New User A Warm Hello

Sarkaar

Good day! doffs hat

I'm Sarkaar, I'm a thirty year old guy who is here to find new friends to roleplay with and to really sharpen up my writing. I've been doing roleplaying since high school and I love the collaborative feel of coming up with stories with other people. In fact, I'm a total story telling nerd and love books, movies, podcasts, plays, anything that tells a story that I can think about and pick apart! As much as I love plots, I think my writing could use some work and I hope practicing will help me polish that up. I look forward to meeting the wonderful members of this community!

Welcome to STC, we're glad to have you!

Do you trend more toward group stories or one-on-one collaborations? We've got a healthy population and lots of crossover between the two, but it helps making recommendations to newcomers.

Hey Jag! Thanks for the welcome. I tend towards one-on-one collaborations because I sometimes find group stories hard to follow. Of course I would be very open to a group rp down the line if I think I can handle it, but for now I think one-on-one might be easier for me.

Absolutely. In terms of a place to get started, I would highly recommend checking out the 1x1 Bulletin Board to see who's looking for what currently and hopefully find a writing partner.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to STC! <3.
We're - obviously - very happy to have you here! What is your favorite genre to write in?

Hey Zangyl! Thanks for welcoming me. My favorite genre is fantasy, and I love sci-fi too. Fandom roleplays are also really fun for me, particularly Harry Potter.

74a.jpg

Welcome to STC! Good to have you! You already know what you want to do? That's good, it'll allow you to have a better start to your search for threads, whether it be one-on-ones or groups. If you know what you want to do, probably post something down in the bulletin board or look for something down there, it'll be easier to start from there.

74a.jpg

Welcome to STC! Good to have you! You already know what you want to do? That's good, it'll allow you to have a better start to your search for threads, whether it be one-on-ones or groups. If you know what you want to do, probably post something down in the bulletin board or look for something down there, it'll be easier to start from there.

Thank you! It is nice to meet you, and I very much appreciate your advice.

Hello! I agree with you, stories that make you think about them after seeing them or during them are t h e best. If I'm getting what you are saying right XD. I dunno if you do this but I have a notebook where I write down all my thoughts XD that's mostly for movies cause I talk about the visuals too. Anyways! Welcome to STC! Maybe we can talk or roleplay together sometime?

Hello! I agree with you, stories that make you think about them after seeing them or during them are t h e best. If I'm getting what you are saying right XD. I dunno if you do this but I have a notebook where I write down all my thoughts XD that's mostly for movies cause I talk about the visuals too. Anyways! Welcome to STC! Maybe we can talk or roleplay together sometime?

Thanks for welcoming me MysticMallow. I love that you journal your thoughts about movies- usually I just log what I read in Goodreads and I keep a list but I haven't written down my thoughts, but I should start doing that. We should definitely rp or chat, feel free to drop me a DM :)

Thanks for welcoming me MysticMallow. I love that you journal your thoughts about movies- usually I just log what I read in Goodreads and I keep a list but I haven't written down my thoughts, but I should start doing that. We should definitely rp or chat, feel free to drop me a DM :)
Oh yay >w<
Awesome! Will do ^-^

Back