New User A New challenger Approaches!

KaydenRp10

Long have I waited..... To join a rp site. Out of all the rp sites I've been too, this one looks the most interesting! I'm not sure how to work this site, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I love epic roleplay, and one on one roleplay as well. Nice to meet you all. I'm ver outspoken if you already haven't picked that up.

Heyo Kayden, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Glad you found us interesting! If you need any help figuring out the site feel free to ask me or any of the helpful people that are sure to show up in here soon. Hope you have a great time on here!

Heyo Kayden, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Glad you found us interesting! If you need any help figuring out the site feel free to ask me or any of the helpful people that are sure to show up in here soon. Hope you have a great time on here!
Does this mean my account is approved?

Hey there, Kayden, welcome to STC! Glad to see you've joined us, and I'm happy to say we have plenty of offerings here for you.

Make sure to read our Account Approval Guide in order to know what to do. We'll let you know when you get approved, so for now just get to posting and let us get to know you!

Now that my welcome speech is out of the way...how long have you been rping for?

Hey there, Kayden, welcome to STC! Glad to see you've joined us, and I'm happy to say we have plenty of offerings here for you.

Make sure to read our Account Approval Guide in order to know what to do. We'll let you know when you get approved, so for now just get to posting and let us get to know you!

Now that my welcome speech is out of the way...how long have you been rping for?

It all started that one night... Years ago. When my friend brought over A D&D map. The game was cool, so I explored rp further. I've been a text role player for about two years now. I'm in here to make friends, and rp. I'm pretty excited.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Just popping in to let you know that your account has been approved and you should now have access to all of the roleplay areas of the forums now.

Back