home carer, and part time writing enthusiast! I have ten years experience under my belt, and would like to think I’m somewhat literate. I write primarily in third person, past tense. I can give anywhere between two-ten paragraphs, always more, never less.

My favourite genres are, dark romance, horror, fantasy, and quite literally...anything else. Please be warned that I’m a crazy rambler, whether it be from excitement or nervousness, I can ramble ‘bout everything and anything, please help me.

I think that’s it for now! I’ll add more information ‘bout me in my upcoming request thread - so be sure to check that out! I look forward to writing with you all and possibly, hopefully, becoming friends. ♡︎

Hey there! Sorry no one got back to you last night. Looks liked you joined up rather late after our main crowds had gone to bed. That said, welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

You certainly seem pleasantly chipper! You shouldn't have any trouble at all getting your account approved. I would recommend you browse through some of the other introduction threads and chat it up with some of our other new arrivals as well. Good way to start making future RP connections and getting ideas churning while you're working on getting your account approved.

Hey there! Sorry no one got back to you last night. Looks liked you joined up rather late after our main crowds had gone to bed. That said, welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

You certainly seem pleasantly chipper! You shouldn't have any trouble at all getting your account approved. I would recommend you browse through some of the other introduction threads and chat it up with some of our other new arrivals as well. Good way to start making future RP connections and getting ideas churning while you're working on getting your account approved.

Hi! Don’t worry ‘bout it! I’m a night owl, so it doesn’t surprise me that not many people would be awake!

I’ll definitely take a look! Thank you for the welcome - I appreciate it! ^^

Back