New User A Newbie is Spotted!

novalight6

Hi everyone! I'm Nova. I am 19 years old and I have been pretty much roleplaying since middle school. So about.... I don't know... 6-7 years? (gosh i feel old lol) Anywho, I only like to write with literacy and stay away from canon roleplays. They're just not my cup of tea. When it comes to genre, however, I am not picky. I really enjoy writing with creativity. One thing I would like to mention is that I love writing so much, that I end up writing sooooo much in my responses especially if the plot is amazing. It's nice to meet everyone! I hope I can make some friends here

Welcome to STC Nova! Hope you enjoy your stay! There are a couple of original rps you can join in the bulletin board once you get approved. Writing a lot can be really fun and immersive when you get into all the senses! What kind of characters do you enjoy playing?

Welcome to STC Nova! Hope you enjoy your stay! There are a couple of original rps you can join in the bulletin board once you get approved. Writing a lot can be really fun and immersive when you get into all the senses! What kind of characters do you enjoy playing?
Hey! Thank you very much! Since I had mentioned that I am not a fan of canon, I typically enjoy playing my own original characters. Sometimes I can make them up on the spot for the plot or I make them up ahead of time. I tend to play as female majority of the time as I don't have a great amount of experience in writing in the male perspective. Personality wise... that can definitely range. I can play characters that can range from the typical shy golden girl to a girl that can kick butt. It all just depends with what I come up with.

Reactions: N0X
Awesome! My process is really similar to that. Original is cool because we can let our entire imaginations flow. Hope we get to RP Sometime soon! @novalight6 :emoji_smile_cat:

Back