New User (:

Kiwi

Hey! I'm extremely new and coming out of an epic rp hiatus after fanpop was basically abandoned (rip)
Very out of practice with para rp because of solely using msparp for years as a teen (also rip) but it's my preferred!

The Chat is a good place to ask questions, or feel free here, too. :) It's a really nice place to play, and there's a little bit of something for everyone.

Hey there Kiwi! And welcome to STC! This site is very nice with a ton of good people due to the Admin and the staff's screening process, which you are getting the pleasure to go through! It is not as crowded as most forums, which also means that we are left with the crop of the cream!

In any case, if you are looking for another Epic roleplay adventure, I would like to do some shameless advertising for my own Epic Roleplay group Akashic Arcana! Please do join our Discord group and contact me or a GM member personally on discord, we'll answer any question and ease you into our epic world.

Just a final note, our Discord is an extension of STC itself, so we follow all site rules and all our roleplay takes place on the forums. Discord is just a great way to maintain communication ^_^

Back