New User A Tenshimi has Landed!

Tenshimi

Little Leafy Bug.
Hello there!
My 'name', or what most people will be referring to me as, is Tenshimi. This certainly can be a confusing mouthful, so you can shorten it to Tenshi, or Shimi. For those who read this i'll tell you a special story about this name, now gather around the campfire at the left corner of your screen. Good~

Long ago, a young girl met a rather peculiar man who has an obsession with blood and foxes. His name to her was Zorro. The two got along well, and quickly became friends. Her nickname started out as Chi-hime, but she had no idea what that meant. After a curious ask her answer was 'Blood princess.', she was shocked! A princess, please, she couldn't be anything like that! She asked for it to be changed... but it didn't happen. The girl was vicious, violent, and was closed to all of Zorro's friends. One day the name changed to Tenshi-hime... well the girl knew it was something princess. They were Japanese words, she knew that now, and with a bit of google she found Tenshi meant angel. Flattered and flustered she demanded to know the reason. 'You're my guardian angel, little hime~' She fell silent, questioning what she had done to be given such a name. To her violent side she could be a big pushover, a over sensitive girl, and sometimes she cared more than she should. Her name changed one and final time. Tenshimi-hime. 'Tenshi, and Shinigami.' Well the girl knew what a shinigami was, only hearing it from Death Note. Well, why was it changed to that? 'I can't see you as just an angel, or just a demon. You're both, and it changes frantically. Little Tenshimi-hime~'

That is the end of my tale, i'll be surprised if you read it! Anyways, this is completely true. I had an online friend named Zorro and I went through the different stages earning me different names. Now i'm still Tenshi-hime to him. [One of my favorite character is a male version of me with a bit of a fantasy twist.]

Anyways! I love to write, obviously. I only do 1x1 roleplays, I get overly anxious when it's multiple different people. I like MxM, MxF, and FxF, but Yaoi[MxM] is my favorite.

I'd love to chat with people sometime! I enjoy making friends, but I might be a little childish or dark humored, that's your warning.

The last thing I have is a question. Is there... an area to make request threads? Maybe i'm blind, but I didn't see one.

Have a pixel baby!
7b436ae908a80aa2b8ad2705a5a4e4f5.gif

~Tenshimi​

I just saw your profile pop up whilst browsing around and thought I'd give your intro a read, and it was well worth doing so! I do hope you're enjoying this site so far as much as I am.

It's a little different than the others I have been on. It's set up a bit differently, but it shouldn't be hard to find a roleplay to start with someone. Thank you for being so nice~

No need to thank me, I'm sure everyone else will be plenty kind to you! Its the first Role playing site I've been on but it seems great so far!

Well welcome to a roleplay forum site! The only thing i'm having trouble with is if I can make a 1x1 request thread. From what i've seen everyone has one specific idea and they're trying to fill positions for important characters...

I'm sure there must be a place around here somewhere, I'm looking for similar! Just keep plowing on and looking I guess!

Welcome! Mind the short response in light of me being on my phone. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate!

~M

First off, I absolutely love the depth that led to your nickname.

That said...

Is there... an area to make request threads? Maybe i'm blind, but I didn't see one.

For the group RP recruitment, check here.

For the more generalized (1x1) RP thread, check here.​

If you could tell us about which genres you enjoy playing, what sorts of settings and such, perhaps I could direct you to a more specific area of the forum.

In either event, welcome to the Circle!!

Thank you for the welcome!

If you could tell us about which genres you enjoy playing, what sorts of settings and such, perhaps I could direct you to a more specific area of the forum.

I'll make this as quick and painless as I can as these are normally multiple google pages long.

1. MxM, MxF, and FxF.
2. Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Romance.
3. I like making a world, joining a fandom world[if I know it], or taking the one we are already in.
4. 1x1 only, I can't do groups.
5. I like drama, fighting, gore, and death.

That's as short as I can make it.

I would say your best bet would be to post an ad for 1x1 RP. If you get comfortable enough here to RP, there are a couple different group Fantasy, Modern, and Horror themed RP's.

In all honesty, you could probably skim them, find one you like, and join the RP... even if you were to make a private thread, and just play in PM or in that world. It would just depend on the GM and how their RP section is built. I can get with a few if you'd like?

Back