New User A new person!

Hey! I’m new here, as you can see from the fancy new green icon. I came here from really wanting some RP! I found the website on some listing of the best RP websites. Im a guy, and uh, I usually do WW2/Military RPs, with a little dash of historical and Sci-fi. I’m usually grounded in realism. Anyhow, I’m here, and I’m here to stay!

Hey! I’m new here, as you can see from the fancy new green icon. I came here from really wanting some RP! I found the website on some listing of the best RP websites. Im a guy, and uh, I usually do WW2/Military RPs, with a little dash of historical and Sci-fi. I’m usually grounded in realism. Anyhow, I’m here, and I’m here to stay!
Welcome bud. I respect that you stick with realism.

Hello and welcome to STC. I hope you've had a chance to look over the new member guide. It provides guidance on how to get your account approved. The approval process is pretty fast and it is just to see how you interact with the community here. Additionally, it kinda helps as a guide to show you around. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back